Paper Plane

[One-shot] Paper Plane

The teacher stood there in front of the classroom, explaining the class lesson. At the end of the room, sat a boy giving his full attention to the teacher, taking as much notes as he can.

Out of nowhere something suddenly hit the boy’s head, causing him to snap out of thought. Slowly turning over to look, there was a paper plane behind his chair, reaching over and picking it up, he looked around, no one seem to be claiming their action, everyone had their attention upfront.

Confused, he turned back to the front and took notes again.

Something hit his head again, looking behind him, it was another paper plane. Grabbing it, Hakyeon looked up toward the direction it came from, there sat the class president, Jung Taekwoon.

Unsure of what to do, he turned back to look up front, “It can’t be him…Right?” he thought, taking a quick glimpse at the other, he didn’t seem to be paying any attention to him.

Shrugging it off, Hakyeon once again went back to taking notes.

The lunch bell rung, as the teacher quickly wrap up the last bit of the lesson. Suddenly another plane hit his head once more.

The boy shook it off, “Its nothing.” he thought not wanting to give the predator any more attention.

Class was dismissed, as Hakyeon started packing his bag, just then another plane hit his head. Irritated the boy looked behind him, there he spotted his predator, staring straight at him with a smile on his face, “Taekwoon…?” he mumbled under his breath.

Breaking the eyes contact, the boy turned back to the front, why is he messing with him? Did he do something wrong? They barely talk, why is this happening to him? Questions filled the confused boy’s head, he knew he didn’t want anything to do with the boy, he was so careful from the start.

Another plane came flying and hit him once more, Hakyeon took a deep breathe, ignoring it.

Just then another hit his head again.

Hakyeon had enough, angrily he walked over to the other, “Can you stop?” he started, “I don’t know what I ever did, but stop.”

Taekwoon didn’t respond, he sat there with that same smile from before on his face, staring straight into the angry boy’s eyes.

Hakyeon looked at him in confusion, “Does he think I’m joking? Why is he smiling?”

Before the short boy knew it, the other had gotten up and pulled him in, sealing theirs’ lips.

Hakyeon quickly pushed the other away, covering his lips with the back of his hand, staring at the other, speechless.

Taekwoon suddenly smirk, touching his lips, he leaned in toward the other, “No,” he whisper, “I like this Hakyeon even more.” he added, messing up the other’s hair, before leaving the speechless boy behind.

**END**

 

Author Note: Hi!!~ I hope you enjoy it! SORRY if it confussing, I don't know what to call it... a drabble? or a One-shot? it's too short for a one-shot, so maybe a drabble was better... hahah XD I hope you enjoy it. PLEASE excuse my broken grammer, as you can see English isn't my first language. Thank you for reading!!~