Tomorrow

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai sat on the edge of the bed after changing his drenched clothes. Luhan chose to sit on the floor by crossing his legs and manage to find a spot in between Kai's legs. He shamelessly rested his chin on Kai's left thigh.

Kai softly hummed his favorite song while gently drying Luhan wet hair with a towel. "We will talk about us tomorrow when you're sober enough to know my real name," Kai chuckled.

"Dory really likes you smurf," Luhan murmured while closing his eye enjoying their moment together.

"You still call yourself Dory, when we meet again, please remember me," Kai chuckled and slowly kisses on top of Luhan's head.

They both startled when someone knocked their hotel room. "Sehun?" Kai walked to the door with Luhan hugging his left leg, determine not to let him go. 

"Luhan, let's go home, let go of Kai's leg," Sehun looked so dumbfounded with his brother weird act.

Sehun explained about Baekhyun situation and the news flipped Kai stepmom emotion. Sehun said that he couldn't be with Baekhyun because really need to go back to his home with his brother. He would hand his resignation later as soon as possible and pay the penalty for breaching his worked contract to Parks Corporation. He suggested that Kai didn't disturb Baekhyun rest and come to check up on him the next morning.

"You're just going to leave him, Sehun?" Kai frowned.

"I have a lot to settle right now, besides, he will never going to accept me, boss," Sehun chuckled. He struggled to pull Luhan away from Kai's leg. Luhan whined and clung to Kai like a koala. He managed to pull Luhan away with the helped of the two bodyguards that had been following him since Luhan found him that night. 

"You're so clueless about Baekhyun's heart Sehun," Kai sighed.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

Kyungsoo head felt like it was going to exploded when he woke up that morning. He felt trapped and suffocated. He didn't remember what happened last night at the bar. He dreamed about eating steak last night. The heart shape lip boy tried so hard to push the source of his suffocation away from his body with his close eyes.

"Ouch!" Chanyeol yelped and fell down from the bed with a loud thud. He rubbed his sore and started to sit on the floor. Chanyeol crawled back up on the bed again to lie down beside Kyungsoo while slowly kisses his forehead.

"Morning handsome, you just push me out from our bed, is that your way of waking up your tired husband? so mean," Chanyeol chuckled as he pinched Kyungsoo's nose. 

Kyungsoo quickly opened his eyes when he heard the familiar voice. He was so shocked to see Chanyeol was talking with him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter