Prolouge

My Royal Princess

Irene POV

Wendy is a princess in Canada. She has a brother name Kris. She was born as talented singer since she was young. She dream to be free as a bird and become a person that can make her own decisions. Since she was a little she always think that she the most unlucky person in her world.

Her father, the King is the most strict and charismatic person among people that she known. Wendy is afraid of him but I not to be honest. Now I think about it, he little scary. Don't tell others that I said that. She learn many things to become a perfect person like her father want her to be. She learn mostly about attitude for princess to be like waltz, ballet, horse ridding, archery, golf, tennis, languages and other things she think that not necessary to learn. She's learn Korean languages in easy way because she was born in Korea.One thing she love and didn't regret which are when she studying instruments such as guitar, flute, saxophone and piano. How good she play. Let's hear the story until the end.

And her mother, the Queen is well known with her best manner. You never when she is angry because she never show her true nature if she has any. I admired her and Wendy' s also admired her. Not that I not admire her father but if you see her with your own eyes, I think you feels the same as I am. Wendy always feels warm beside her mother and her mother adored her. During childhood, her mother will always spend her time playing, chatting and even give her a good night kiss when her scheduled was tight.

During that time, Wendy hate her life living as princess with no freedom like living in prison of her own castles. She have to live surrounded by bodyguards. At aged of 12 years old, her father request Park Sooyoung aka Joy to be her butler to fulfill his role and for her to be friend with as well as her personal bodyguard when her father know that Wendy hated to be around bodyguard so much. Wendy never know that Joy was supposed to be her bodyguard.

She is so perfect that I can't compare her with Commoner like me. But this is me. I was born in Daegu, Korea. My name is Bae Joohyun aka Irene. I got that name since I debuted as Red Velvet member which are Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and one addition member Yeri. I live with my parents and younger sister. My family is not that rich so I work part timed jobs at hotel, supermarket and sometimes coffee shop.That all little bit about me.

Let's tell to you how I met Wendy aka Son Seungwan. Here it's goes.

On her 18th birthday, she went to Korea as representative of her parents because they had others urgent reschedule that they have to attend. She didn't want to go at first but she force herself to go to prevent disgrace as a royal family.

On th royal private jet,

"Joy, have you been in Korea before?" Wendy asked her butler who sitting besides her.

"Of course Princess Wendy, I was born in that country to be honest." Joy answered. 'I mention it before but I guess she never listen to her servant like me.' Joy said in her mind.

"Stop calling me princess when we were alone Joy. I want you to treat me like your sister or as your friend."

"What should I can you then?"

"Just call me Wendy. How many times do I have to tell you this?" Wendy said angrily and lonely as she felt the distant between them. But she kept her bright smile in her face make Joy nodded and smile a little.

"I'm also borns in Korea but apart from that I know nothing about Korea." Wendy said as she look far outside the window.

Wendy turns to looked at Joy face. " Will you tell me?" Wendy make expressionless face.

"As your command, Prin- I mean Wendy." Joy said while bowed a little.

"By the way, your parents must be in Korea, right? Wen can go visit them when we arrive if you want." Wendy said as she pick up some magazines to read while sitting with her leg cross. Joy was thankful for her princess consideration but she went to Korea not for vacation eventhough she forgot how long she have been away from home, she was accompany Princess Wendy as her butler so she refused.

Many hours passed and finally they arrive at Korea International Airport. Red carpet was already prepared to welcome her. As she walked down from the airplane, she accompany with cadets of bodyguards. Her butler was hold her hand to support her walk with the heels and blue dress. Wendy was greeted with Korean's President, Vise President and others Minister.

They ride a limousine with Canada's flag hanging or attaches to it. The Police's car guided to President' residence with cars followed behind them. On the way to the residence, Wendy was quitely views the street. "Ouh, so this is Korea, the country I was born. Not as bad as I expected." Wendy stated in her mind. When she fully immersed in her minds, Joy suddenly broke the moment.

"Wendy, look at that! There must be a concert that I always dream to go since I was a little." Joy said while both of her hands together. 

"You're right. Just to think about it, make me happy. I wonder what it's like to perform on that stage." Wendy mumbles curiously.

"You want to be a performer? I don't know that. If you were someday, then I'll be your number one fan." Joy smile.

"I want to be a singer exactly. But you already know that I won't right? Then what the purpose of asking. It's make me want to live with that dream again. As you can see, my father will never allow me. You know how strict he is." Wendy stated.