Kiddo

A Bitter Sweet of Suga(r)

Hello.. it’s me again.. Suga. Ahaha (of course it’ll be me, no one knows my password). Anyway.. im sorry I didn’t update my blog for many days, I was so busy with my papers. Finally! I have more time to spend on writing..

So.. today I have no schedule so I spend my time watching anime. Believe me, I really love TV since I was very young age, it brought me back the memory. Whoa..

When I was a kid, there’re so many tv program especially anime, yeah.. people confused with cartoon from the western. Anyway.. I really liked watching anime back then, my favorite was Naruto. Haha you have to agree that Masashi Kishimoto is a genius! I read his manga and all episodes, I remember all the jutsu too. Every kid was envy. HA HA!

Talking about anime, since my schedule is really really tight now (like power ranger suit) I couldn’t keep up with my favorite anime. Gladly, I had finished its manga J

My mom said im a lazy because I could watch anime whole day 24/7 and didn’t feel tired, I shud be proud with that!

Well.. my favorite character in Naruto was Kakashi sensei. I thought he’s cool, but it wasn’t long last since I met Jiraiya. I didn’t know why I like this Sanin, maybe because he’s super nice though his had a ert mind. You know, I was so sad when Jiraiya died, and decided to stop reading its manga for while.

I couldn’t believe Konoha was left by a strong people like him, what would be the future?? I was so hopeless. But I started to read again when my friend talked about the episode after. I couldn’t help myself to not reading my favorite manga.

What will you do when your crush leave you for another guy? Sad? Yeah! So was i! I was really disappointed with Hinata. I liked her, a lot. She’s my first love. Could you imagine how hurt it was when your- not only crush but also first love leave you? I was so.. sad, but after I watched Naruto Movie then I realize, she’s happy with her husband.

Okay.. anyway.. I gotta move on, and decided to wear Naruto costume on Halloween party, sadly I couldn’t find my Hinata. Ck-

Speaking about girl.. I mean the real girl..to be honest I hadn’t have any girlfriends. Whoa.. don’t judge me! im straight as a ruler but maybe I haven’t found someone better than hinata. Believe me, Hinata was so perfect, perfect beyond perfect. She’s cute, kind hearted, strong and has big ies! Every man would fall for her, wouldn’t you?

So yeah.. the women I know only my mom, my aunty, my grand ma, Mrs. Kim from the neighborhood and my friend plus teachers. No one special J

And it’s really different with my roommate. Park Jimin is my roommate, he’s my hoobae and he taking performance art as the major. He’s a shy boy yet has so many exs. People called him chimchim -__- bleh.

Jimin is a nice and hard working person, he would do anything for me like cleaning the room and washing dishes. Haha sometimes he gave me a massage too. Good boy.

.

“Hyung!!!” my door was suddenly opened, and again I quickly close my laptop

“yeah? What happened, Jim?” I straight up my body as he’s walking toward me with heavy breath seems like he did marathon to get here.

“do you know how to be a daddy?” he asked me suddenly

“a- what? Daddy? Do you mean daddy.. I mean father?” I had to make sure we were on same thought for referring a word “daddy”, so I gave him a sign like carrying baby on my arms

“yes.. definitely a father” now I could see he a bit relaxed

“no… why? Your lecturer ask you a question about that?” he took my glass and sipped it, im about mad but seeing Jimin was so exhausted I pending it.

“no.. no.. it’s not kinda like that”

“then like what?”

He shook his head, and gave me a helpless look

“what?” I asked him again

“it’s urgent hyung, you really don’t know?” he made sure once again, wishing I could give him a better answer

“define urgent, I’ll help you” I patted his soulder

He took a deep breath and words by words flow smoothly from his mouth. I only stared at this boy, and listened to him carefully.

“so.. that’s it hyung” he finished his long story

I still couldn’t move and drowning on my deep thought about Hinata.

“HYUNG!” he snapped me

“oh ye.. yeah.. wait.. I have to sum up your story. Okay, so Yeri is pregnant?” I asked him

He gave a firm nod

“and she’s carrying your baby right now?”

“yes!” he answered like he was stressed

“oh man! You should be happy! At least you’ll be a father”

“father? Listen hyung, I was born in 1995, im only 21 years old, how can I be a father??” he looked into my eyes very very serious

“so? What’s the problem? Hong Younggi’s boyfriend got a baby when he’s 20”

“you’re not helping me, Suga hyung! Im very serious here, what would I say to my parents. Their grand child is on the way!!” he’s panic as a so I felt panic too

“relax you jimin! I’m panic too.. stop moving and tapping your foot”

“have yeri’s parents known about this?”

“I don’t know, Yeri talked to me and she’ll tell me when she already told her parents, so im waiting”

“then we have to wait” I patted Jimin’s shoulder once again

“anyway.. congratulation, you’ll be a dad”

.

It was a windy day, Jimin told me to waiting for him so I waited on canteen, he said it’s an important news.

Im about finish my snack and suddenly Jimin appeared with a brown pony tailed girl beside her and a black short hair girl. The brown haired girl look a bit fat and chubby and the other one is so hot with plump lips.

“whoa.. now you have angels?” I asked Jimin when he sat in front of me

“no.. well.. I shall introduce you. This’s my roommate Suga, and this’s Yeri and Joy” we shook hand and I nod, oh.. that y girl is Joy. Her presence gave me a Joy.

“as you know about me and Yeri… I decide to accompany her back to her hometown tomorrow, and also Joy” Jimin gave me explanation

“yes. I told my parents too and they agreed I have to come back and rise the baby on my hometown. Maybe Joy unnie will visit me” Yeri her stomach

“oh.. oukay.. so Joy is your sister?”

They only look each other and Jimin shook his head.

.

“tell.. me how did you get involved into lesbo relationship?” I asked Jimin after he had arrived home from Yeri’s hometown

“what? This’s not complicated at first. Yeri and me went together. It was rainy, remember when I told ya I’ll sleep over on my friend’s place? Ya.. I slept in yeri’s room. I forget the opening because all I know I was riding her and suddenly Joy was there. It was a drama, they were screaming for each other and I gave them option, we could play with 3 players. So.. yeah.. we were happy and….. Yeri is pregnant. Yeri said she’s not mad because she wants a baby, Joy a bit upset but Yeri calms her down by saying it’s Joy and Yeri’s child. And im clean”

Jimin smiled widely

“whoa.. strange but true. Anyway.. will Yeri involve you for the baby’s name?”

“she promise me to give me a call when the baby about come”

“well.. im happy for that, anyway.. Joy is hot, you know but sadly….”

“oh yeah.. she’s hot definitely but she has decided” Jimin patted my shoulder.