Chapter 2

Just Because .......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I shouldn't have this feeling. I just do it because its was fun to look someone suffer. Their priceless face is my only happiness. Yeah...its should be like that. But why lately i feel pity to that IM? She has become my victim from the first day of school. But, why do i feel like i don't want to see her sad face anymore? Uurrgghh...this so disturbing !!". Yuri mess up her hair and slump her body on her bed hardly. 

 

"Unnie, are you alright? You seem have a big problem", Yeri ask while standing in front of Yuri's room after a few knock. Yuri look at the door and give her sister a smile.

 

"Unnie is fine Yeri-ah. Why are you already home? Didn't you said that you will have a field trip today?".

 

"Well, my home room teacher have to attend an important meeting. That's why you see me here...kekeke. Unnie, don't try to change the topic. What happen to you? I don't want to heard nothing because i know you very well. So, let me know if there was something bothering you". Yeri walk toward her sister and lay down beside the latter.

 

"Yeri, if i said that i don't know what is happen to me...will you believe that?".

 

"If that in case, why you look so stressing? Its not the style of my sister are because my unnie usually know everything that happen around her". Yuri look at her sister and let a small chukle.

 

"You love me so much until you know everything about me huh?. Such a little Kwon". Yuri shake her head and look back at the wall. After a few minute of silent.

 

"Yeri, how do you know if someone have fall in love?".

 

"Well, what i know....the person will always seeking an attention from the other latter. Such as everyday try to talk with her, helping her or sometimes make something bad. Like pick a fight, make her annoyed, steel her belonging or anything related. Why you ask me unnie? Did you finally fall in love?". Yeri smirk and lay on her stomach.

 

"Yah, thats doesn't make any sense. Just because i ask you that doesn't mean the person is me. I just curious to know". 

 

"Yuri unnie, i know you very well. After Seohyun unnie died, you never try to get into a serious relation. You push everyone that try to court you. I know you hide your sadness by being a bullied".

 

"How did you......?".

 

"I know unnie because you are my sister. Sometimes i caught you crying at the night in your dream while call her name. It's not your fault when the thief kill her. You try to protect her but thats time we are too young. We don't have many energy to fight that guys". Yeri sigh and take her sister's hand and caress it.

 

"But Yeri, i should do better to protect her that time. We are really happy to have our first date as lover after i court her with so much difficult. And i should heard her suggestion in the first place to have a date at the nearest park. But its was all my fault. Now i think the fate hit me so real".

 

"What do you mean by it unnie?".

 

"Well, you do know i was a great prankster right?". 

 

"Everyone know about it unnie. So, why was that?". She chukle and take a sit.

 

"I make my usual routine by pick a fight with everyone at school from my first year. And now when i remember back my victims there was someone that look like Seohyun in many way". Yeri frown and let her sister talk.

 

"Lately i was dreaming about Hyun. She tell me to forget her and look for my soulmate. She said the person is around me but she tell me to figure it by myself. She also said that the person will love me more than herself. But Yeri, i don't want anyone to be in Hyun place. I love her so much".

 

"Unnie i think its time to make it clear. I believe Seohyun unnie want you to find her replacement. You have enaugh time to heal yourself and looking for someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter