Chapter 3

Just Because .......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Are you ing serious? Just because you feel like you know me, it doesn't mean that you can make fun of me. You make me feel like i was some kind of toy. You pick up fight with me almost every single day since we start our very first year Kwon Yuri and now you want to start all over again like nothing happen. I think you are crazy. Lets go Soo, i'll cook for you instead", with that mark Yoona and Sooyoung leave both of them speechless.

 

"Yuri-ah, you have a biggg problem".

 

"I know Sica, i know. I have to do something to cure her heart. I must be a fool to let my sadness by using her. I should realize that all my action will hurt her. Sica, you will help me right?". Jessica release a deep sigh and look at her bestfriend.

 

"Yul, are you already sure with your heart? I mean, do you love her or just.....".

 

"Sica, i have to admit that i feel something already. The feel that i got when i fall in love with Hyun but i wasn't sure enough if my feeling is because i really love her or just feel pity. But Sica, whatever my heart said i must seek her forgiveness".

 

"If that so, i'll be gladly help you to figure out your feeling and i think i'll get to know her friend as well". Jessica laugh out load and just get smack at her back head by Yuri.

 

"Are you kidding?".

 

"Why not seobang? She's hot". Jessica still laughing and they make their way back home.

 

 

 

At Yoona's Mansion

 

 

"Who did she think she was? Feel like know me and than make me suffer for freaking years !! You know what Soo, i will not fall in her stupid trick". Yoona get the furious eye and that will not be good. Sooyoung know it and she just stay silent. She get some of chips at the table and munching because of the hunger. They should eat dinner by now and there they was. Sitting at the chair and do nothing except hearing Yoona's mumbling. But suddenly Sooyoung stomach making a loud grumbling sound and that make Yoona look at her buddy.

 

"I'm sorry Sooyoungie because of her you miss your time to dinner. So, lets forget about that idiot. Tell me what did you want to eat?".

 

"I want bulgogi, kimbap maybe...ahh how about kimchi stew, it will be perfect if i could get bibimbap", Sooyoung grin and make Yoona smile and shake her head. She know her bestfriend very well.

 

"Anything else?", Yoona start to making her way to the kitchen. 

 

"I will think it later but you can go now before my stomach making a weird sound again", Soo was laughing and so does Yoona. While the latter was busy with all the cooking, 

 

 

 

 

"Yoong, i wonder if that Kwon actually had fall in love with you", Sooyoung said while keep munching the chips. 

 

"What nonesense you talk about Youngie? That Kwon just said she do all that because she feel like she know me. Where did you hear if someone feel like know you that person is fall in love with you?", Yoona shake her head with Sooyoung conclusion.

 

"We doesn't know right Yoong? I mean, she have do everything to grab your attention. Every year or lets be specific. Everydays she try to make fun of you. Either pick a fight with you, take your book or drop it, stealing your food and i think many more in turn. I just wonder, did she do that because she hate you or she just want to hear you to be mad to hear your voice". Yoona sigh and she look at her bestfriend.

 

"I don't know what you talking about Youngie. I really don't know if she do all that to grab my attention. I mean, she was a great bully at our school. Many of our friend had be her victims. Even the teacher couldn't stop her behavior because she got some c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter