In The Middle of Concert

In The Middle of Concert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a good boy...

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” the audiences went wild when Good Boy was done.

“Hey, the song is done. Let’s go to the backstage.” Taeyeon nudged Yuri who still enjoyed her time.

“What?” Yuri frowned, couldn’t hear what was Taeyeon saying about.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and just pointed to the backstage with her chin. Understood what her leader said, Yuri nodded and following Taeyeon who walked in front of her. Taeyeon kept her yellow crown tight in her right hand while her left hand held a white bag with a black box inside it.

“Why are we going to the backstage again?” asked Yuri, clearly she wanted to enjoy the concert from the front.

Taeyeon sighed while kept walking, “Don’t you wanna see Youngbae oppa?” Taeyeon said.

Yuri just pouted while the audiences screamed at Daesung who just got on the stage for his solo. “You just wanna see Jiyong oppa.” Stated Yuri but being ignored by her teammate. “You even didn’t enjoy Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa performance. You just kept looking at them all the time, worried they might have made mistake. You really look like an old lady.”

“Hey, I’m just worried for my man okay?” Taeyeon as usual, being defensive.

Yuri rolled her eyes, “Come on, he’s G-Dragon for sake! It’s their final concert, can you enjoy it for a while?” Yuri whined.

“Can you shut up and walk faster?” Taeyeon replied.

×××

“Oppa!”

Jiyong and Taeyang turned their head and saw Yuri who was running and smiling to them. In a blink of eyes, she hugged her boyfriend who seemed startled. “Oh, Yuri-a.”

“Good performance, I loved it.” She shook her yellow crown while smiling. “As expected, GD&YB are swag.” She continued.

“Who’s the one complaining when we’re about to go to backstage, remind me?” Taeyeon walked slowly to them and smiled to Taeyang, “Good job Youngbae oppa.” She gave her thumb up to Taeyang.

Yuri just rolled her eyes (again) and Taeyang chuckled seeing this, “Thanks, Taeyeon-a.” he said and took Yuri’s free hand, and walked further to his room. “We leave you. Don’t make out in here guys.” He said.

Taeyeon just smiled and turned her head at her man. He just stood there in front of her with that stupid smile of his that made Taeyeon’s heart fluttering. “Hi, bad boy. Good performance you had there.” She extended her hands that full of bag and the yellow crown light stick.

His smile got wider, “Thank you Mrs. Kwon.” He hugged her tight, inhaling mix of lavender and vanilla from her crown.

×××

They were in Jiyong’s private backstage room. Sitting down on the sofa side by side while looking at each other eyes, until Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter