And so it begins-

HeartBeat [Temporary Hiatus]

Woohoooo second chapter! ^^

This fanfic is going by so fast TuT~

But love is a slow process so....

kekekekeke >3<

tumblr_inline_o83lukcpSU1u7qyjl_500.gif

 

Theres a trigger warning in this chapter 

(dont worry, nothing too extreme but just in case)

*************************************************************************************************

The colored confetti came raining down as BTS began singing the last song of their concert, Forever Young. The boys smiled into the crowd of silver lights as their voices harmoninzed. Jungkook loved this feeling. This feeling of doing the thing he loved, the thing he worked so hard for, infront of people who loved him for it and with his best friends who were chasing the same dream. He looked over at s who were waving to the ARMYs in the crowd and fooling around infront of the main camara. Yup, he couldnt imagine doing anything else.

Jungkook briefly looked at the big screen that was currently passing through the crowds, showing some fans waving while others were singing along. Suddenly, a wave of dizziness flashed through Jungkook, blurring his vision that was still fixed on the big screen. He held his head and winced, wondering what was happening to him. Jin, who just so happened to be near, reached out to Jungkook and asked him if he was okay. Jungkook nodded, reasurring him, the dizzziness leaving him, just as quickly as it came. 'That was...weird...' he thought as he sang his verse, 'But...what was that?'. For some reason, there was something, he didnt know what, but something at that moment, was stuck in his mind.

A figure...a person...a face...a smile?

A sudden desperation filled him.

He needed to find that person.

Jungkook HAD to find that person.

He looked into the crowd of thousands, trying to find that one blurred face that for some reason, was burned into his mind. 

He didnt know why, he really didnt...but for some reason, his heart was aching and it was screaming at him to find that person.

For those few moments, all of Jungkooks common sense disapperaed. And the only thing that remained was a strong need to find that someone. Wildly looking around the large stadium, he stumbled. Yoongi, who was walking pass him, caught Jungkook just in time. Yoongi gave him a look that asked him if he was alright while Jungkook stared at him blankely for a second. Then slowly, the sounds of the fans screams, the voices of his hyungs, and the rest of reality washed over him. He gave his hyung a nod, meaning he was okay. But when he was left alone again, although masked quite well with a smile, confusion, worry, and desperation filled him. And it didnt disappear all through out the rest of the concert.

                                                               -----------------------------

He stood in front of the mirror, his bangs covering his eyes as sweat dripped down his back. His fist clenched at his sides, Jungkook closed his eyes shut tightely. 'Why? What is happening to me? Who is this person?' he thought for the hundreth time that day. The blurred face wouldnt leave his mind and it was driving him insane! The rest of s entered their dressing room, laughing at how Taehyung had almost fell off the rising lift stage. "Yah Jungkook-ah! Jin told me you werent feeling good during the concert?" Namjoon ran up to him, followed by the other members who were just as concerned about their youngest. "Are you sick?" Jimin asked, putting a hand to his forehead. "No, Im fine. I just had a small head ache" he lied while pushing off Jimins hand. He didnt want his hyungs to worry for no reason. Besides, whatever was going on with him, Jungkook was sure it would go away eventually, if not the next day. 

He sighned as he sipped from his strawberry-watermelon juice box, letting the cool drink wash over him. 'Maybe I just need some sleep' he thought, leaning back into his seat and closing his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finishing her daily rounds of patients, Aamara's beeper flashed red. Wondering what the emergency was, she dug into her gown pocket and looked at the screen that was flashing 'DIRECTOR'. Aamaras stomach clenched as she thought, 'Was this an actual meeting or....?'.

She remembered the year she had first joined the program when she was 15. It was about four months in when her beeper had flashed like this. Now she had been in meetings before so it wasnt anything suprising, but that was the day she discovered something new about the camps director. She had gone to his tent that day, where monthly meetings with all the other camp doctors usually took place. But she didnt know it was suppose to be a monthly thing so she didnt even suspect anything, even though they had a meeting a week ago. And during that time, Aamara hadnt realized how differently the Proffesor looked at her compared to everyone else. She didnt pay attention to the way his eyes lingered on her, after all, the only thing Aamara wanted to do was just get through with this program and accomplish her dream of becoming a doctor. But most importantly, Aamara was unlike other 15 year olds of the new generation; she had grown up naive and innocent. Her friends and family kept her safe from the dangers of the world, as they wanted to keep her innocent as long as they could. Although her friends and family had occasionaly sat her down and told her certain things to be wary about when she had turned 15, Aamara was still unaware at times. And before her friends could go deeper into the intentions of some men towards women, Aamara was whisked away to Africa.

Aamara could still remember everything that had happen. How when she entered his tent, it was unsually quite and dark...and how there was the faint smell of alcohol (and not the medical type) in the air. She was wondering where all the other doctors where and if she was early when in the next second, she remembered being slammed onto a bookshelf, a figure pressing up against her roughly. She tried resisting and pushing him off but it was difficult for any young girl to push off a twenty year old man. She froze when she heard the voice of none other than the Proffesor. The stench of alcohol was overbearing as he had leaned into her ear and whispered,

"I want you".  

 Her eyes had widened with fear and disgust filled her. Her body and mind went through a survial aderline rush which allowed Aamara to push him of with every stregth she had left as she ran out the tent. She remembered running and running until she had crossed about two miles, reaching the waterfall where she usually got drinking water for the camp each morning.  

Five years have passed and since then, Aamara realized that it wasnt just her body the director wanted...it was HER. He had the intention of marrying her, one way or another, keeping her beside him for the rest of her life. ​After that incident, he had never made a direct move on her like that. So at first, his intentions didnt really show out that much, but as years passed, it seemed that his patience was running thin and his desperation for her had grown. Aamara didnt know why he was like this. It wasnt as if she was amazingly beautiful or had a Miss Universe body. No, there was definetly better girls out there. And it wasnt like she had ever flirted with him before either (infact, shes extremly shy around people - boys expecially).

But  the one thing she did know after all this time was this: Proffesor Jeon Jinli seemed to have an unnatural obsession with her and he wasnt going to stop until he had her.

And she hated him.

Aamara had never disliked a person more than that man. 

She hated it when he touched or came close to her, making it seem like an accident when lust was clearly in his eyes. She hated it when he smiled at her, as if telling her there was no way of escaping him. But most of all, she hated the fact that he was using his high position, power, and money to get away with it.

Because he was the director, because he was the proffesor, because he was a millionare...Aamara knew that saying no to him didnt mean a thing.

And she hated it.  

 

Aamara texted her team memebers, asking them if they were beeped too- a usual thing for them to do whenever she was beeped. They all texted her back a yes, which confirmed that it was a real meeting. She walked towards the large tent, as slow as she could, pulling up the light blue shawl on her head to shade her from the scorching sun. From a distance, she saw her team members gathering infront of the tent, waiting for her. A smile bloomed on her face as she saw them and she waved, joggging to them. They all smiled back at her, asking her how her rounds her, patting her head affentionatly. But their smiles all disappered as soon as they heard the voice from within call out to them, "Come in Team 7". 'I wonder why we're the only team called in?' Aamara though as she walked in with her members. Proffesor Jeon looked at them, his face emotionless and giving nothing away. "Good Morning Director." they all greeted, their plastic smiles ready. Lonzo rolled his eyes as the Professor greeted them back, only to be ninja elbowed by Amahle. "Im sure you are all aware that your team has the highest success rates among all teams here." he said. The members all looked at him in shock. Well, they knew they werent a bad team...but the best team? They all looked at Ryutaro, 'Our genius leader...truely, hes amazing!' they thought. Ryutaro raised his eyebrow at s, guessing what they were thinking and shook his head, as if saying, 'No we're a team. Its because of all of us'. They all rolled their eyes at their leaders humility and cheesiness.

"So, Ive decided that you would be of better use somewhere else." Proffesor Jeon said.

The tent grew quiet. "What do you me-" Fydor began. "You will all be transferred to one of our branch hospitals in South Korea." he said, his eyes landed on each of them, one by one, until finally resting on Aamara. "B-but why?!" Lonzo yelled out, echoing the thought in all the members minds. "Meeting dismissed." he said as he started to rise from his desk. The memebers all looked at each other, worry reflected in their eyes.

"Ah...I forgot. Since I havent gone home in a while..

I'll be accompnying you all to the hosptial.

Now you may leave." Proffesor Jeon said with a small smile.

The members eyes widened. 'Just when I was finding a good thing in all of this! Why is he coming with us?!' Aamara thought as they exited the tent. She put a hand to her forehead, a headache starting to form slowly. This was definetly not what she expected. She walked off in the direction of her tent, her members following her, which meant a team meeting was about to start. Aamara crashed into her bed, covering her face with her hands.

She couldnt beleive they were actually going to South Korea.

'But...why? It couldnt just be because of their skills'. The boys all sat around her, filling up the tiny bed, their equally sullen faces showed Aamara that she wasnt the only one who was thinking these thoughts. Ryutaro, who was at the foot of the bed, spoke up first.

"Hes making his move on you Aamara." 

She looked up at him, not understanding what he meant. "Hes taking us to his home country, his family hospital, where he has the full advantage." Her eyes widen.

His family hospital?! 

"Apparently, hes the Vice President of the hospital while his uncle if the President." Ryutaro continued, his eyebrows scruntched together. The Lonzo scoffed, not wanting to beleive what was happening. "Hes also trying to seperate us from you without making it obvious." Ryutaro continued, "Being in a hospital is completly different from being in a non-profit camp. Theres rules and regulation we have to follow. Plus the Korean culture is very big on respect towards those who are older and more experinced." Aamara groaned, she had almost forgotten that part. The fact that they were going to a hospital did not even dawn upon them until that moment. They all disliked hospitals. Because with hospitals, there was rules, with rules there was politics and leaders, with that there was money involved, and with money there was selfish people that cared about what gets in their wallets rather than the patients well being. Fydor slammed his fist down onto the bed in frustration, causing the mattress to jump slightly. "Theres one other thing" began Ale, they all looked at him, wondering what else could go wrong.

"Only two of us know how to speak Korean...Ryutaro and Aamara."

They looked at each other, the realization just hitting them (its a slow day for them- a lot was happening). Aamara slammed her face into a pillow in defeat. "What are we going to do, body language in the surgery room?!"  Lonzo exclaimed hysterically, slowly going crazy from all this. The members all sighed, hoping that whatever was going to happen the next day, it would all be well.

Coincidentally, Aamara had just been to Korea a month ago for a short vacation by herself. It was a week filled with amazing food, shopping (something she hadnt done in four years), visiting beautiful landscapes, and going to her favoirite kpop group concerts. But while she was there, she didnt think she would be coming back there anytime soon. 

She looked up, praying for her teamates and her. 'Oh God, why is this happening?

Why now?

Why me??' 

************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter Preveiw: 

...He felt as if he was going insane...

..."Your soul is starting to remember things from your past life"...

***********************************************************************************************

Yaaaaaaaayyyy second chapter complete!!

How was it my lovely readers? ^^

tumblr_nckyup15xG1tm5ckfo1_500.gif

 

Finally... our main characters are going to be in same country =u="

(didnt I say love was a slow process :p)

tumblr_n93e6qEjTz1sjnor0o1_500.gif

 

I know, I know what your thinking,

'I would kill for a chance to magically go to South Korea like that!'

But hey, whats a fan gotta do?

tumblr_ml6w5xbxOV1qaavouo2_500.gif

tumblr_ml6w5xbxOV1qaavouo1_500.gif

 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :3

Stayed tuned for the next one! >3<

tumblr_mieg0tBvw51rezqnpo1_400_large.gif