Chapter 8

Let me love you

A/N POV 
Wendy heard Mark's words, which made her heart skip a beat.
Whatever she was feeling that moment she wanted it to go away.. She broke the tight intimate hug  while she wiped her tears, she leaned back on the bench then released a sigh while Mark just stared at her.
"Mark.." Wendy said in a soft voice 
"Yes Wendy?" He responded 
"Why do you care?" Mark was startled, at her words.. 
he grabbed Wendy's chubby cheeks and said "because I know how it feels to be heartbroken"
She frowned at his response and just said "oh.." 
"Also because I like you.." He said very softly hoping Wendy didn't hear it. 
"Huh? I didn't hear you?" She said 
"Ah nothing!"
It went silent for a few minutes while they stared at the beautiful view of the Han river. 
Wendy broke the silence, "thank you, thank you so much." As she grabbed marks hand tightly while looking straight into His eyes.
Mark went weak just looking at her beautiful eyes, they looked so pure and innocent 
He didn't understand how someone could hurt such a beautiful human being. He squeezed her hand back "no worries seungwan" with a big smile on his face.
She was surprised Mark knew her real name, but she just smiled at his response. She liked the way he said her name, she liked it a lot.

After she poured out her struggles, she felt a sense of relief, like weight was lifted.. 

-----

Wendy POV 
It was starting to get dark, Mark suggested to walk me home, I took the offer straight away.. Cause well I'm afraid of the dark.. Night time in Korea Is scary, I'm never out at this time unless we have schedules.

We finally arrived outside the building of my dorm
I turned around so I could face him
"Well this is my stop" I said with a weak smile.
"Ah yes it is, you should probably head in now.. It's getting cold."
"Okay, thank..." I was cut off by him 
He suddenly kissed me on the cheek 
"I'll see you tomorrow" before I knew it he ran off with a big smile on his face...
I stood there in complete shock, trying to comprehend what just happened..

"Did he just kiss me?"