Moody Chef

Don't Let Me Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how’d it go?!” asked Chanyeol, so excited he was practically jumping up and down beside the kitchen sink.

Kyungsoo glared at him with a look of utter annoyance and then, without answering, went back to slicing a rather large cucumber.

“Come on! You can’t just keep it all to yourself! I’m dying here! Give me some details!”

“I’m holding a knife,” replied Kyungsoo, in a sinister tone.

Chanyeol didn’t even blink at the blatant threat. Instead, he doubled his efforts. “You two were gone for nearly three hours! What could you possibly talk about for that long?! He must’ve told you something juicy!”

Kyungsoo continued to ignore the questions and began to transfer the carefully carved cucumber slices into a small bowl. He then went to the fridge and pulled out several uncooked chicken s.

Realizing he was having absolutely no luck with these particular questions, Chanyeol changed topics. “What the hell are you even making with chicken and cucumbers?”

“Your funeral dinner,” answered Kai, appearing out of thin air and taking a seat on his favorite bar stool across the kitchen counter. Watching his hyung cook dinner was one of his favorite past times, surpassed only by eating and sleeping.

“Where’d you come from?”

Kai shrugged. “From my room.”

“What the have you been doing in there all this time? I didn’t even know you were home.”

Kai instinctively began to scratch his ear, before self-consciously realizing that he was giving himself away. “I was napping,” he answered, looking up to make sure Chanyeol hadn’t seen his tell-tale nervous habit, which was now known to all of the members. To his relief, the happy virus was in far too hyperactive a mood to notice. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, caught a glimpse of the subtle gesture and smiled to himself, making Kai’s ears turn red.

Oblivious to the embarrassment he had just caused, Chanyeol continued to spew all kinds of disjointed nonsense in an attempt to entertain himself. “I swear to god, you’re always napping. I mean, how can anyone possibly sleep that much? You’re awake for like 3 hours every day, and then when you finally do wake up, you still look like you’re half asleep! Did you see the airport pictures from last week? You looked like a zombie!”

“My fans think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter