Chapter 2

Odd Love Between You And Me

                  It is the morning and the Twice member who is going out with seventeen were on their way to the place that they stated to meet. They were very excited to meet with Seventeen since they are bored staying at home all day long. "Unnie can you call Seventeen sunbae?" Asked Tzuyu to Nayeon who is busy playing with her phone. "Huh?" She asked Tzuyu back. "I said can you call Seventeen sunbae. "Okay." She said smiling to Tzuyu who is half mad right now. Nayeon dialed S.Coups number because he is their leader so she called him.

"Annyeong, sunbae. We are at the place that you told us to come. Where are you?"

"Oh. We'll be right there in a few minutes,sorry we're late it is because ONE OF THE MEMBER IS PICKING SUITABLE CLOTHES FOR THIS DAY!" Said S.Coups who suddenly raise his voice sign of irritation to one of the member that he made Nayeon chuckeled.

"Okay. We will wait." Said Nayeon.

"They will come in a few minutes." Said nayeon to the members. They just nod to Nayeon and continue to play with their phones. A few minutes had pass,Seventeen just arrive there but Twice didn't realize that they had came. "Annyeong." Said Vernon to Twice. The other member just look at him with What's wrong with you face. They had plan to scare Twice but Vernon ruin it. "Oh. Annyeong." Said all of the Twice member. "So where are we heading?" Ask Sana to Seventeen. "Dont know. Maybe you can ask Vernon." Said The8 looking at Vernon. "Maybe we can go watch movie." Said Vernon to the others. "What a good idea. I haven't watch movies for a long time." Said Sana.

              They take the bus to the cinema near Gangnam. They enter the cinema and take their places. They had bought popcorns and sodas. They had to order like lots of popcorn because they are more than 10. After 2 hours,the movie ended and they all went to a cafe near the cinema. They have to sit on three different table but near each other. "What do you guys want to order?" Ask Dino. "Just give all of us Latte." Said S.coups to Dino. Dino goes to the cashier with Vernon and Jun because he might need some help on carrying the drinks. After a minute,they brought the drinks to their table and they all drinks their Latte while chatting. "Why dont we take the subway when we go home?" Wonwoo suggest to them. "Tzuyu might not want to go. I think." Said Chaeyoung and the other Twice members just laugh at her statement. "Why does something bad happened?" Asked Seungkwan. "No it is not something bad it is something funny. When we were riding the subway-"Mina couldn't finish her sentence when Tzuyu interrupt her. "Unnie! Dont you dare say a word." They just laugh at them. Since that incident Tzuyu always been teased by them when they are riding the subway.

              They all went home when they got off from the subway. Seventeen had to take the bus because their dorm is quite far from the subway so Twice followed them because their dorm is not that far from each other. "Guys. Can you stop calling us by the word SUNBAE. Just call us by our name." Said Mingyu at them before they got off. "Okay. We will Mingyu oppa." Said Tzuyu. When she said it Mingyu face turns red luckily she didn't see it because the bus is moving.

             "Ooo our Mingyu blushed." Said DK to him. "Yah!" Mingyu yelled at him but it didn't stop the rest from laughing so he just stay quite. They got off from the bus when they arrive at their dorm. They went in their dorm and closed the door. Joshua didn't follow them because he's sick. "Hyung,how are you feeling?" Ask Seungkwan. "Im feeling way better now." Said Joshua. "That's good you know." Said S.Coups. "Guys aren't you tired. I made you guys my special soup." Said Joshua. "Seriously,hyung you're the best. I think my tummy is going to be dead now but now there's food so yeah." Said Dino and they all laugh at him. They went to the kitchen and eat the soup together. They are all happy and of course they are full after eating. After that,Jun sneakily went to the bathroom and take toothbrush. He brush his teeth peacefully because if he wait for the time that he wanted to sleep,the toothpaste would be at the bin. Joshua notice him and went inside the bathroom. "GUYS JUN IS SECRETLY TAKING THE TOOTHPASTE FOR HIMSELF!!!" Yell Joshua. "Seriously,HYUNG!!!" Said Vernon to Jun who's just smiling. After that,they all went to sleep except for Jun. He has to clean the house because he took the toothpaste.

            When the sun rise,Twice wakes up from their beutiful sleep. Some of them are taking bath while the other is preparing breakfast. "Unnie what should we cook today?" Ask Jungyeon. "Maybe pancakes, they sure will love it." Said Nayeon. They started cooking pancakes and other side food. After a few minutes,the food are ready and they all are craving for food so they eat it like a bunch of monsters.

             "Twice you're up." Said one of the staff. They have to go on stage and perform their song. After they finished with their song,they went to their waiting room. It is time for the last slot,the winning one. Again Twice was anounce to be the winner and every group there,congrats them. After the tiring day,thet went to the cafe nearby to get coffee. When the bell of the shop rang some members of Seventeen were entwring the shop. They greet Twice and sit with them. "So how's thing going with Twice?" Ask Joshua. "We're good and also we have win a lot these days." Said Mina. They enjoyed talking abd hanging out together. "Guys lets hang out sometime since I am not there last time and some of Twice member was not there." Suggest Joshua who is eating his bread. "Sure we can set a date but not tomorrow." Said Mina to all of them. They nod and they leave the cafe to go back to their dorm. Twice is also going back to the dorm.

             Seventeen arrive at their dorm and they rang the bell a few times. Jeonghan open the door for them and they thank him. "Hyung can you help me bring this bag inside?" Ask Seungkwan. "Sure but what's inside that bag?" Jeonghan point at the bag making Seungkwan look at it. "Just some snacks." Said Seungkwan. "You just said some. That looks like a lot." Said Jeonghan while seeing the things inside. "Guys I think we will eat snacks tonight." Said Jeonghan to the rest of the members. 

 

 

Hello viewers,for your reminder I am not that good at writing a fic so forgive me. And Im telling you guys that my best friend aka the author of this story just woke up from his coma. Im so happy to see him.