The Fan Meeting

One Heart, One Soul, One Love

The next morning, I received a message telling ELF to gather back to the stadium by noon so I got myself ready, hoped for the best and went off.

A lot of fans already got there and were waiting. There was going to be an important fan meeting about the things that happened two nights ago.

“I wonder how Teukie Oppa and the other members are doing. I hope they’re rested and eaten well.” I sighed anxiously.

At that moment, two big black vans arrived and the managers got down, followed by the rest of the members. Surprisingly, everyone stayed calm. No one was screaming or pushing each other to get closer to the boys. We were well-behaved.

“Hello, everyone. We’re sorry to have called you up to gather at this time of day but thank you for coming.” Shindong spoke through the mic.

“It’s okay~~” We said in chorus.

“Moving on, I know all of you are anxious on how the leader is doing. So, we’d like to tell all of you that he underwent an 8-hour operation immediately after getting to the hospital. And the operation, fortunately, was successful and our Teukie hyung is now recovering.” He gladly announced.

 

All of us rejoiced and clapped out hands. We were extremely happy after being told that our precious leader is okay.

 

“He’s fine now. Our leader is okay.. Teukie Oppa is okay.” Those were the words that ran through my mind along with the tears rolling down my face.

 

“Thank you to all of you who had been praying for Teukie hyung and his speedy recovery. We know that those were genuine prayers and we appreciate it very much.” Siwon said.

 

“Now, due to what had happened, the company decided to move the concert dates to next Saturday to compensate for all the tickets, unless you guys want a refund?” Sungmin asked with a grin on his face. Probably too sure that we would be answering him with a no. He was right.

“I thought so.” He smiled his cheeky smiled.

 

Suddenly, we heard someone scream and he was walking to our direction.

 

“Yah! You should really reschedule the concert! The ticket was very expensive that I almost didn’t feed Heebum and Baengshin for weeks to pay for it!!” We already knew who it was.

 

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Yesung stood in shock.

“Why? Don’t you want me to be here? Fine, then! I’ll leave!” Heechul started walking away. Then, someone stopped him.

“Ah, hyung!! Why are you going back now? You know how difficult it was to ask permission from the head officer, right? Don’t waste the opportunity!” A buff man said. It was Kangin.

“Hyung, you’re here too?” Eunhyuk was also surprised to see the two.

“No, Eunhyuk. We’re not here. We’re just moving pictures.” Kangin said with much sarcasm.

 

-

 

We all had the same reactions seeing the two military men here where they weren’t supposed to be. I, for one, wanted to go run to Kangin Oppa and pull him into a big bear hug and tell him how I missed him. I mean, I know everyone else wanted to do that as well. But we had to maintain our composure.

 

The two quickly went to beside the rest of the members and gave them hi-fives and tight hugs. At that moment, Eunhyuk had to make a call.

 

“Hey, hyung! Are you feeling better now?” It was probably Teukie Oppa. “Oh, that’s great! Yeah, they’re all here. You want to say hi to them?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Everyone, Teukie Hyung wants to hear all your voices so can you say one loud hello for him to hear through the phone?” He faced us and we all agreed to his favor. If that’s the least we could do to make our leader feel better, why not, right?

 

“Hello, Teukie Oppa!! Get well soon!” We said in chorus. The rest of the members smiled. Then, Eunhyuk put back the phone against his ear.

“How was it, hyung? Really? You heard them well? Okay, good.” He nodded. “By the way, you’ll never believe me if I told you who came to the fan meeting.” Heechul and Kangin were snickering.

“No, not Kang Sora Hyungsoonim. It’s not Girls Day either. No!! It’s impossible for Katy Perry to be here!” Eunhyuk was now flailing and everyone else was laughing. “Never mind, I’ll just tell you! It’s Heechul and Kangin Hyung!!”

“Jungsoo! How dare you think of Kang Sora, Girls Day and Katy Perry and not us? You are so going to get if from me when we meet!!” Heechul blabbered to the phone for his only hyung to hear.

“Yah, you can’t do that to Teukie Hyung when I’m around!” Kangin smacked Heechul on the head. “Teukie Hyung~, let’s meet soon, I wanna see you~.” Kangin said in a lovey-dovey tone.

“Eyyyy.” We said in chorus to tease how soft Kangin suddenly turned.

“Okay, I’m ending the call now, Hyung! Take care! Bye!” Then, Eunhyuk kept away his phone.

 

Seeing the boys like this makes my heart giddy. I love seeing them be sweet to each other and to us as well. ‘This is such a lovely scene. I just hope that even Hangeng and Kibum Oppa were here as well.’ I thought.

 

“Hey, guys, look who’s here.” Ryeowook said while standing at the entrance. “While I was looking around outside just a few moments ago, I saw people at a filming site and saw him practicing lines for the drama that was being filmed there.” He pointed to the boy that he slung his arm over.

“Hello, everyone.” He said with his perfectly deep voice.

*

End of Chapter 2