Jimin POV~

A time to lose - A time to love

Jimin POV

Min Yoongi my boyfriend, he’s a jealous type but also very caring. That’s what I love about him but it also scares me... But I made a mistake.
“Babe let’s go to the club!” Yoongi screamed excitedly
“No because everytime we do you’re always getting into fights an--”
He silenced me by kissing me slowly bringing my lower lip between his teeth
“It’s not my fault you’re so attractive babe” he ran his eyes down my height.

That’s how we ended up in a club with Jin and Jungkook, they were too busy feeling each other with no commitment to notice our existence was near. Yoongi had his arms around me the whole time glaring at any guy or girl that came close to me.

“Another drink babe?’ he whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. I nodded even though I felt myself getting tipsy. “I’ll be back” I watched him walk towards the bar his tight jeans squeezing him in the right places.
I felt a sudden touch on my back and hands gripping my , it must be Yoongi so I leaned into him “To my place or yours” ....
“GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND YOU SON OF A ”
“HE WANTED ME COULDN’T YOU TELL?”

I watched Yoongi’s fist meet the guys face sending him flying on the ground I saw Jin running towards Yoongi grabbing him by the wrists and calming him down... I should be used to this by now but of course.
“This is why I didn’t want to come to this damn bar, , you always cause drama and I thought it was you touching me before he spoke then I realized but it was too late for me to tell him because you already punched the poor guy!”
He sat in silence in the taxi on the way home. 'Endure Jimin' I said to myself.
“I’m sorry Mini; let’s not go anymore ok” I rolled my eyes, how many times has he said that yet we still go “I mean it this time” I walked into the bathroom getting ready for bed, I didn’t feel like talking right now.
--
I met Kim Taehyung, nice guy, a new employee at my work place I showed him around telling him all the details of who works there and what tasks he needs to get done today; since I’m training him he stays with me all the time and asks me questions.

My phone buzzed a lot. Of course from my boyfriend he is apologising for what happened but I don’t want to talk right now he is too much.
“Someone’s popular?” Taehyung looked at me with curious eyes.
“It’s just my boyfriend, he gets overly jealous when he’s the one wanting to go places and gets into fights cause someone looked at me or touched me in a way he didn’t like” I sighed.
“Wow... You got a lot going on there”
The work day passed by pretty quickly, I entered my apartment and saw Yoongi sat on the sofa with a tense expression, eyes burning with anger. I gulped Yoongi is quite scary if I'm honest. 
“Why haven’t you answered my calls”
“I’m tired Yoongi not now”
“WHY HAVEN’T YOU ANSWERED ME!” He shouted making me step back from where I was standing with a shocked expression
“God damn it I have a job you know I work more hours than you do shut the up with your jealous mouth and give me a break!”
He went silent eyes changing to a softer expression he came closer to me and whispered that he's sorry.
“I know you get jealous and I love that about you because it shows me that you care but it gets too much at times”
His lips met mine and for the rest of the night he pounded into me with no mercy.
--
It’s been a few weeks since that happened and Taehyung has be training very well.
“Morning babe, your phone went off” I woke up to Yoongi speaking with an annoyed but soft tone. I picked up my phone noticing Taehyung’s name on my screen- it read;
‘Hey it’s Tae I was wondering if you wanted to go out for coffee’
“Taehyung wants to go out for coffee”
Yoongi nodded his head moving to get out to brush his teeth getting ready for work
He said he will see me later and that I should have fun so I got up to get ready throwing on casual clothes and made my way out the door.
“Hey Jimin” Taehyung waved from his table; I sat in front of him and we ordered our drinks. I had a light coffee and Taehyung had a plain milky coffee
“Thanks for helping me at work, I think I’m able to work alone now”
“Someone’s confident, I’m proud i’ve taught you well”
We sat and laughed for a while until we decided to take a tour around the town. Somehow we ended up in a club in broad daylight, Taehyung gave me a lot of drinks which I drank I liked feeling the burn of the alcohol in my throat; Taehyung was swinging his hips on the dance floor grinding against a few people, damn he isn’t shy I thought to myself while gulping down my next shot. The next minute I’m being pulled onto the dance floor and Taehyung is grinding against my , I let out a slight moan but the music was over powering my voice. He slipped my skin between his teeth I feel my skin brusing in the process, not once did I think about Yoongi and how he's at work earning for us and how caring he is also how jealous he is, if he saw this right now he would have punched Taehyung into next week but he's not here and I didn't care I'm living in the moment. We ended up in a room that was too sparkly for my liking but I didn’t care at that time because Taehyung was biting my neck still and everything went black after that. 
--
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing constantly as if it was the end of the world.
“Hel--” 
“Where the are you!”
I sat up quickly and I didn’t know my surroundings all I got was a pounding headache and a shooting pain in my .
“.. I don’t know”
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW! I’M WORRIED SICK DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS... DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN YOU AREN’T AT HOME JIMIN” I had to move the phone away from my ear with the volume of his voice booming through my phone
“Please calm down I’ll come home right now I’m sorry”
At that moment Taehyung walking in the door.
“What the happened?”
“Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy yourself you sounded like you was”
I punched him with all the anger I had “son of a ” I kept punching him until he stopped moving “JIMIN!” I felt arms grab me off Taehyung’s lifeless body “you’re going to kill him, where is Yoongi?"
I turned to meet Jungkook with a surprised face
“What are you doing here and why are you beating Taehyung?”
“Taking from the way my hurts... I cheated on Yoongi I also don't know how I ended up in your house” I sighed dropping my head I deserved nothing. I saw Jungkook pulling his phone out and tapping his fingers on the screen “Yoongi is coming to pick you up, look presentable and when Taehyung wakes up I will find out what happens so don’t think you cheated just yet” he tried to reassure me until his eyes fell into my brused neck and he had doubt in his eyes.
A few moments past and Taehyung woke from his unconsciousness
“What did you do to Jimin”
“We ed of course and he loved it, didn’t you hear him?”
I went to jump on him but Yoongi beat me to it
“YOU DIRTY . TOUCHING WHAT ISN’T YOURS!” He screamed smacking Taehyung with each breath. “And you...” he pointed to me I instantly gulped and he walked to me and I felt his hand meet my cheek and he left.
“I guess I deserved that...” I felt my eyes sting with tears and I walked out their house deciding to rent a hotel room it’s obvious that Yoongi doesn’t want me near; I cried hard into the pillow cursing my existence and Taehyung being the way he is after all I did for him. I heard a few taps on my door.
“It’s Jin” I unlocked the door.
“You look like ”
I got back into bed and cried harder, I felt Jin put his hand on my back in comfort “Look Jimin I’m not going to tell you everything will be ok cause you did this you made a mistake and you can sit here and cry or you could go to Yoongi and apologise don’t expect him to take you back” I sobbed louder to the point of running out of tears, I got up changed my outfit into something more presentable trying to hide the redness in my eyes and how dirty I felt inside.  
--
I came to the apartment where me and Yoongi have lived for the past few years looking at the door knocking quietly hoping he wouldn't hear so that I could just leave.

"What do you want” He looked at me with disgust; my words got stuck in my throat. 
“Yoongi...I’m sorry, you don’t have to forgive me but just know I’m sorry and I never dreamed of cheating on you...but I did and I will regret it for the rest of my life" I looked at the door that was slammed in my face I knew then I would never be forgiven and that I've lost everything but instead of crying I ran from the apartment until I couldn't breathe.
“Jimin” I turned to find Taehyung facing me “I’m sorry” I ignored him and kept looking at the display of a shop window admiring the layout “I know I made you cheat on Yoongi, you was nice and y I was greedy I got you drunk so you couldn’t resist” I heard him sigh “I don’t care Taehyung I don’t want to see you ever again so just leave” 

I felt it starting to rain the sky got black and everything went blury I couldn't see what's infront of me, I ran to find a store that was open I wanted to find one quickly, I kept running I felt the rain slide under my feet and I heard something coming towards me it was loud it sounded like it was struggling to stop or losing control and before I could react I was flung into the sky and I felt the air escape my lungs and bright lights shining into my closed eyes; everything hurt I couldn't move when I wanted to so badly all I could think about is Yoongi, I need Yoongi. But all I could feel was the cold wet floor and my aching bones I found it harder to breathe as seconds ticked away...