Chapter 4

Kitty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Don’t wake me up~ rang Mingyu’s alarm at 6:00am

“Arghhhhhh” groaned Mingyu as he stretched his arm to grab his phone switch the alarm off. Then his eyes travelled to see the sleeping figure next to him…

Wonwoo’s ears were twitching as he probably heard the alarm.

“Wake up Won~ it’s your first day of school!” said Mingyu gently shaking Wonwoo awake.

Wonwoo’s eyes shot open at the mention of ‘school’

“I’m Awake~! Morning Gyu!” he said sitting up as his tail swished from side to side.

“Morning Won~” replied Mingyu chuckling. “C’Mon, we’ve got to eat breakfast and then get dressed for school.”

“Yes!!!” said Wonwoo and ran into the living room with Mingyu following close behind.

They decided to eat cereal and toast with chocolate milk.

Won, I’m done so I’ll quickly go and get dressed first okay?” said Mingyu putting his plates in the sink.

“Okay! I’ll be done soon too!” said Wonwoo taking a sip of his chocolate milk.

Mingyu flashed him a smile and then went to get dressed. In a few minutes he came out wearing his school uniform.

“Done~!” sang Mingyu as he entered the dining room.

“So am I! Just one more plate left to dry!” called Wonwoo from the kitchen.

“I can do that for you! Now go get dressed Won! I’ve laid your uniform out on the bed for you!” said MIngyu pushing Wonwoo towards the bedroom.

“I got your uniform delivered home yesterday night.”

“Oh! Thank you!” said Wonwoo and hurriedly ran in to get dressed.

Wonwoo looked at the uniform dreamily and thought

YESSS! I’m finally going to highschool!!!!!! I can’t wait!!

With positive thoughts in his mind, Wonwoo got dressed and looked at himself in the mirror and promised to make the most out of this opportunity.

He looked at the silver bracelet and shouted a small ‘Fighting!’ to himself.

“WonWon!” called Mingyu from the living room.

“Yes! Gimme two minutes please!” replied Wonwoo struggling with his tie pin

“Done!” he said and ran out to greet MIngyu.

“WOW! You look stunning!” said Mingyu running a hand through Wonwoo’s hair making it spike up a bit.

If there was something Mingyu realized about Wonwoo, it would definitely be the fact that he liked having Mingyu pet his head and run his hands through his hair.

Even though Wonwoo was in his human form he let out a small purr.

“Hehehe Let’s go?” asked Mingyu grabbing two backpacks and Walked out of the door.

“Roger!” said Wonwoo and followed him out.

“We’re early today Won so would you like to take a detour?” asked Mingyu. “We could talk about some ransom things and well enjoy the view?”

“Okay!” said Wonwoo happily.

“Sooo for starters, we’re both second years in highschool and both of us are in the same homeroom class… though depending on the subjects you take, our other class scedules will match differently, though we’ll have the same break times and things…” said Mingyu

“Ahhh I see…” said Wonwoo and the suddenly sniffed alaraming Mingyu.

“Whats wrong Won?!” asked Mingyu alarmed

“In all this excitement I forgot to pack a backpack for school!!! How can I not have simple writing material and stuff with me on my first day!” said Wonwoo as tears threathened to fall down.

“Aww… don’t worry! Why do you think I carried two backpacks with me?” one is yours Won!” said MIngyu relieved that nothing was wrong with Wonwoo.

“Thank you!!!!!” said Wonwoo. “I would love to hug you right now but that doesn’t seem to be a bright idea since you’re driving so I won’t!”

“Hahahaha!” laughed Mingyu. “We need a story though about how you came to live with me to avoid arising suspicion.”

“I agree” said Wonwoo nodding. “How about I was your childhood friend who has come to live with you?”

“That’s a brilliant idea Won! But the only downside of that is that we’ll need Jun my childhood friend to agree to play along…which he will since he is a nice guy.” Said Mingyu.

“What subjects do they offer Gyu?” asked Wonwoo.

“Way too many of them Won, I’ll take you to the principal’s office today before school so you can pick your subjects.” Replied MIngyu

“Hmmmm that’s nice! I can’t wait~!” said Wonwoo happily. “…But I doubt the others will like me though…”

“Of course they will!!! Plus, you can hang out with Me and my friends! They’re a crazy bunch, but they’re really good people!” said Mingyu reassuring Wonwoo.

“Oh! And don’t worry ‘bout your studies! If there is anything you don’t understand please come to me! I’ll gladly help you out!”

“Thank you Gyu! This really means a lot!” said Wonwoo feeling warm and fuzzy all over.

“You were homeschooled right?” asked Mingyu suddenly.

“Y-yes, why?” asked Wonwoo clearly caught off guard by that question.

“HMmm I was just wondering what all you were taught there…” said Mingyu eyes still on the road.

“Ummm I did a lot of Math, Physics, Chemistry, Business and Management and well English…” replied Wonwoo.

“Wow! What ‘bout Bio?” asked Mingyu as he himself was a science student.

“I didn’t like Bio so I stopped it a year ago…” replied Wonwoo. “But I have covered it till around the highschool year 2 syllabuses.”

“Amazing Won!” said Mingyu clearly impressed.

They were almost at school. Though they still had a good amount of time till it started which was good as Wonwoo had to go and meet the principal.

 

 

 “Hmm this is the school’s parking lot and that building is our highschool!” said Mingyu pointing to the huge building.

“WOW!!!” said Wonwoo, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

They parked the car and got off, Mingyu lead Wonwoo straight to the principal’s office.

“Principal Lee, it’s me Mingyu!” said Mingyu knocking on the door.

“Come in!” came a female voice.

Then the two of them entered the room. It was a spacious room with tons of trophies which the school has one. In the middle of it all near a window was a large desk behind which the principal was seated

She was a lady in her late 40s and wore a kind smile on her face.

“Hello, darling! You must be Wonwoo!” she said looking at me. “Welcome to Pledis High dear!”

“T-thank you!” I said bowing 90 degrees.

“Don’t be so formal dear!” she said smiling. ‘Come! Sit down!”

Mingyu casually pulled a chair for Wonwoo and then took a seat himself.

“So I suppose you are here for your subject choices?” she asked kindly. “Normally you’d go to the councilor, but it was Mingyu’s special request to have me help you with it, and who am I to deny Mingyu’s request?”

Wonwoo’s eyes widened and he looked at Mingyu shocked.

“Hahaha relax WonWon! The principal is like a mother to me and she has known me for my entire life! And she definitely gives waaay better advice than that councilor…”said Mingyu.

‘Haha you flatter me Mingyu!” she replied laughing. “Okay honey, so tell me what you’d like to do in future and according to that I’ll help you choose your subjects.”

“Ummm I’d like to become an Architect in the future.” Replied Wonwoo confidentely.

All the beautiful images and paintings he saw of the various monuments, buildings, houses both the interior and the exterior made him want to be the one who will be able to create these pieces of art himself.

That was his dream.

“Wonderful honey!” said Principal Lee impressed.

“So what you will need for that is, PCM.”

“…PCM?” asked Wonwoo visibly confused.

“Yes, Physics, Chemistry and Math…Physics and math is a must and Chem is an advantage. For you…then you’ll need to compulsorily learn English and a second language…then you can pick one more subject.” She said opening her drawer and pulling out a sheet which had all the subjects listed.

“Umm…I’ll take PCM and English…and Spanish…” said Wonwoo as he read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter