Chapter 4

100% Real

Hyungwon drops his head inbetween his knees as he recalls the whispering he did to the robot before. He closes his eyes as he ruffles his head gently. He looks around his room for anything to use as a weapon, in case the robot wants to attack him. He's too shaky to get up so before he can even squat, he's on the floor again. A light thump sounds from the other side of the door. Hyungwon stops breathing as he peels his body away from the door.

"Sorry," sounds from the other side. "I didn't think there would be anything wrong with my computation. I'm really sorry if it's something you didn't like."

Hyungwon is careful not to make any sounds as he rests his head back against the door. What does he mean by computation? Is he programmed to sell ?, Hyungwon ponders. He goes back to last night when he clicked on 69 because he thought the whole idea was a scam. He lets out a sigh he didn't think he had been keeping in. He stands and takes a few moments to collect himself. When the doorknob is firmly in his hand he twists it, revealing the robot sitting on his bent knees. The man raises his face and Hyungwon's heart immediately starts palpatating.

He's got a really handsome face and those doggy eyes aren't doing me any favors, either.

"It was my fault, really. I accidentally clicked a sixt-" but bites his tongue before he can finish. "Just know there isn't anything wrong with what you did."

The robot leaps up, arms outstretched as he makes a dash for Hyungwon. He steps to the left and the robot clamps down on empty air. He runs dead into a huge pile of clothes left on the bedroom floor. The robot's being high in the air like that and Hyungwon can't help remember the beautiful curves of his firm asscheeks. Shaking his head like it would shake out his memories, Hyungwon says that, "Just because it happened once and I forgive you for it, doesn't mean it should keep happening. Let's set some borders now. No erted things. Okay?"

The robot falls back on its before throwing himself down on the ground. It smiles happily up at Hyungwon with a lopsided grin.
"Yes. Understood," the robot barks jokingly. A giggle emerges before transforming into a full blown-out, hearty laugh. Hyungwon quizzically gazes down at the robot but his frown quickly loosens up into a smile.

The robot sits up and turns to face Hyungwon.
"Would you like me to do anything?"
"Yeah, let's go out for a bit."
You'll need to have some clean underwear on hand.

Hyungwon and Wonho make their way down the small alleyway situated behind the apartment complx. All the while, Wonho, much to Hyungwon's dismay, tries to sling an arm around his shoulders. He pushes him back and tells him to stop. The robot gives a dejected look before shifting his gaze towards the ground. Feeling slightly bad, Hyungwon comes up with a play by play for a potential conversation with his companion but failing to see an outcome, decides against it. Grateful that he sees the street corner to the oustide shopping district, Hyungwon trots ahead. Wonho stares at Hyungwon's quickly retreating backside for some time before jumping into action. Hyungwon is coming to a slow when he feels a mass whip past him and fly around the street corner. He turns around and sees the robot is no longer there.

Hyungwon's eyes bug out for a split second before he pulls his satchel close to his hip and starts running after the robot. Hyungwon refrains from calling out to him so his eyes do all of the searching, instead. He slows to a stop when he approaches a store full of colorful and vibrant fabrics. He stands a few feet apart from a group of women clustered around something. He strains his neck to see what the big fuss is about. Just as he catches a glimpse of the robot's stoic face, Hyungwon is punched in the nose by a flying elbow. He topples over onto the dusty ground. He tries to keep the blood from dripping over his clothes as he lets the pain wash over his senses.

Hyungwon doesn't have to see the broom to know who is holding it. He smiles to himself.

"Look here ladies. This is a business. If you all are aren't going to buy anything than I advise you make room for those who are willing to pay for this old lady's well being." The ladies don't budge and return to oogling over the robot. The old lady raises the broom high above her head before dramatically setting it down on the floor. She starts frantically sweeping the dust all over the ladies. They squeal and try to duck as they run from the oncoming dust storm. One of them tries to pull the robot with her but he snatches his arm away from her and shakes his head no. The woman looks up in disbelief at him before storming off with a nasty look in her face.

The old lady looks at the retreating women with a triumphant smile before mumbling "Good riddance." She turns her attention to the man who stands before her. She arches one eyebrow and gets ready to sweep him out, too, when her eyes catch Hyungwon off to the side.

He looks up at her and gives her a bright, crooked smile. He lets go of his nose to give her a small wave. "Hello, Auntie." A piece of blood finally drips from his hand onto his dark colored joggers. He looks down and mumbles woopsies.

The old lady shakes her head slowly as she smiles back. "Well, come on in. There's no need to sit out here on this dirty floor."

 

 

 

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who has stuck around until this point! Welcome to all you new subscribers and secret watchers (yeah, I gotchu home skillets). Anything you guys have to say is always valuable towards this writer's improvement, so comment down below. Have a fantastic week you beautifully y people.