Chapter 1

My Royal Princess

“You never know that until you ask him yourself Wendy. And His Highness may be strict but I’m sure he still love his little princess.”

“What make you so sure Joy?”

“Because my father also like that. I know that he don’t know how to express his feelings but I feels his warm in my heart.” Joy said as she reminded her past memories when she leave with her parents until she 10 years old. She needs to work as Wendy’s butler to support her family which recommended by her uncle who works in Canada Embassy.

Arriving at the residence, Wendy was greet spectacularly with red carpet, flowers and full fancy Korean cuisine. She had dinner with the President’s family and had nice conversation about Korean traditions, foods and clothing. She apologized on her parents’s behalf for not coming. They assist Wendy to stay at their residence for the night but she refused politely to relieve their burden. Wendy went to hotel to stay for the night instead. When Wendy was going to check in, she saw an attractive receptionist that caught her eyes, her hair is tight as a pony tail and she wore white blouse with black skirt which Wendy found her cute. She didn’t knows what to do as it her mind went completely blank. She goes back and forward toward reception desk until her butler came.

“Wendy, why are you still here? Did you check in?” Joy came with Wendy's luggage.

“Shushhh…” Wendy put her hand on Sooyoung lips to make her stop.

Joy pulled Wendy hand away from . She looked around tried to finds suspicious things why Wendy acting this way. She gave up and asked her. “Why? What going on? “ Joy whispered.

“Nothing. Joy listen, from now on my name Son Seungwan got it? And let just speak in Korean for now on. I want you to be more comfortable speaking since it your mother language.”  Joy confused what with the boy name anyways. Wendy stared at her. That the only name that Wendy could think of. "Don't worry about me. I had learnt Korean since I was little." Wendy continued.

“I don’t know what are you thinking right now but I got it Wen- I mean Seungwan. “ Joy smile and force herself not to laugh.

They went to the desk. They were greet by two people.“Hello Miss, my name is Kim Yongsun. May I help you? Would you like to check in? “ Wendy smile and disappointed that not the girl that caught her eyes checked her in but the girl besides her instead.

“Yes. I would like 2 rooms, 1 suite and 1 ordinary room, please. “ Joy said as she thought Wendy still uncomfortable speaking in Korean.

“Joy, why you order suite for me? Don’t you notice I try to blend in here?” Wendy whispered to Joy which make Joy uncomfortable. “You didn’t tell me that in first place and why are we whispering?“ Joy eyeing on Wendy then back to the receptionist with her awkward smile.

“May I ask for the name, Miss?” the receptionist interrupt their conversation."Let's continues this conversation later." Wendy whispered.

“Just checked in as Son Seungwan, please.” Joy said. After that the check in procedure completed. “Okay, here are the key for Room 268 and for the suite, Miss Irene will help you.” Solar stated with single toned.

“Hello, I'm Joohyun. Bae Joohyun. Nice to meet you. Let me guide you so please follow me.” Wendy thought why it’s has to be her but she more thankful for this opportunity.

Wendy linked her arm with Joy and kind of dragged Joy with her while Irene still leading to her suite.

“Okay.. here you go your suite Son Seungwan-sii if I were not mistaken.“ Irene smirked and Wendy blushed to heard that name been called.

“If anything you needs please called the reception and we were happily provide what you need. Okay Miss Son, have a pleasant night and sweet dream.” Wendy whose avoided Irene eyes make Irene came near to Wendy face so that she can had eye contact communication. Wendy was shocked and back away from Irene and quickly hide herself behind her tall butler. Irene bowed and went away.

As they enter the room, “I know why you try blend in. It’s because of that girl, right? Did you like her or something? ” Joy smirked.

Wendy startled “That not the reason Joy-ah!” 

“Try to denied Wendy, I saw your face blushing when she facing you.“

“Yah, she just gorgeous that why.“ Wendy said while she picture herself Irene in front of her.

“And you fall for her, right? “ Sooyoung .

Wendy blushed. “Never. I’m not swing that way Joy-ah.” Wendy hit Joy's arm.

“Just kidding.. just kidding.” Sooyoung raised both her hands up pretend to surrendered. “I will come tomorrow morning so see you Wendy. Good night.” Joy bowed her head and leave the room.

--

Sudden knocked in door, Wendy surprised herself off her bed. She looked at her handwatch which is placed on the table beside her king sized bed. Wendy rolled her eyes as she saw it only 7 o'clock in the morning Korea time which mean 8 o'clock in the evening Canada time. Wendy can't adjust her sleep time since they big different in paticular time. Wendy rushed to open the door without fix her massive hair. She guessing Joy came.

“Yah! Joy, why are you coming early in the morning?” as the door open Wendy shocked looking at Irene instead of Joy. Irene chuckled.

“Hello Miss Son. Sorry for coming early in the morning. I have prepared your breakfast ready on time.”

“Sorry. I thought you were Joy, my b- friend.”

“It’s okay. So may I come in?” Irene tried not be rude.

“Sure.” Wendy responded positively because she felt sorry for her mistake. Irene entered the room while pushed a trolley full of foods.

“Btw, your massive hair is cute.” Wendy quickly fixed her hair. “Are you flirting?” Irene startled

“May be I am and may be I not.” Irene smirked. Wendy ignored Irene answer trying to control her exploded mind. “Since you came early in the morning, would you like stay for a breakfast together.”

“I- I would love to.” Irene hesitated but accepted the offer with a bright smile.