Yoongi POV~~

A time to lose - A time to love

Yoongi’s POV

I felt my phone vibrate with an unknown number; I had a heavy feeling in my gut.

“Hello is this Min Yoongi?”
“Yes”
“This is Doctor Oh, Jimin has gotten into an accident and you were on his emergency contacts—“
“WHICH HOSPITAL?” I screamed with fear and got into my car sending Jin and Jungkook a text and speeding to the hospital. I could only fear the worst
I ran into the department 'Accident and Emergency' and asked which room Park Jimin was in; when I walked in I saw him hooked up to a tonne of machines I finally let my tears fall I've never seen Jimin is such a weak sate this tore me apart, I found it hard to breathe as I watched him struggling for his own breath controled by machines “Oh god Jimin! I love you don’t die on me! You can't leave me like this” I cried leaning against him muttering I love you and squeezing his cold hand.
“Yoongi” I heard Jin’s voice; I felt him put his hand on my shoulder,
“This is my fault if I forgave him and let him in our apartment he wouldn’t be laying here half dead”
“Don’t blame yourself for this”
The door opened and Taehyung walked in, I saw red. 
“What the are you doing here” Jin grabbed my arms preventing me from hitting him.
At that moment a doctor walked in
“Mr Min? I’m afraid Jimin’s injuries are worse than what we thought, looking at scans and x-rays shows he has a lot of internal bleeding and even if we operate there’s a 50% chance he won’t make it” she looked at me sympathetically, I'm sure she has practiced this look many times I almost fell for it. “We have operate as soon as possible, we will work hard to save Jimin” she squeezed my hand with a hopeful look. I couldn't hold it in knowing he had a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of living I fell to my knees and screamed “this isn’t real!” I screamed as loud as my voice would let me until Jin pulled me into his embrace and I sobbed harder on his shoulder.
I got up and held Jimins lifeless hand again and told him I forgive him and I’ll be waiting once he wakes up and we will be able to work this out. The doctors flew in taking him into the emergency room- I prayed they didn't leave Jimin laying there bleeding for too long making chances higher. I prayed he would survive this.

It’s been six hours since Jimin was in the theatre, I was laying in Jins' embrace the whole time expecting the worse but trying to keep a positive mind, Jimin will be ok he can't die on my he loves me he wouldn't leave me alone, he has to fight for me.
The doctor walked up to us with a dark expression, I knew, I knew all too well that I wasn't about to like what she was about to tell me 
“Mr Min, Mr Kim.... Jimin didn’t make it. I’m sorry”
I stood in disbelief even though I felt it coming; listening to the doctor explain why Jimin died, his organs were too crushed and they couldn't stop the bleeding and he was unconscious on top of the anesthetic the whole time and if he did survive he would probably be in a coma for god knows how long because of the swelling in his brain probably from inpact with the ground. I couldn't stop the tears from falling out of my eyes and the screaming coming from my mouth, it was all too much I can't accept that I wouldn't see Jimin ever again. I can't help but blame myself for Jimin's death. 
I turned around to see Taehyung crying "What the are you crying for you don't have any right this is your fault!"
"I'm sorry this was never my intention I just wanted to try Jimin... I didn't mean for him to die like this!" he yelled in my face so I slapped him hard across the face hearing the echo of the impact he looked at me with sad eyes and turned away.
"Mr Min? Didn't you want to say your goodbye's to Jimin?"
I turned to her and shook my head; kept walking down the long corridor to the exit, I heard foot steps chasing me "Wait!" I halted my steps to see Jin. I felt my whole world shatter, without Jimin on this Earth there's no Min Yoongi.
--
Six months after Jimins' death; I've moved in with Jin I've kept Jimin's most precious items in a box with "Jimin's memories" written on the front. I don't know what I would of done if Jimin was still alive right now, would I have taken him back? Or would we be apart forever?  But he's not here, I can't accept the reality I keep listening to his voice on my songs. Jin is doing his best to comfort me in times when I feel like dying I'm thankful to him.
Jin has always been there for me...and Jimin, he's always rescued us in time of need. I decided to store Jimin's things next to my bed I won't let him go but I will remember him not as a cheat but a cheerful man who made one mistake, a mistake that he probably regrets on his dying bed and that died undeservingly without being awake to hear my forgiveness.
Just like that 2 years past; I've gotten closer to Jin and Jungkook and strangly even Taehyung dispite what he did, I decided for Jimin it's better for me not to hold onto hate and start on the positive things in my life, I've become a full time song writer and with this I met a rapper named Hoseok and we are working on a song together so he can make a debut in the life of a idol. He is a hopeful, charming guy who makes you smile just being in the same room as him; even if you aren't his friend he makes you feel wanted- that's all someone could need.
"Hey Min, let's go grab a coffee and a bite to eat since we are going to be recording late tonight"
 I nodded grabbing my jacket and we made it to the nearest coffee shop a street away from the recording studio.
"I like hanging with you Yoongi, your a nice person, I'm sorry about your past" 
He knew about Jimin? "How did you know about Jimin?"
He told me how he knew Jin and he told him about me since we were working together and not to touch sensitive topics, but I told him it's ok now I've learnt to live with Jimin's death and maybe if I wasn't the way I was when I was dating him things might have been different. He shook his head telling me nothing can change what has happened there's no time to think 'what if' 
We had our coffee’s and food and headed back to the studio. We sat at my desk writing notes and random words to try and come up with lyrics that somehow will fit with our music.
“You’re really talented Yoongi” his eyes lingered on me for far too long I nudged him to get him to focus on the screen. When the next hours flew by we were finally getting somewhere with the song it began to make sense.
We played it back a few times, Hoseok decided to dance to loosen up the serious mood. The next moment i knew we were dancing together laughing until the music stopped so then he looked through my computer and I heard Jimins smooth voice coming out the speakers a voice that I missed a voice I longed for. Hoseok noticed my sullen expression he instantly paused it and asked if I was ok, I simply nodded he told me the song was good and that I should use it one day, but I refused to because that‘s Jimins song.
--
Our song was finally complete! After a long 12+ hours we hugged in celebration.
“Since it’s a month until my debut and we probably wont be able to hang that often and in public we should walk the town and have fun, you need some hope in your life and I can give that to you. He grabbed my hand inter winding our fingers I was surprised at his touch but said nothing because it felt right.
We ended up on the busy side of town a lot of noise and people dancing on the street even Hoseok decided to join in with them having a dance battle. I smiled admiring him he will make a good idol and role model to young people.
He grabbed me to join in but I don’t really dance but I did for him, seeing him smile brings a strange light to my heart.
After dancing and walking for a while my feet got slower walking along the ground “Get on my back” my jaw went slack in disbelief.
“Get on my back” he repeated impatiently; I jumped on his back hesitantly and he walked me back to Jin’s apartment with me on his back, I can't help but feel my heart flutter and my palms getting sweatier by the second. 
Hoseok must have put me into bed because I woke up to the nudging of Jin yet I don't remember falling asleep.
“Yoongi wake up will you, you can’t sleep in that outfit plus you’ve got brush your teeth...You kind of smell”
I rolled my eyes and made my way into the bathroom
“So you and Hoseok huh? I never would have guessed”
“What the hell are you saying right now, there’s nothing between us”
He shook his head but went into my bedroom.
“What are you doing get out of my bed” I pushed him but he screamed in protest “I miss Jungkookie let me sleep next to you please” he said cutely “Gross, don’t touch me” I felt my eyes fall tired I also felt Jin sneaking his head onto my shoulder. I smiled even though I act like the way I do I love him like he was my brother. He did a lot for me after all.
--

I woke to the sound of my alarm, I slowly unwrapped myself from Jins' sleeping body and got myself ready for the studio, of course collecting two coffees on the way you always got to stock up on energy when working long hours.
When I entered I saw Hoseok practicing his dance routine. His body moving gracefully across the floor. I was staring for far to long to notice he was looking through the mirror at me covered in sweat. "Is that for me?" "Well it was but you seem to not to want a hot drink" I smiled sheepishly but he took it anyway taking a sip. 
We sat on the floor of the practice room, the album was nearly complete just needed a few tweaking here and there, he still in the process of creating his choreography for the 10 songs and his debut is less than a month away now.
"Do you think you'll ever be ready to date someone again?"
"Maybe I'll start right now..." 
I pulled the end of his shirt our faces being close we seem to have the same intention our lips touching in sync...

I won't make the same mistakes I did with Jimin.