switched one

Switched Bodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's already a Baekhyun and V photo and now Jun and Heechul, when will there be a Suga and Woozi? ;))

 

Tweeted by XXXX

 

Woozi oppa, Suga oppa! Please, be close to each other! >.

 

Tweeted by XXXX

 

I badly want a Suga and Woozi Collaboration. <3

 

Tweeted by XXXX

 

"I swear! I can't take it no more!" 

 

Twelve pair of eyes look at Jihoon's direction as the Producer just swear. An annoyed look was plastered on his face as he glared at his phone. The members went curious why is he pissed off and Seokmin who was beside Jihoon leaned closer to him to look at his phone. 

 

"What's wrong Jihoon hyung?" Seokmin questioned and Jihoon rolled his eyes and turn to his co-members, "What's wrong? They keep on wanting me and that ert to collaborate and take pictures. Like the heck?! Never!" It was the time for his co-members to rolled their eyes and some giggled.

 

Soonyoung who was beside him also, put an arm on his shoulder with a big grin. "You still can't forget that CR scene?" 

 

Soonyoung quickly pull himself away from Jihoon as the Producer send him a glare. "Gosh. Jihoon hyung that was already one year ago, you still can't forget about him touching your bu--I'm sorry!!" Seungkwan cut his own sentence and apologize when he saw Jihoon holding Jisoo's guitar. 

 

The Producer glared at him hard as he his lips, "If you say that again, I will hit your filthy mouth without doubting." Jihoon put Jisoo's guitar on it's previous place and he sigh.

 

"You know Jihoon you can't deny the fact that he is still our sunbaenim and you need to respect him. He already apologized right? So what's the matter?" Seungcheol asked and Jihoon just looked at him blankly before standing up and madr his way to the door of the practice room, standing right in front of the door saying, "You all don't know a thing. Tsk." 

 

The members flinched when the door has been slammed hard. And Leader S.Coups just sigh. "Still a stubborn."

 

||sugar||●||woozy||

 

He thinks s don't understand him and his feelings. He really wanted them to know how it feels to be played and being a broken for years, but then, a side of him just wanted it to keep to himself and not let the world know about it. 

 

Jihoon sigh as he take a sip of the beverage he always buy when he is in a bad mood. Here he is, alone and disguise in a cafe near their dorm. He is thankful there's only three of them (customers) in the cafe so he can have the peace he wanted. Jihoon looked outside of the glass window and his eyes grew wide when he saw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter