My Wife is type B

Finding Me

 

P/s >> Thanks for subscribing my story especially to @xairalemery for supporting me from the beginning. hope everyone will enjoy reading it (^_^)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ~ Bagdad Café, Sinjung-gu, Seoul ~

Black = Yeohee

Blue = Heechul

………………………………………………………………………………………………..........

What do you wants to eat? Just order anything, Western? Chinese?Korean? Indian? Anything.” He offers her with his big smile from ear to ear. Yeohee knows that his smiles will again turn to laughter in no time.

“There’s no Chinese and Indian food here, only American and Korean cuisine. Don’t you ever read the menu board in front? And one more thing, why are you being so nice to even offer me with so many choice of food here? Feels guilty already?” she still in her serious mode, staring at heechul who’s still can’t forget the incident that happens at Han River Citizen’s Park just now.

“Bwoh? Aniyo~ why should I felt guilty? And by the way, it’s not me who will pay for our meals, it’s already sponsored by WGM shows. I just wanna help you to make use of our first free meal before they stop sponsoring us.” He blinks at her with those look again and gives her a very wide smiles.

“Are you sure? Why I haven’t heard about WGM sponsoring their couples meals before?” she ask him with those confuse look on her face.

He burst into laugh again. This time is a very extreme laugh. He even stands from his chair and jumping several time before he can calm again.

“ah~~ Aigo~~ it’s very entertaining to have such an innocent wife like you.. hahahah… Aigooo~~ I just joking, WGM won’t sponsor our meal. Don’t worry, I just got paid yesterday, I’ll pay for today’smeals.” He smiles at her although he knows that she’s not in the mood right now. He did realize his overdoing it, but he just can’t help it but to laugh at her every action or even words.

She stares at him seriously, without even laugh or smiles at his jokes. She don’t even seem to have interest in his ‘got paid yesterday’ topic.

Heechul is now stop smiling or laughing anymore. He felt a sudden alarmed that yeohee might explode just in time. As what he predicted, she raises her right hand ready to smack him, but…

“Ahjumma, we want to order please..” she’s waving at one of the lady in a uniform with such a sweet smiles.

“bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….. I thought you are going to hit me.”He can’t stand it anymore. She’s too hilarious and unpredictable. Now even she cannot hold it anymore. She burst into laugh together with him.

“Why should I hit someone who’s gonna pay for my meal? Ajumma, can I have bokgeumbap, samgyeosal (grilled pork), bulgogi (barbecued beef), and gopchang-jeongol (veggie stew), plus sujeonggwa (fruit punch with honey) for my drinks. Heechul shi?” she’s giving him a signal that means ‘your order’ kind of look.

He stunned for awhile. Can’t believe what he just heard from yeohee’s order. ‘Can she even finish it? Or she just want to strike me back?’he wonder in his mind, until the lady called him to ask for his order.

“Just naengkongguksu (noodles with soy bean source) and plain water for me”

Yeohee smiles and bite her lips, restraining herself from laughing after hearinghis order. Heechul saw her expression and suddenly come close to her with both his elbow on the table. With serious expression he ask..

“Are you really that hungry, or you just wants to strike back at me? Just for you to know, I can afford even more meals than this, so you won’t get me into any trouble at all.” He smiles with those proud look.

“Owh really? Then may I know why did you only ordered the cheapest and simplest one just now?” she replied with those teasing smile while moving infront with the intention to make heechul backward and sit back at his place.

“I-I’m not that.. hungry like you.. in the first place.”

“really? Are you sure? I just thought of eating my meals with you, but I guess you don’t need it. So.. I’m not gonna share with you then.” ‘Dae Bak yeohee ah!!’ she thought to herself. She loves to . It gives her full satisfaction just to see his anxious face.

Aigo~~ *sigh*. Ok.. you win, I’m so hungry rightl now. Should I add my meal then?” just when he about to raise his hand to call the waitress, yeohee stands and stop his hand. They froze for awhile before both of them burst into laugh again.

“I can’t finish my meals either. I already am expecting you to order the simple meal’s course, so we can share my meals together.” She smiles at him and soon after that their meals arrive.

“yeohee shi,are you a blood type B person?” he suddenly ask her as he mixed the noodle and soy bean together.  

“wae?”

“Nothing, just feel like asking”

“urgh.. I am.. but how did you know that?”

He chuckle a bit. “because you seems to follow your thought more than your feelings.”

“Bwoh? When?” ‘when did her realize that? But what exactly that I’ve done in front of him that makes me look like that?’ she wonder in her thought.

He chuckle again and now face her straight in the eyes. “you’ve plan the right time to strike back at me don’t you? I figured it out since then.”

“It seems like you really observe me despite of our first meeting” she smiles at him. Although it’s a bit scary when people can read her, but instead of feels annoying or worried, she felt so relief that she got a husband that is so observant towards her.

“And you’re an AB type right?” now it’s her turn to impress him.

“N-Ne… how did you know?”He ask her with perplexity look on his face.

She burst into laugh. ‘he’s so naïve’ she thought that in her mind.

“hehehe… I just knew it.” She smiles at him let he be in his puzzle world.

Suddenly one of the WGM crew passes to them an envelope.

“A mission card!!” both of them shout as they realize that this was their first mission. They both seems so excited about it and even argued about who should read it. They end up reading it together because none of them seems to give up.

Chuga hamnida, Kim Hee Chul shi and Kim Yeo Hee shi.

This is your first mission as being a couple in We Got Married.

Both of you have to discuss a pet name for your couple,

Also figured out a nickname to call for each other as a husband and wife.

Enjoy your first task.

~Thank you~ 

 

P/s >> thanks for reading.. sorry for the late update.. I got lot of homework to be done last night. hope u guys will like it. and did u guys have any suggestion for their couple nickname??