Chapter 3

100% Real

"Holy shmokes! Is he dead!?" Hyungwon claws at the plastic but ends up making little more than small indentations in the thick material. He gets up and dashes over to his kitchen. The plates clatter and clang as he frantically searches through the newly washed dishes for a clean knife. He accidentally jams his finger against the sinks wall as he retrieves a shiny, metallic knife from underneath a pile of cups. Knife in hand, he turns and dashes back to the living room. He kneels next to the box and carefully makes a large enough cut in the topright hand corner that allows him to jut a hand in and rip more of the plastic away.

Please, oh no. He can't be dead, right? Tell me this is a really bad joke.

He stands up and speedily moves to the other side of the box to finish making a huge enough hole to pull the beautiful man through the box.
At least he can breathe now because there's absolutely no way he's dead.   

...

Yeah, he's not dead. Hyungwon reaffirms.

In the process of tearing the plastic away, he catches sight of something red protruding from outside the bottom of the box. It appears to be a small tag. He plops himself on his bottom and slides down horizontally onto the floor so that his eye can read the tiny black letters printed on the red tag. It says "Pull here & Flip over".

He carefully stands the box up near a wall so as to prevent it from crashing down to the floor. He takes the red tag inbetween two fingers. He pulls on it and something gives way inside slightly. He than proceeds to flip the red tag over and surprisingly enough, the back side of the box opens up. The door catches on Hyungwon's foot, so he has to move further back for the door to completely open. Once it does, Hyungwon is struck by the beauty of the man before him.

Hyungwon's eyes slowly take in his broad shoulders and the smooth skin that stretches taut across his whole backside. He gulps, forgetting to blink as his eyes trail down the long line that separates one half of his smooth back from the other side. In his admiration for the beautiful man, he accidentally taps his foot against the bottom of the box and has just enough time to catch sight of this mysterious man's well-sculpted before he tumbles out of the box. Hyungwon tries to catch his footing, but ends up tripping over his own two feet and lands flat against the floor. The man lands awkwardly between Hyungwon's bent legs so that his rests slightly atop Hyungwon's crotch.

Hyungwon's face turns a hundred shades of red as he sees the man's situated on his heating up member. He yanks himself free from underneath the man, scurrying to hide behind the couch's arm. Hyungwon hears a thud on his wooden floor. He winces as he realizes the man's head must have been the thing that made the sound against his wooden floor.

He doesn't keep his eyes off of the stranger as he slowly re-approaches him. He takes in his firm chest and the curves of his pectorals before it dawns on him again that his chest hasn't been rising at all. He throws his ear down over where his heart is and listens for a heartbeat.

No pulse. He's also really cold. But there's no bruising from the blood being pooled to just one part of the body. This doesn't make sense. I should just call emergency services.

As he stands, he looks inside the box and discovers a letter taped to the inside.

It reads "Introducing to you, your one and only pet. Just as you had selected in our questionnaire, the man before you should match up perfectly to your ideals for a lover. No food or water required for maintenance. Do not leave in sun for long or disfigurement can and will occur. Runs on a nightly charge but may rest next to batteries in order to obtain extra energy throughout the day. Enjoy.

Wowowow Love

A puzzled look molds into his countenance as he continously rereads the letter. Eventually, his vision becomes cloudly so he sets the letter over on his coffee table. He looks back down at the man and sees his for the first time. Screaming, he covers his eyes immediately. Moving with his hands, he moves away from the living room back to his room. Eyes still closed, he hits his head on his bedroom door.

"Ow," he continuously repeats as he yanks a clean towel from under his messy pile of clothes. Moving back out, he closes his eyes as soon as he sees the tip of the mans feet.

Oh, but I have to see him again if I'm going to tie this towel around his waist. It's alright Hyungwon. You aren't a ert or anything for doing this.


He reopens his eyes as he places the towel over the mans and gently wraps it around his behind. He makes a double knot at the side and tugs on it a bit to make sure it stays on properly.

Proud of his work, he lets out a smile. He catches sight of a small white paper laying on the floor of the box. He reaches over and grabs it with the tips of his fingertips. It unfurls as he pulls it from out the box, over to him. In big, pink and bold letters, the phrase "All you have to do is whisper 'I love you' into your ideal man's ear," is scrawled across the pamphlet. Inadvertently, Hyungwon's ears go warm and sprout splotches of red again. He jolts up from the floor and sits on the couch, watching the mysterious man.

"So, on top of being an android, robot pet thingy, I also have to tell you 'I love you'." Hyungwon sits in silence, contemplating the request from the pamphlet for what seems like an eternity before he musters enough courage to sit directly in front of the robot's torso.

He turns to face the robot's face and in the process, his bare knees accidentally rub up against his bare side. His heartbeat quickens as he lowers his face down towards the mystery creature. He places a hand tentatively next to the robot's neck; careful not to touch him. He lowers his head down just above his ear; subconciously his dry lips in the process. He closes his eyes as he recites the words 'I love you' into his ear. Hyungwon does not move from his position on the ground, thinking that as it is a rather silly thing to do, the android robot thingy will not magically awake.

Suddenly, the robot's eyes sweep open with a flourish. A tiny sound escapes Hyungwon's lips as he is assaulted by two beautiful black gems of eyes staring directly back at him. He jolts straight up, hitting his ankle on the coffee's table leg. He bites his bottom lip to hold back the pain. The robot does not detect Hyungwon's pain so instead looks down the length of his body. A smirk is quick to spread across his gorgeous face and soon enough, he is sitting upright with one arm strewn across his knee. His face is a few centimeters away from Hyungwon's again. Hyungwon averts his eyes from the beautiful thing in front of him, afraid he'll say or do something entirely reckless.

The robot nibbles on his bottom lip as he draws even nearer to Hyungwon's slightly downturned face. The robot's jet black bangs lay sprawled over its forehead, slightly obscuring the view to its stunning black eyes.

"So, did you enjoy your view? Because really, this towel looks intricately tied and placed to cover my. sweet. spot" the android says teasingly, dropping to a husky whisper on the word 'sweet'. The tips of Hyungwon's ears turn another dark shade of red before the crismon color begins its descent to his cheeks. He places his hands against the robots shoulders.

"Hmm, what's this? I just woke up and you already want to-" but before he can finish his sentence, Hyungwon propels him backwards, sending him tumbling down to the floor. There's a split second of silence before the robot clatters to the floor and in that second, Hyungwon makes a decision to quickly escape to his bedroom.