The Time is Over.

The Time is Over.

 




“I’m tired of pretending Taemin-oppa.” The petite girl huskily told to the thin man in front of her, but the man only smiled and drinks his coffee.

“Please Krys. Just wait and I’ll be gone forever. And when I’m gone, you can end this lie forever.” The man smiled never fade, making the petite girl hurt her pride. The girl didn’t understand how Taemin can say those words. How can Taemin asked her to be Minho’s girlfriend but then the man was still yearning for him.

“I came back for the last farewell. You don’t have to mind me. Deceasing on my own country is far better.”

 

Krystal looked straightly in his eyes and hinted the sadness and pain of him. He tried to smile as his sense the ‘you-can’t-fool-me' look of her. In swift moment, his lips started to tremble and tears slipped out from his eyes. The petite girl sighed and caresses the back of Taemin, comforting him.

“You can’t hide everything oppa. It was pretty obvious that you are still hurt. Minho-oppa has to know this.” His eyes looked at her pitifully and cried.

“Keep this from him Krys. I don’t want him to be buried in the hurtful memories of me.”

 

 

 

Taemin felt like he was going to throw up when he thinks about going home. Home felt like a hospital for him. He was suffering from Glioblastoma multiforme. They have done the craniotomy but it didn’t work. He was under the radiotherapy, chemotherapy and shunt. Taking dexamethasone and going under boron neutron capture therapy making him weaker.

 

He thanked God that his hyung showed up to send him home. He happily hoped in but awkwardly sensed the mood swing of Onew.

“I was quiet surprised that Krystal and Minho end up together.” The younger man broke off the ice between him and his older brother. But Onew just ignore him. The older man didn’t like what he had heard from Taemin’s mouth. The younger one zipped his mouth, thinking what makes his hyung pissed off.

 

 

Flashback:

 

“It’s been a long time hyung.” The tall man welcomed his hyung with a fake smile. Onew frowned. He was expecting this kind of reaction from him anyway. Minho opened his arms for a hug but Onew shrugged it off and went to sit down.

 

“Hyung. I m –“

“Straight to the point, Minho. I’m not interested to meet anyone since I just came back.” Onew stated irritated. The older man was actually doing this in purpose. He wants to end up this conversation early. Foremost, he doesn’t want to meet Minho anymore. He’s afraid that he might tell something about Taemin. He can’t bring up himself not to tell it to Minho anyway.

 

“I…” the younger man shakily looked at to older man. “I’m get-ting m-married.” Minho was expecting a shock expression from the Onew but he was the one who is merely when he saw the expression less face of his hyung.

“So that’s it? Can I go home now?” he sarcastically told. Minho was dumbfounded about his hyung’s drastic actions. Onew stood up to bow and quickly leave.

 

When he knows that he was far away enough, Onew pulled out his car in the corner of the street and reached for his phone. “Krystal-ssi.. we need to talk.”

 

End of flashback

 

“They’re getting married.”

 

Taemin tried to look at his hyung with a blissful smile. He wants to be happy about Minho was able to move on and forget everything about them but he can’t. The thoughts of Minho, his love, is marrying another person, kills him. He tried to smile but a tear was shown instead.

 

“Our love will be forever.”

“I love you Minho-hyung!”

“I promise that no one can break us apart.”

 

He can’t fulfill his promises to Minho anymore. He turned his back to him for 2 years and it’d hurt him so much. He wants to stay beside him forever. He wants to get married with him; he wants to have a family with him; he wants to grow old with him. He simply wants to do everything with him…with Minho.

He chose this decision. He wants him to have a happy life. Taemin wants him to live happily since he knows he can’t happiness if he stays with him. He will leave any soon.

 

Out of the sudden, pain filled the entire head of him. “.” he cursed. It was coming back again. The pain kills him. It was like it’s wrecking all the nerves inside his brain. Onew stopped his car and shake Taemin’s body.

“Taemin-ah, what’s going? Gwenchana?”

It was already tormenting him. He can’t handle the pain anymore. Tears continuously fall from his eyes as his mind filled with his memories of Minho.

 

“Do you thing we would last forever?”

“Of course hyung. I love you so much.”

 

 

“I want my own family.”

“We’re about to go there Taemin-ah.”

“When hyung?

“You want it now?”

 

 

“Hyung… I c-c-ant.” He screamed out. He tried to hold his older brother’s hand but in quick minute, he drifted in the dark.

 

 

 

“Are you really okay with this, Krys?” Jessica asked her lil sis once again. The younger one smiled and happily nods. ‘I’m not going to back out with this plan.’ She thought.

Krystal shoved a pearlescent sky blue color of soft cloth in the front of her sister. “Do you think it will be the perfect colour for the wedding?” she asked. Jessica sighed and smile. “Krys, we’ve been preparing this like forever. And yes it was since it was his favorite colour.”

 

 

(Jonghyun)

 

I’ve walked through this long death corridor, looking for the figure of my long lost friend; Onew. I turn right and I saw a man sitting on the floor, covering his face from everyone. “Hyung” I called him.

He looked at me with his expression less face. I asked him where is Taemin. He just pointed out the white two doors many inches away from us and I calmly understand. Something happened to him.

 

“Mr. Lee.”  A doctor approached him and hyung hurriedly stood up and face him.

 

 

“Hyung, we should tell this to Key and Minho.” I reprimanded him. I know Taemin wants to hide this but it shouldn’t go like this forever. “If he leaves, we don’t have any excuses to tell anymore.” I drifted my gaze to him, to Taemin. He might be peacefully sleeping, but I know, he’s having a hard time under that sleep. He looks so dead.

 

I saw Onew-hyung furiously shook his head and twinge Taemin’s hand. “I’ve tried Jonghyun. I’ve tried.” He caressed his hand to the pale complexion of Taemin and bowed. “but he kept refusing it and asking me not to tell everyone, even you.”

 

 

(3rd)

 

“Why it was just a simple dress, Krystal?” curiously asked by Minho. They’re getting married next month and his soon-to-be-wife is just wearing a simple dress. The petite woman looked at him. “Simplicity is beauty.” She smiled and walked away to approach the designer.

“How about the main act?” she asked and the designer quickly went to her closet and hand her the white tuxedo with a touch of sky blue. The designer clasps her hands as she saw the satisfied reaction in the woman’s face.

“This is the perfect pair for the tuxedo of Minho-ssi. It also looks good in the complexion of Taemin-ssi. Well, the entire tuxedo here looks good for both them.” The designer proudly talked about.

‘This is far too good’ she gaily thought.

 

 

 

 

Coldness touched the pale complexion of Taemin as he hardly tried to open his eyes to see where the hell he was. A dim light welcome him in his consciousness and he was fully aware that he was at the hospital…again.

“Minho.” He murmured stupidly. He knocked off his own head and tears rushed out once again from his eyes. He cried even more when he saw his hyung sleeping beside him. His sobs are getting louder and louder, loud enough to to wake up the sleeping Onew and Jonghyun.

“Taemin, what’s wr-“

“I’m sorry. Hyung. I’m really sorry.” He redundantly said to Onew. He doesn’t want to bring any trouble to Onew anymore. He was wishing to die right now. The older man wrapped his arms around to Taemin to calm him down. “It’s okay. It’s really okay.” He whispered, as he wiped away the tears in the face of his dongsaeng. “Shh. Stop crying now.”

 

 

 

 

“Why you didn’t tell me about this?" The man enraged over his bride. Minho was surprised that Krystal didn’t asked about their wedding song. The petite woman folds her arms and raises her eyebrow. “It was beautiful anyway.” She reasoned out. She clearly noticed that Minho was aware of it. The man rubbed his temple and tried to maintain his patience.

“Krystal. I know it was but-“

“Then it is. We don’t have any problem anymore.” Krystal cut off Minho and went inside the wedding hall.

Minho walked away to refresh his mind. He’s getting married. He really he is. ‘Am I making the right decision? Am I doing the right thing?’ he keeps asking himself.

Not far away. Krystal is concentrate watching him. “Few days more, Minho. Few days.”

A sophisticated man approached Krystal closer and hangs his left arm to her shoulders. The girl looked at him and smiles whole heartedly.

“You’re doing it right.”

“I know oppa. I wish everything will go in the flow.

“Wae?”

“Sooner or later, you’ll know why Key-oppa.”

 

 

 

“Krystal asked me to invite you guys for tomorrow.” Jonghyun said to Onew as he rummaged inside the room. The sick one looked at his hyung excitedly and asked. “For what hyung?”

The dino guy looked at him awkwardly and heaves a sigh. “Photo shoots for the wedding.”

Taemin face fell as soon as he heard the word wedding from his hyung’s mouth. He tried to lighten his mood again for them not to notice that he was hurt.

“I guess it’s better not to –“

“I want to go.” The younger man smiled as he cut off his hyung. The older men looked at each other and let out a long breath. “You don’t have to force yourself Taemin.” Jonghyun remind him. He doesn’t know what will happen if they saw each other again…after of the long separation.

“I’m fine. Totally fine.”

 

 

Fr: Jonghyun-oppa

To: Krystal

He’s going to come.

 

Fr: Krystal

To: Jonghyun(superhandsomeme)

Great! Thanks.

 

 

 

“Yah! What is he taking so long?” Minho asked impatiently as he looked at his watch. They’ve been waiting for almost half an hour but there is no sign of Jonghyun anywhere. The man looked at girl beside him and saw her smiling all by herself. Feeling helpless, he raises his hand and hit the back of her head, hard.

“YAAH! What’s wrong with you?” she angrily winced in pain. Minho looked at him and knuckled her head.

“I’m talking with the thin air here.”

“!@##$%%^%^^”

“@@#$%$^&^&*&*”

 

“Minho! Krystal! We’re here!”

They both turned around as they heard their name being called. Krystal run out like a freak and hugged the man next to Jonghyun. Minho was left dumbfounded as he saw the companions of his hyung. He was standing like a statue and doesn’t want to move. After a long time, they’ve met again. ‘It’s him.’ He thought.

 

The awkward feeling didn’t leave until they reached the rest house. Thanks to the great idea of Krystal, the house has 5 rooms. Key & Jonghyun are going to share a room same with Taemin and Onew.

“You guys are getting married. Why don’t you share a room?” Jonghyun unknowingly asked, making Key and Krystal eyes him to death. Krystal quickly drifted her gaze to Minho and smile. “Protecting myself before the wedding.”

 

 

“Jonghyun, you are really stupid!” Key knuckled Jonghyun’s forehead as soon as Minho, Taemin and Onew left to go in their rooms. “So talkative. Aish.” He hissed.

The older man irritatedly rub his head and pout. “Whatever.”

Krystal sighed and looked out to the window. The two guys approached as Key hang his left arm to her shoulder. “Wedding shoot is going to be done today.”

The older man sighed as she stared back to stairs. “Krys, do you know hard it is? It’s impossible for them to stick together.”

The petite girl sighed as a tear fell from her right eye. “I’m going to everything, oppa. I’ll do.”

 

 

 

 

Taemin can’t believe that he was actually in the town with all of them. He should be staying inside the house, resting but Key forced them to go out with him, to shop for their so called food.

“Can I look around?” Taemin tugged his older brother’s cloth and pout. He clearly knows that if he does some aegyo, Onew wouldn’t resist. The old man sighed and nods.

 

Every store that he stepped in fascinates him, mostly their accessories which is glowing in his eyes. ‘I’m free.’ He childishly thought. He stepped in inside this one shop as his eyes caught an authentic bracelet. Although it was locally made, he fell in love with it. He was about to pick it up when a hand bump into his, wanting to get also the same bracelet. He looked at the man beside him. He was about to scold the man but it turns out to be a precious smile. “Jino-hyung, you are really here.”

 

 

Jealousy strike on Minho when his eyes landed to the man next to Taemin, laughing. It seems that Taemin was enjoying the accompany of his new found friend. ‘Is he the reason?’ Minho sadly thought.

“It hurts right?” he was snapped back at his senses when he heard someone asked him. Key and Jonghyun actually followed him and now sternly standing beside him. The man stiff and roamed his eyes. “Where’s Krystal?” he asked, changing the topic. Then he saw the apparition of her approaching Taemin and his new found friend. When he felt that the older men are still waiting for his answer, he ran away towards to Krystal.

“So you are getting married? Congratulations!” the man awkwardly greet making Krystal awkwardly smile. Onew looked at them along with Taemin and sighed. ‘Better act next time.’ Onew thought.

“Krystal!” Minho yanked away their attention, hurting Taemin’s feelings. Minho quickly wrapped his arms around Krystal’s face making the petite girl and Taemin stiff. Jino didn’t fail to notice the two’s reaction. He crept his hand towards to Taemin, comforting his hurting heart.

“You must be Minho? Nice meeting you.” Jino broke off the ice as he extended his arms to shake hands with Minho but the man shrugged it off. Krystal chokingly laughed to advert the tension between the two. “I’m sorry. My soon to be husband seems to be naïve. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

Everyone is the living room except for Krystal and Taemin who is helping out Key for preparing the dishes. Jino keep eyeing Onew as he wants to find out what are they doing here. Jonghyun notice the stare that Minho was giving to Jino and he decided to cool off. “Jino-ssi, how did you meet them?”

The younger man looked at to Onew for approval and sighed. “I’ve met Onew-hyung in Washington. He was kinda lost that time and he asked me for the directions.” He lied. He doesn’t know how to say the truth when Minho was actually eyeing like he was a criminal.

“So Taemin was with him?” Jonghyun asked the next making Minho’s ears perked to know how the two of them met.

“No. Taemin-ssi was home that time I guess. I actually met him by accident in mall. He was struggling on the things he was holding to. Shopping-“

“Ehem.” Onew obviously interrupt Jino’s explanation. He was afraid that Jino might slip it away. “So how do you do, Jino-ssi?”

 

 

 

 

“Where are you staying at?” Taemin asked Jino as he playing the food in the plate. He can’t taste anything. Although he wants to eat his umma’s cooking he simply just can’t and he ing hates it.

“You can stay here.” Straightforwardly said by Krystal making Onew kicked her knees. “Ouch”

“You don’t need to do that Krystal. Well, if he wants too, he can stay in our room, right Taemin?” he looked at to Taemin and the younger man happily nod, making Minho enraged even more.

“No need, hyung. He can use the other room left.” Minho coldly stated. He will not let Jino sleep with Taemin. Never.

 

 

 

 

Inhaling the scent of the trees along with the wind gives a soothing feeling to Jino. He’s back home. Just to take care of Taemin. He’s pretty sick of taking medications for him but he can’t do a thing. Taemin wants to live longer until Minho and Krystal’s wedding.

“Why’d you left me there in the room?” Jino didn’t looked back and wait for Taemin to come by. The young man sat beside him holding a glass with water in it. The old man stared blankly at the sky, counting the stars in the edge of balcony.

“How do you cope up with this cruel fate?” Jino asked curiously. He was not amused on Minho’s aura that he was emitting every time he gets near to the younger one. Taemin heave a sigh. He was expecting him to asked this question right away. He was his friend after all.

“Simple. I’m dying. Whenever I think about him, I always say to myself is ‘Taemin you’re going to die. Just wait for more.’ Stupid isn’t?”

The man looked at him curiously and he just smiled. “Miracles do happen, Tae.” The older man murmured.

“No. it wasn’t” Taemin hissed.

“God is a wise man. If he sees you doing everything –“

“I said no miracles hyung. Miracle doesn’t exist coz if it really exist do you think I would be able to live longer? No hyung.” He shrieked out, cutting off Jino. ‘He wasn’t like this. Taemin isn’t like this.’ The older man thought.

Out of the sudden, Taemin slipped out the glass that he was holding to. Jino was surprised when the younger man trying to bring back every piece together, making him groan in pain. He pulled out Taemin but the younger man keeps struggling. “Stop it.”

Jino quickly went inside to find his bag. He came back bringing his first aid kit and saw Taemin still trying to build the glass. He pulled his hands once again and applies Betadine and after that he bandaged it. Jino heard the younger one chuckled. “You can resemble this broken glass to Minho.”

Tears ran out from the precious eyes of Taemin. ‘He was really faking it’ Jino thought. He knows that Taemin is hurt about the wedding but he can’t show it since he promised that he would be happy for Minho’s sake.

“He should know more about this Taemin.”

“Once it was broken, you can’t bring back every piece together.” He still continued, never minding the words of his precious friend. “Although you tried but you can’t fill up those missing holes and-“

Taemin stopped as he can’t hold his tears anymore. Jino quickly finished the bandage in his hand and hugged the younger one. “As much as I want to stay, I can’t. My hope, my dreams, my love are all gone. I don’t deserve this suffering. Why am I taking it all?” he cried. Jino can’t do anything but to pat the younger one’s back and hissed him.

“I came back because I want to die here. But dying here is more painful than U.S. I wasn’t expecting the wedding.”

 

(Krystal)

I quickly hide under the table when I saw Jino bringing the weak Taemin-oppa back to his room. Then seconds, he came back to the balcony and sat at edge again.

“Come out there you little mutt. I know you were there.”

Okay, that’s it. How can this guy call me little mutt after a long time? I went up to him and scratch my head. “Sorry about that.” I grinned like an idiot and sat beside him.

“When are you going to tell Taemin everything?” he asked me. I can’t hide things from him and I knew it. He really knows me. I looked at him missed. “I don’t know. It’s just I don’t want Taemin-oppa die in hatred.” I tried to find his eyes but he won’t look at me. “I’ll do sooner.”

I saw him hang his head low. I know he was deeply hurt but for a few more days. Few more and everything will be fine. “How about u-“

“There’s nothing wrong with us. I was still the same as before.” I cut him off. I carefully slid my hand to his face to cup it, for him to look in my eyes. “I was still the same Krystal that you’ve always love.”

 

(3rd)

The breakfast the next morning was pretty awkward for Jino and Krystal, same with Key and Jonghyun who overheard they’re conversation last night.

“uh-“ Jonghyun cleared his throat to catch the attention of everyone. “Should we do the photoshoot?”

 

“Hyung, can I go near the beach?”

“No.” Onew confidently answered Taemin. He was busy doing his works and he can’t take care of him if he was far away from his eye sight. Jonghyun walked up to him and patted his back.

“Old hag, let him and –“

“I already said no and that’s final.” The older man seriously looked at to Jonghyun, making him stiff. He swallowed and whisper. “If you don’t let him, everyone will wonder what’s wrong.”

The dubu forcefully yanked away Jonghyun’s arms and shoot a death glare. “I wasn’t easy for me to let go of Taemin, Jonghyun and you know it.”

The older man’s voice is catching up the attention of everyone. Minho and Key asked each other about what’s going on and went to the place where the argument was. Krystal, who is sensing a big danger here, went in between of them to cool off everything. “Minho can accompany Taemin if you want?”

 

 

 

The scent and the sounds of the waves capture Taemin’s soul as he wanders everywhere. He really love the feeling of his feet deepen in the sea water.

Not far away from him, Minho was following every step that the younger one takes. He was admiring the sparkling smile that Taemin was plastering. It’s been a long time since he saw that beautiful smile, the smile that used to be his. Suddenly, tears are building up in his eyes. It hurts him so much to see Taemin happy for all these years. He quickly wiped away his tears before the younger man see it.

Near the stone edge, Taemin looked back to Minho. “Can we sit here, hyung?”

 

“I’m so excited for your wedding, hyung!” Taemin happily stated, trying to ease the awkwardness in between of them. Minho just shrugged and looked in the other way. He can’t stay in a place where there was the two of them only. The younger man sighed. He hugged her legs and rested his chin to his knees. “Krystal is going to be the most beautiful bride ever.” He murmured as he smiled, trying to control his tears from falling.

“How about me? What kind of groom I would be?” the older man unconsciously asked. Minho’s mind was imagining of him marrying Taemin instead and how beautiful the younger one was when he was in his hold.

“A dork one.”

Minho came back to his senses when he heard the most prudent word that he heard from Taemin.

“A dork? What?”

“You are a dork groom. An ugly frog groom to be exact.”

“Yah!” Minho stood up from his seat and splash water to Taemin. “I am handsome.”

The younger man stuck his tongue out and ran away. “You are ugly hyung and forever will be.”

They chased each other, forgetting every pain that happen in between of them. The happiness in the two seems to be untouchable.

Away from their sight was a three person watching them and another one is capturing their happy moments. They all eventually smile as they saw again the joyful expression from the two that have been hiding for two years. As much as Jonghyun didn’t want to stop taking pictures he had too. All of them looked at each other and sighed.

“Krystal and Jino, It’s time to get in between.”

 

 

‘Taemin!’

Minho heard someone shouted a far. When he turned around, the smile in his face fell. ‘Dreams do end’ he thought.

Jino went to Taemin and smiled. “Seems the two of you are having fun?”

The younger man suddenly jumped to Jino and hugs him tight, bring heart ache to Minho. “The scenery looks great here. We should troll around hyung.”

Minho can’t help to turn around as he felt that he was going burst. The hug was supposed to be him. He supposed to catch Taemin, not by Jino.

“Hold back your tears.” Key whispered. He was beside him, walking along with Jonghyun. Minho took a quick glance back before he ran away, away from the sight where he saw Taemin walking hand to hand with Jino.

The odd couple followed him, afraid that he might do something reckless. The tall man stopped near a palm tree and broke down. Jonghyun and Key quickly went beside him and lowered themselves to comfort the young man.

“I-it hurts here.” Minho arrowed his finger to his chest while trying to control his tears. “It won’t s-stop.”

The older two looked at him pitiful. This is the first time that they saw Minho crying after Taemin left and they can’t help but to mourn too. His tears won’t stop from falling. The pain in his heart was bedridden and the crestfallen was also felt by the two.

“You’re doing it right Minho. You are trying to let go.”

“Can I just die now?”

 

 

 

“What are you doing here, Jino?” Onew asked the younger man when he finds him sitting with him at the sofa.

“Taemin kicked me out.”

“That’s a stupid bomb, Doc.”

“Well, he was changing clothes. Taking his medication I guess?” the uneasiness didn’t leave the frustrated Onew as he saw the unsurely answer from Jino.

“Taemin!” the older man loudly called his name but received no response. The petite girl went out of her room to see what’s going on. “I’ll check him out.”

She went inside the room, not knocking since the door was left open. As she steps inside, she found the room empty. “Oppa?” she called out but no response. She looked at inside the bathroom but no one is there but suddenly a hand under the bed caught her attention.

“TAEMIN-OPPA!”

 

The men left in the living room looked at each other and quickly beat their feet of heading towards to the room.

“Krys –“

“Oppa! Wake up!” she kept shrieking as she saw Jino and Onew went inside the room. The eldest one pushed away Krystal and hold Taemin instead.

“Yah. Taemin-ah wake up.” He kept begging making him shed tears. Jino run to his bag and went beside Taemin. “What’s going on, doc? What’s happening?”

“We have to bring him to the hospital now. I can’t do some much things here.”

 

 

*ring ring ring*

“Yoboseyo?”

”Jonghyun-oppa..”

Krystal left puzzles in the man’s mind on why the heck she was whimpering from the other line.

“Krystal? Why?”

Minho looked at to his hyung as he heard him mumbled his soon to be wife’s name.

“Where are you? Please q-quick”

“What’s going on?

“Taemin-oppa. H-hospital.”

 

(Minho)

“What?.... I’ll bring them home first.”

“What’s going on, Jjong?” Key asked when he saw the panicked face of Jonghyun-hyung. I saw Key staring darkly to hyung but he didn’t even looked at him to answer his question. Since Key is not fan of waiting, he cupped Jonghyun-hyung’s face to look at him. We are both surprised when we find hyung’s eyes are teary and ready to cry. “What’s going on Jonghyun? Tell me.”

This is not actually that wrong isn’t? Why the heck Jonghyun-hyung was crying? What did Krystal said?

“Please don’t make me hate myself.” Jonghyun-hyung whispered as he yanked away the hands of Key away from his face. I saw the startled face of Key on Jonghyun-hyung’s action. He raised his hand and bout to slap him when I prevent him of doing so.

“What’s up hyung?”

 

As soon as they stepped inside the house, Krystal walked up to Jonghyun and slid a note inside his pocket. Minho eyed her and saw how swollen her eyes was.

“What happen? Why are you crying?”

Krystal didn’t dare to look at him and pushed Jonghyun out the door instead. “Go now.”

 

 

“Tell me.”

Minho huskily approached Krystal who keeps distancing herself from him. The petite girl just shrugged off and walked away. At the balcony, Key was desperately contacting Jonghyun’s phone but he won’t answer it.

“Krystal!” the tall man kept yelling, trying to stop Krystal from walking away from him. “What the is wrong with you? Where the hell did you send Jonghyun-hyung? Where are the others? Where is Onew-hyung? Jino? Taemin?”

As soon as she heard Taemin’s name, she stopped and looked back to Minho. Krystal eyed him head to toe and smirk. “Why do you want to know? Huh?”

Minho was stunned in Krystal question. He awkwardly gulped and shook his head. He was worried about what’s going on. He was worried about Taemin being with Jino. He was jealous, furiously jealous. The petite woman carefull gazed at her and tears build up in her almond eyes when he saw the expression less face of Minho. She wants to tell it to him really but she promised to them, to Taemin, not to tell. She faked a chuckle and opened the main door. “You should know this better than me.” Before she can step out, Minho grabber her wrist. “Where do you think you are going?” She forcefully yanked away his hold to her and didn’t looked back. “You don’t have to know. Don’t dare to follow.”

 

 

“Onew-oppa!”

Krystal ran through the long white corridor as he saw Jonghyun impatiently waiting for the doctor to come out. She puffing stopped and sat beside Onew, whose eyes are so empty and face stained with tears. “What did Jino said?”

“Onew-hyung.”

They all stood up when they saw Jino coming out from the room. “You can get inside.”

 

 

The irritating sound of life monitor is occupying the whole room. In the bulky little bed of the hospital room, there was Taemin; lying lifelessly and breathing heavily. Oxygen was covering the half of his beautiful face. ECG attached in his milky chest, to check how has his heart beating. His skin is so pale like he was death. Body is getting skinnier than before. Dextrose is sticking in his thin skin.

 

Flashback:

“The tumor is obviously place two-third of cerebral hemispheres. The damage of this surrounds his brain infiltration. Focal neurological symptoms may occur; it’s either cognitive or behavioral such as memory loss and lack of recognition. Hemiparesis, Hypoesthesia, Ataxia, visual field impairment, sense of smell impairment, hearing impairment, double vision and dizziness may happen to him in the next days. He should just stay at ease and do the chemotherapy like before.”

End f/b

 

The older one held and reciprocates his huge hands against his younger brother’s pale hands. He was mesmerizing every features of Taemin as he shed tears.

“You let me take care of you the whole time. Because of you, I can’t find a suitable partner that can stay with me forever.” Onew wearingly murmured as he cried. “If you leave me, I’m going to be alone. Didn’t we promise to each other that we’re going stay forever? Didn’t we promise that in the front of our parents’ grave yard?” he poured out all of the contents of his heart as he caresses Taemin’s face. “Don’t leave me.”

 

 

Key came back to his senses as he heard a car stopped by in the front of the rest house. He quickly went to the main door and saw Jonghyun and Krystal getting in.

“Where the two of you have been? It’s already 10 pm.” He frowned. The petite girl ignores the nag and pass through, not answering his question. The femme man shoot a glare to the older one but it seems Jonghyun didn’t give a damn care.

“What eff is wrong with all of you? Where are the three?” Key asked continuously while blocking the way of Jonghyun who’s trying to escape. ‘Look at me, Jjong. Look at me.’ He thought.

 

Uneasiness envelopes Key the whole time. He can’t understand the fact that Jonghyun is hiding something from him. “Please.” He weakly whispered. He doesn’t know why but Key felt like he was going to cry. He felt like there is something wrong with Taemin. with his baby.

“They all left.” Is the only answer of Jonghyun but it wasn’t enough to calm Key.

“You know better Jjong. They wouldn’t left like this. Taemin wouldn’t leave without telling me.” Key shrieked out but the older man was showing no interest in his naggings. “You’re lying!”

Jonghyun close his eyes, not wanting his tears to fall down. “Don’t make my hate –“

“I already hate you Kim Jonghyun.” Key unconsciously whispered, making Jonghyun surprised. ‘No Jjong. It won’t last long. Just tell me the truth.’ Key thought.

“T-that’s good. I-is it over now?” Jonghyun stuttering asked. Key widened his eyes with those hurtful words.

“W-what? Are you crazy? It’s all about this lies and you want –“

“I am lying to you now, Key! You hate me right? Do you think this is the right –“

“NO! You are not doing this to me!” Key covered his ears as his eyes continuously released a river of tears. Jonghyun is in his urge to cry but he was trying to hold back. It hurts him so much that he was causing pain in Key’s heart but he can’t afford to lose Taemin also. Key tried to take a step closer to Jonghyun, but every step that he takes, is also the older man step to back away.

“Don’t make it hard for me, Kibum.”

Roughly, Key pulled Jonghyun near to him. “Key, Jonghyun. Key.”

“Kibum, I’m lying and you –“

Lips crashed to Jonghyun as Key silenced him. The pain in Key’s heart is fed up and shutting Jonghyun up was the only thing that left to his. The femme man quickly wrapped his arms around the older man’s neck as he deepens the kiss. Jonghyun didn’t hold back and pulled him even closer. Key’s emotions soar even more as his tears won’t stop. The older man tried to push back for him to wipe it away but the femme man clings even more. Key’s tongue was asking for an entrance and Jonghyun gladly welcomed it as they collide and fight for dominance. The older man quickly carried Key like princess went up to their room.

Slowly, the older man takes away his lips from the femme man for him to place Key at the bed carefully. But Key; being and naughty, pulled his shirt hardly and kissed him even more. Jonghyun teasingly crawled to him as his hands are exploring the femme man’s body. When he looked down a moment, he saw Key’s pants building a tent. ‘Someone is getting excited.’

 

Key roughly removed the shirt of Jonghyun, not leaving the wet and luscious kissing. The older man moved his lips down to milky skin of Key’s flawless neck. He keeps kissing and leaving marks. As Jonghyun was about to remove the shirt of Key, he stopped. “!”

 

 

(Krystal)

“Yoboseyo?”

“Krystal-ssi. Were the two of you home safe?”

“Deh, Onew-hyung.”

“Don’t dare telling Taemin’s name. Are you alone?”

“I’m not that stupid Jino. Well I am in the balcony. Wait, you guys are on loudspeaker?”

“Shamelessly, Yes.”

“I knew it.”

“Krys, it’s me.”

“Taemin-oppa. How do you feel now? Are you good? Want me to come over.”

“You don’t have to. I just wanna go home.”

“Just rest oppa. Sooner or later you can go home peacefully.”

“Arasseo. Goodnight. Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae oppa.”

“Krystal, this is Onew. Please tell to Minho that we leave first? In that way we won’t be suspicious.”

“I’ll do.”

“I’m really sorry for the nuisance. I hope I can repay you back.”

“There’s nothing to lose Onew-oppa. I’m glad I can help.”

“We have to go now. The young man here wouldn’t sleep if we keep talking to you.”

“I see. Good night.”

“Deh. Annyeong”

 

(3rd)

 

“What are you trying to do Key?”

“And why don’t you want to do it anyway?”

Jonghyun sighed. He was about to lost his control over his lust for Key and he thanked God for being back to his sensed. “Simply no.”

The femme man looked at him confusely and cried. “I felt devastated!” he whined. “Don’t you know how hurt my pride was when you reject me?”

“Come with me tomorrow. After the photo shoot, I’ll tell you everything.” Everything.

 

The photo shooting next morning was awkward for Minho and Krystal. Jonghyun notice it every time his camera gazed to them, asking them to pose more beautifully together.