Chapter 5

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

The loud sound of my alarm scares me awake. I groan and roll out bed and on to the floor. I hear my door creek open and I look up to see my sister smiling at me. "You look a mess." She laughs. "Hurry up and get ready I'm going to make breakfast." I groan in response and start to get up. 

When my bed is all made I head to the bathroom where when I look in the mirror i see that I do look a mess. My eyes are kind of red and I have the worse bed head. Even though I feel like crap I can't help but laugh at my appearance. I think I'm going crazy. 

I take a quick shower and quickly get dressed. I can smell warm pancakes and bacon from down stairs and run down the stairs as my mouth begins to water. 

"I thought I'd make your favorite breakfast to cheer you up. I see it worked." She smiles. 

"Thank you so much Ji-eun this is a great way to start my day. I'm not ready for whatever embarrassing things are going to happen me today." I laugh nervously. Ji-eun looks over at me and looks like she's about to say something but stops. 

We finish our breakfast quickly and before I know it it's time to go to school. I sigh as I grab my book bag and follow Ji-eun into her car. The traffic goes by faster today and in a couple of minutes we're in front of the school. I could go look for Sihyoung but I don't really feel like talking I'm still super tired. So as much as I don't want to I head to Mr.Song's class. 

I'm the first one in the class. Of course. I don't see Mr.Song and relief washes over me.  I head toward the back row and slightly bump into someone. I look up to see no other then Mr.Song. He must've came from the dark room I thought. "Oh I'm sorry Mr.Song." 

"It's okay Yijeong." He looks around. "How is your back feeling? Did it give you any trouble while sleeping? You look kind of tired."

"Oh no I'm fine I just couldn't sleep much last night. Don't worry I'm fine." I gave him a reassuring smile. He still looked at me with concern but continued to walk to his desk. 

The class started to pile in a little while after and class begun. "Okay class I know it's only our second day but I have a project for you." Groans were heard throughout the class. "Aye calm down it's going to be fun." "Starting today you will be taking photos to go with a topic of your choice. Be creative this will be half of your semester grade so take this seriously." 

Conversation erupts around the classroom. My mind is all over the place as I try to figure out a topic and listen to the ones my classmates are talking about. 

For the rest of the class people still discussed the project and Mr.Song shared some of his favorite photography techniques with us. Class went by fast and so did the rest of my morning classes. 

Sihyoung asked me to sit with him and his friends for lunch, so when class was over I headed to the court yard to find him. He was seated under a big tree in the grass with a girl next to him and a guy across from him. He sees me and waves me over. 

"Yijeong you made it!" "Guys this is Yijeong he's new here." "Hey" They both say. "Yijeong this is Dokyun."Dokyun nods. "And this is my wonderful girlfriend Katie." He hugs her and she waves "Hi". 

"So how do you like it here so far? Do you like your teachers?"Katie asks. Sihyoung laughs, "Oh I know one teacher in particular that he likes." 

"Oh really who?" Katie looks over at me. I smile and act like I have no idea what he's talking about. Sihyoung rolls his eyes. 

"It's Kyungil, Mr.Song. He always gets nervous or flustered around him." I start to tense up. "See he's getting nervous just by me mentioning him." "Yura was going into labor yesterday so Jaeho had to call Kyungil last minute and he gave Yijeong a tattoo." "I wasn't there to witness it but telling by the way Yijeong looks right now, I'm sure it was great." Sihyoung smiles. I cough and start to mess with my glasses.

"Aw Yijeong you're so cute looking all nervous. It looks like you've got it bad." She pinches my cheek and I smile getting more embarrassed.

"Don't worry man I'll make sure to put in a good word for you the next time I see him. He is my brother in law after all. Yura is my sister by the way." I look at him shocked. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say. Dokyun beat me too it. 

"Guys stop messing with him he looks nervous enough." "Don't worry Yijeong I'll make sure he doesn't tell him." He pats my shoulder. "Thanks" I give him a nervous smile.

"Aw you're no fun." Sihyoung pouts. "Fine I won't tell him."He ruffles my hair and I try to fix it smoothing my fringe down. He doesn't sound sincere and that makes me even more nervous. Let's just say I'm not looking forward to dance class later on that day.