Chapter 3

Kitty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello i'm back!!!! this chapter is slightly long but this an important buliding block in the entire story as it helps me to build the base of Meanie's relationship.

So i hope you like it!!!!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Well, we’re going to the SuperMarket to pick up the groceries and then drop them home so that we can go clothes shopping in peace!” said Mingyu. “It’s just a across the street.”

Wonwoo just kept nodding even though he didn’t understand much.

He switched back to his human form and followed Mingyu through the door.

“Okay…” said Mingyu taking out his grocery list from his pocket. “We need to buy all of these items~!”

They walked down the street and the moment they had to cross the street, Wonwoo froze.

“Wonwoo? Whats wrong?” asked Mingyu worriedly as Wonwoo literally just froze there.

“U-ummm I’ve never crossed a street before…” said Wonwoo shyly and if his ears were visible right now, they’d probably be flattened against his head.

“It’s okay, I’ll help you! Here hold my hand.” Said Mingyu offering Wonwoo his hand which the latter gratefully took and held it tightly as they crossed the road together.

They continued to hold hands and walked to the super market.

“Here we are!” said Mingyu pointing to the sign board that said ‘Carat Carrots!’

“Mingyu” said Wonwoo tugging on Mingyu’s sleeve.

“Yes Wonwoo?” asked Mingyu

“Umm are all marts named weirdly or is it just this one?” asked Wonwoo innocently.

“Hahaha! It’s just this one” said Mingyu laughing a little. “It does have a really weird name doesn’t it?”

Wonwoo nodded in agreement.

“Wait” said Mingyu after a minute as if he just remembered an important detail.

“You’ve never been to a Super Market?”

“No…. I wasn’t allowed to leave the house, so I’ve never really been out anywhere until last week…” said Wonwoo. “I was homeschooled so yeah.”

“Don’t worry! I’ll take you places and show you the world!” said Mingyu squeezing Wonwoo’s hand.

Wow, his parents are strange, I think there is more to his story than meets the eye, but whatever it is I will protect him! He is so frail and innocent... Thought Mingyu.

What is this warm feeling? Wonwoo asked himself.

“I’ve read ‘bout these ‘SuperMarkets’ in books so I know what they are and what they contain but I haven’t seen one in real life.” Said Wonwoo as they entered the market.

“Nice! So that makes things a lot easier, let’s explore this mart together!” Said Mingyu. “First let’s get the shopping cart.” He said pointing to the row of shopping carts.

“Is that the one we use to carry our stuff?” asked Wonwoo tilting his head to one side.

“Correct! Would you like to push it?” said Mingyu getting a cart.

“Yes…!” said Wonwoo taking the cart and following Mingyu.

“So first let’s get some veggies” said Mingyu taking his list out.

They went from section to section buying the stuff they needed with Mingyu explaining stuff to Wonwoo who listened carefully and enthusiastically. Now that they were two people, they also bought some basic necessities for Wonwoo like a toothbrush, his own hair brush, his own mug etc. They also bought Wonwoo some more chocolate milk and candy.

Wonwoo seemed to have liked Mingyu’s Mint shampoo in his cat form so they bought him that and a few cat toys because Wonwoo wanted to practice being more cat-like for whatever reason.

Mingyu decided against a collar for Wonwoo in his cat form and said that the choker was beautiful and that Wonwoo was no pet in need of a collar and that made Wonwoo feel all warm and fuzzy because no one had ever thought of him as a real living person before. Even when he was in his human form…

Once they were done with their massive shopping spree, they went back home with tons of bags and ate lunch together.

They watched an episode of ‘When love walked in’, a Chinese drama starring Zhoumi of Super Junior and Victoria of f(X).

Wonwoo fell in love with the drama and hence stayed to watch another episode and recorded the rest.

They were going to the clothing stores now, so Mingyu drove them to the mall. Wonwoo was animatedly telling Mingyu bout the drama and how he liked Zhoumi’s character Shang Lin better than he liked Calvin Chen’s character in the drama. [A/N: this is my personal opinion of the ‘CHARACTERS’ in the drama. I like them both as idols/actors… but am extremely Zhoumi biased cus he is my Ultimate Bias of all time!... so I’m sorry if I offended anyone.]

“So you like Zhoumi the best huh?” asked Mingyu smiling.

“Yes!” replied Wonwoo happily. “I also like his sister in the drama and Victoria!”

“I see!” said Mingyu. “Have you heard any of Super Junior’s songs?”

Wonwoo shook his head.

Immediately Mingyu pulled over and looked at Wonwoo and said... “REALLY?! We have to convert you into an ELF pronto then!”

“Okay” said Wonwoo totally lost.

“Yes! I’ll buy you Zhoumi’s album today!” said Mingyu as he started driving again.

“Wow! Thank you Gyu!” said Wonwoo happily then he realized that he had slipped up and called Mingyu Gyu unintentionally so he started appologising “I-I I’m sorry I didn’t mean to!”

“Don’t aplogise Wonwoo! I actually like that nickname so I’d be really honored and extremely happy if you call me that.” Said Mingyu flashing him a bright smile. “Okay Gyu!” said Wonwoo giggling.

“but obviously on one condition!” said Mingyu.

“huh?” asked Wonwoo confused

“You have to allow me to call you WonWon or just Won…deal?” asked Mingyu smiling cheekily at Wonwoo.

“Deal!” said Wonwoo giggling like a girl.

They continued their lively conversation (Even though Wonwoo was the one talking away happilyand Gyu was listening attentively and smiling.)

“Okay! We’re almost there Won!” said Mingyu as he entered the parking lot to park his car.

“So…Is the mall...?” asked Wonwoo unsure if he was pronouncing the word right as they got out of the car.

“Yes!!! They have tons of shops which we can explore and buy stuff from!” replied Mingyu happily explaining the concept of a mall and the things it contains.

Well Wonwoo wasn’t daft. On the contrary he was actually reallllly smart! Maybe if he went to Highschool he would easily be ranked in the top 3.

When he was at home, he always spent time in the library and learn’t a lot by reading books. But sadly reading and experiencing were two different things.

“We’re here to shop for clothes so we can finish that and then do whatever we want after that okay?” said Mingyu taking Wonwoo’s hand and leading him to the escalators.

“O-Okay!” said Wonwoo a little surprised at the skinship.

“Hmmm what kind of clothes do you like to wear usually Wonwoo?” asked Mingyu once they reached level 0 of the mall.

“U-umm I don’t know? I was never allowed to pick my own clothes… my parents just bought me whatever every month.

Mingyu felt his heart clench… what kind of parents were Wonwoo’s parents? How could they try to be so controlling! Mingyu clenched his free hand into a fist in hopes of controlling his boiling anger.

“I-I see! That’s alright, now you’re free to choose whatever you want!” said Mingyu flashing him a smile. “We’ll go from shop to shop and let you discover what you like and what you don’t okay?”

“Okay!” nodded Wonwoo happily as he walked with Mingyu to the nearest clothing store.

The shop was a really famous one and had tons and tons of clothing that would cover almost everyone’s style preferences.

Wonwoo walked around amazed as he looked through the various types of clothing. As he was doing so, a cute blue sweater with a cat on it caught his eye and he walked over to it looking at it. He stared at it for a few seconds thinking whether it’ll su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter