Bus Rides and Short Tempers

How to Get a Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was during a breezy day in September when he first saw him.

A tiny male had stood inside a bus with a giant luggage on one hand and a huge city map on the other. Through his pair of circled lenses, he studied the map carefully as his brows scrunched in thought. His pink hair, round face and very prominent cheeks had made him appear almost childlike, not to mention his getup that had consisted of a crimson colored top with white long sleeves and a bright yellow pantaloon made of silk.  His appearance had caused a few stares and whispers to erupt from the surrounding passengers that at one point in time, the (very attractive) stranger had yelled a loud and fuming: “Take a picture, it’ll last longer you s!”

But Seungcheol heard nothing other than the sound of bells ringing and the crackles of mini fireworks, both of which are non-existing.

He wasn’t sure if it was love at first sight, but he felt something.

“You’re blocking my way.” A voice said, slightly irritated.

The cherry haired male stood in front of him with brow raised and face clearly annoyed. “Could you please move out of my way before I ing explode?” He asked and without a word, Seungcheol moved as he was told to, allowing the male to stride out of the vehicle with an eye roll.

It took about a good five seconds and the sound of bus doors closing before Seungcheol finally realized that he had almost missed his station.  

 

With head hung low and hands shoved into his pockets, Seungcheol made sure to leave a big enough gap in between their steps.

For a moment, the stranger had stopped to look at what (or who) was behind him. That’s when Seungcheol had decided to whip out his phone and pretended to scroll through it.

Despite how it looked like, he wasn’t stalking. He really wasn’t.

The tiny male had marched through the gates of a nearby university and inside a coffee shop.

How convenient, Seungcheol thought as he strode his way into the same premise.

And that’s when the pretty boy with the equally pretty hair had decided to halt his movement altogether, throwing his luggage down and turning to confront the man whose steps had stopped when his did.

“Who are you and why are you following me?” He asked, sounding hardly composed.

Seungcheol looked to his sides and pointed at himself with head slightly tilted. “Me?”

“Yes, you!” The stranger answered. “Don’t act dumb, I remember you! We were in the same bus!” He yelled. “Did my father send you here to follow me? How much were you paid? Answer me!”

A few customers started to brew whispers as Seungcheol was about to open his mouth to speak. However, their confrontation was cut short when a tall blonde male in a white button up shirt and black pants came barging into the scene.

“You’re late!” The man stated a loud as he slapped the back of Seungcheol’s neck with one hand while his other hand hauled on to the shoulder strap of his backpack. “And not only that, but you’ve also managed to cause a ruckus.” He added with a loud and exaggerated sigh. “I’m not mad, just disappointed.” He sighed once more as he placed a hand over his forehead. “I thought I raised you better than this.”

To which Seungcheol then responded with a: “I’m older than you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter