A Sad Story

A Sad Story

 

I'm walking, walking and walking. But i dont know where to go.

 

I want to cry, out loud. But i know even if i shed tons of tears it cant change the fact that im dying soon.

 

My phone rings, its my boyfriend who's calling now. I dont want to talk thats why i rejected his call.

 

I reached our house. I entered wearing my sweetest smile to hide my true feelings. I really dont want them to worry.

 

 

"im home!" i said half-shouting.

 

 

"yes i miss you baby, i want to be with you always." he said, his voice getting serious.

 

"you called just to say that?" i asked him, laughing.

 

"yes." he uttered.

 

"but we're together an hour ago," i replied.

 

"yeah i know, but i miss you already, and i want to say goodnight and see you tomorrow." he explained.

 

"ow my baby is so sweet." i .

 

"i love you!" he replied.

 

Sudden change of mood. My heart beats faster, my tears start rolling down from my eyes.

 

"still there?" he said.

 

"yes, i love you more Kim Heechul." i cant stop myself from crying.

 

I saw a man sitting in the couch. Its my boyfriend, Kim Heechul.

 

He looked at me and asked why im not answering his call.

 

"my phone is in silent mode, thats why i didnt hear it was ringing." i lied.

 

I sit beside him. He hugged me so tight,

"i miss you" he whispered.

 

I smiled and put a sweet kiss on his cheek.

 

"lets go out tomorrow." i invited him to go out and enjoy the whole day together tomorrow.

 

"ok, then i'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Lets go to some quiet beach so that we can enjoy and relax." he suggested.

 

 

After our small talk he left and went home.

 

I went to my room. Thinking and preparing for tomorrow until i remember my condition.

 

How could i tell him bout my health condition. I know it'll break his heart. I dont want to give him sad memories.

 

My phone is ringing again, its him, my boyfriend, Heechul.

 

"hello baby! You miss me already huh~" i joked.

 

I heard him laughing.

"how did you know that?" he asked.

 

"you always miss me" i said proudly.

 

His laughing, i love it everytime i hear his laugh. Its so precious.