fin

Like Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehyun, come on. I wanna go to the coffee shop!" I tried acting cute. I just wish he'll give up.

 

"Seriously, you are addicted." Jaehyun said, laughing while holding a book.

 

"Study later. Let's hang out." I whined now, "And I'm only addicted to you... and coffee." We both laughed at what I said.

 

"Okay. Fine. Let's go." He put his book in his bag and I immediately hugged him.

 

"Thank youuuu, Woojaaaae." I said, pecking him on his cheeks.

 

"Everything for you, bunny teeth." We stood up and went out from his house.

 

I ordered caramel macchiato and he ordered his usual americano.

 

"I want us to be together after 10 years." I said between our silence.

 

"Just 10 years? Why not for eternity?" He said while grinning.

 

I held his hands, "We still have a long way to go, you know. We still have to study and then we have to work. Are you sure we could last?" I eyed him and all I saw was sincerity.

 

"Whatever happens, Doyoung, I will always love you. While we're studying, while we're working and through everything." He said and tightened his grip with my hand, "And then we can buy our own house and adopt some kids. We will grow old together happily. Like a family."

 

I was teary eyed while listening to him. He sounded so serious, it's all so surreal. How can a boy promise me this when we're still 18 years old? How can he think of our future like that even though we weren't together for that long yet?

 

Jaehyun is the best guy ever. I love how he assures me of our future. He was the dream guy I always had. I don't regret falling for him.

 

 

I can't believe that's what I thought back then. I was a stupid kid who only dreamed of someone to love and someone to love him back. It was really stupid.

 

I watched as the steam from my espresso rise and then it was gone.

 

Our love was like that. At first, it was there, so visible. Then slowly, it started to fade. Then it's gone.

 

But what really mattered to me is that he was the one who was gone first. He was the one gave up first. He was the one who broke us.

 

 

"This is plainly stupid!" Jaehyun yelled at me and my anger just rose up to its limit.

 

"Stupid?! I am just asking you why that girl was sitting on your lap and kissing your face! And I'm asking you why you didn't stop her! Why you let her continue doing that!" I yelled back.

 

Ten called me a while ago and said that he was at a coffee shop near school. He then informed me that Jaehyun was with a girl. What made me angry is that the girl was super close to Jaehyun.

 

I stopped what I was doing at home and immediately went to that coffee shop and what I saw made me want to slap the girl.

 

I saw the girl sit on Jaehyun's lap and she started kissing Jaehyun's face. And Jaehyun didn't even make a move. He didn't exert effort on stopping the girl.

 

Thank gods, Ten stopped me from raging in the coffee shop and dragged me outside, waiting for the two to come out.

 

When the two came out, I quickly grabbed Jaehyun's arm an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter