Chapter 1

Odd Love Between You And Me

Twice is practicing their dance Cheer Up.Soon,they finish practicing.Tzuyu,Momo and Sana went out for Jokbal.They went there with their manager's permission.They arrive at the restaurant that they want to eat.They went to find a table but it is full.Suddenly they saw Seventeen.

"Sunbaenim what are you doing here?"asked Momo.

"We're eating of course.Want to join us?"said Mingyu.

"Sure we can."said Tzuyu.

They ordered their food Momo and Tzuyu are eating Jokbal.But Sana only eats a simple dish.

"Sunbae do you usually go here to eat?"asked Tzuyu curiosly.

"Yes.This is our favourite place to eat."said Mingyu while playing with his phone.

They finish eating.Tzuyu,Momo and Sana want to pay for it but Seventeen said its ok and they will pay.

Soon,they arrive at their dorm.Other members are already watching tv and Jungyeon is playing legos.Tzuyu join them watch tv.Momo and Sana went to shower.The other member are watching descendants of the sun.It is their favourite show they even made a parody for it.

Tzuyu then went to her bedroom and wash her face.After that she wears a mask.After that,she went to sleep.

In the morning,she wake up really early bacuse it is time for Twice to make a comeback.They all went to the car and goes to Music Bank shooting to do their rehearsel and perform them.After an hour,they arrive there and start to practice.After 40 minutes their practice period are over.

They met with Seventeen when they're about make thir concert.

"Twice Fighting!!Cheer Up fighting!!"said some member of Seventeen.

"Kamsahamnida."said Twice and they bowes to Seventeen.

They started their perfomance.It all ended up great.Its time to anounce the winner.

"Todays winner is.....Twice Cheer Up!!!"Mingyu,Jeonghan and S.coups said they are the special MC today.

Twice member are shocked.They all started to cry.It is their first win.After the encore,twice member goes to the waiting room and dress as their casual wear.They met with Mingyu on the way to their car.

"Congratulation!!"said Mingyu

"Kamsahamnida."Twice then bowes to him.

"Want to join us at the cafe tommorow?"ask Mingyu

"Some of us can't go but you can go with the one who is not busy."said Jihyo

"Who is not busy?"ask Mingyu

"Tzuyu,Nayeon,Sana,Chaeyoung and Mina."said Jungyeon

"Ok then see you tommorow."said Mingyu

Then,they all left.

 

 

Hey!!I hope you enjoy this chapter.Have a nice day everyone 😄😄