Third Realisation: Something Suspicious...

REALISING I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03- Third Realisation: Something Suspicious...

Author POV

"Dara-ah. Dara-ah."  Dara's mother shook her gently to wake her up.

Dara turned towards her mother whining a little. A habit she has when she is awakened from her beauty sleep.

"Dara-ahh, wake-up. You are going to be late for work" With that, Dara's eyes shot open. She rushed out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. She showered, changed, did her hair and make-up in less than 20 minutes. She slipped on her flats, grabbed her breakfast and rushed into her car to get to work. 

On the way to work she kept looking at her watch while driving. Luck didn't seem to be on her side, there was a road block due to a car accident and the whole road was jammed up. When she arrived at the carpark, she took quite some time to find a parking lot. She rushed into the lift cursing herself for forgetting to set her alarm again the previous night.

When she arrived at the top most level, She rushed to her table, threw her bag on the floor and went to knock on Jiyong's office door. 

*knock knock* 

"Come in" Dara cursed at herself once more before twisting the knob and entering his office.

When she entered the office, Jiyong's eyes shot up to her. Anger was evident in his eyes. 

"Why are you late Ms Park? I thought I made it clear that my time is important to me?" 

"I'm so sorry. I forgot to set my alarm yesterday night and when I was on my way to work,there was a traffic jam. What made it worse was that when I arrived at the carpark, I couldn't find a parking lot. I know these are all excuses and I know it is my fault. So I'm really sorry" Dara said in one breath and bowed to Jiyong. 

When she looked up Jiyong was looking at her with amusement in his eyes. 

"What?" Dara asked him and looked behind her obviously confused. 

"Nothing.I can tell you really woke up late. You barely even put make-up on." Dara's face flushed lightly at that.

"Erm, so what should i do now?" 

"You can start by arranging my schedules for today with some paperwork on your desk for you. Yeontae havd also pasted some post-its on top of each file to tell you what to do. I'll call you if there is anything else"

"Okay, I'll just start working." Dara bowed then left the office and went back to her table to start work. As soon as she sat down at her seat, she heaved a sigh of relief.She expected Jiyong to shout at her for being late but she was lucky that he didn't did much harm.

***

"Do you, Sandara Park take Kwon Jiyong as your husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Kwon Jiyong take Sandara Park as your Wife?"

"I do"

" I now announce you, Husband and wife." Jiyong turned Dara around to face him and kissed her deeply.

They both parted from the kiss and stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

* Ringgg*

Dara snapped her head towards her office phone and picked it up.

"Ms Park, My mother wants to have lunch with you today. Is that fine with you?"

"Sure, Mr Kwon"

"I'll see you later then." and with that, Jiyong put down the phone.

Dara looked down at her watch and sighed. She sat there thinking about how ridiculous her dream was. Why was she ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter