He is ... Inspired

He is

 

a/n: I did promise to write a follow up fic when Jonghyun wins so.. yepp.. here it is ~congrats Jonghyun and Shawols

 

 

----

 

Jonghyun  is a talented idol no doubt, and his second album is a proof of that. He smiled as he looked at the skyline from his hotel room, remembering the pearl aqua sea that made this performance memorable.  He grinned remembering everything that had led to this moment; from the small notes to hums, that turned into lyrics and full blown songs.

 

Many had asked him what inspired his songs, but he had given vague answers, like the moon or the date he wrote it. He never really gave the source of his inspiration, no one knew what or more specifically who gave him the infinite source of ideas, and that is a secret he wanted to keep with him in his grave.

 

Jonghyun chuckled, because his secret was easy to decipher, a shipper may have even decoded his little cryptic message at one point of their analysis. He’ll give them kudos for the effort, and probably some selcas if given the chance. But he knew that they’ll probably be happier if he gave them fanservice instead.

 

“What are you thinking?” Jonghyun turned to see his boyfriend in a white t-shirt and some track pants. Jonghyun smiled and shook his head, his hyung was super adorable and y and all positives when he drops the act as Onew and just be Jinki,  his boyfriend.

 

“Nothing.” Jonghyun replied and Jinki grinned at him.

 

“nah, come here.” Jinki gestured and Jonghyun laughed and went over to the leader and the older wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s smaller body.

 

They sat on the bed and cuddled, warmth spreading between their entangled bodies. Jinki kissed Jonghyun’s cheek and it made the composer smile wide.

 

‘Happy 8th anniversary baby.” Jinki said and Jonghyun grinned and kissed Jinki on the lips.

 

‘Happy 8th anniversary hyung.” Jonghyun said happily.

 

Jonghyun felt at ease, this is something they rarely do with their conflicting schedules. He knew SHINee will continue to go stronger but with their solo schedules, it’s getting hard to get quality time with each other. He took a deep breath and inhaled Jinki’s scent, a manly scent that he had loved for so long.

 

“I know Jjong.” Jinki spoke while he ran his fingers on Jonghyun’s sakura hair.

 

“What hyung?” Jonghyun asked as he shifted his body to face the leader.

 

“Your songs.” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun gasped before smiling.

“Really?” Jonghyun asked with wide eyes.

 

“Think brows?” Jinki asked, kissing Jonghyun’s cheek. “Small eyes.” Jinki then  kissed Jonghyun’s nose. “Pouty lips?” Jinki then kissed him on the lips.

 

Jonghyun laughed and pulled Jinki into a passionate kiss.  “You got me.” Jonghyun said and they fell on the bed, smiling hard that their faces hurt.

 

“I love you Jonghyun.” Jinki said and Jonghyun blushed as he replied a sincere I love you, before they drifted to sleep.

 

Jonghyun’s heart was full, his hands lying on the soft cotton shirt that Jinki wore. THe whiteness of the cloth matched Jinki’s pale skin and showed how toned his body is. He snickered as he snuggled closer, he would never tell how he came up with White Shirt, it was all fond memories to him and intimate while we are at it.

 

 

“You wrote it after that night?” Jinki mumbled and Jonghyun looked at Jinki who had his eyes closed.

 

“what hyung?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“White Shirt.” Jinki mumbled sleepily and Jonghyun chuckled, resting his head on Jinki’s shoulder while Jinki held him closer to his body.

 

“You look good in it hyung. Always.” Jonghyun said and Jinki chuckled softly.

 

“It’s been too long Jjong, we need to inspire you more.” Jinki said and Jonghyun blushed.

 

“I am always inspired hyung, always has been.” Jonghyun replied and Jinki hummed in agreement.

 

He is inspired because he loved someone who is extraordinary; a man who had accepted him wholly, did things he wanted to do for the sake of doing it and loving him because he is who he is. He wished he could tell the whole world who inspired him, tell them who his muse is, and how he was always taken care off, but this is enough, Jinki is enough. As long as he has Jinki, he’ll be inspired, he’ll be creative, he’ll be loved.

 

----

 

a/n: It turned out a bit angsty but you get the idea ^^ More wins… more fics.. so let’s go guys~