Without Knowing

HeartBeat [Temporary Hiatus]

Whos ready for the first chapter?

Meeeeeeeeeee!!! (Hehe, Im probably the most excited right now =u=")

 

Now here it is my lovely readers ^^

Enjoyyyyyyyyyy <3

tumblr_mt2a3qAGX21shlyfdo1_500.gif

***************************************************************************************************

After a jam packed week of back-to-back music shows, rehersals, and interveiws, Bts was coming to the end of their promotion week and thier last schedule was a variety show. After numerous games and mini interveiwas, one of the segments were to have the members get face readings from a professional. The boys had never gotten their future told and they all laughed and nodded through out it all, excited about the future to come.

Lastly, it was the maknae, Jungkooks turn. He sat infront of the reader, not really expecting to hear something he didnt know (he would continue with bts and get more muscular-duh, what else?). The face reader chuckled as he looked at the young man's face. The other members looked at each other, wondering what part of  Jungkooks future was so funny. The reader smiled,

“It seems like the makane will be the first one to meet his soul mate” he said.

“What?!” the members exclaimed in disbelief, their mouths hanging open. And Jungkook, who was even more shocked looked at him with wide eyes. “Hows that even possible!? He can barely even talk to girls without running away!” they all exclaimed. Jungkook nodded, completly agreeing 100%. “The face doesn't lie.” the reader said as he smiled. “Well, what's his soul mate like?” Namjoon asked, his curiousity kicking in. “Mmmm, she's definitely unique.” the man said. Jungkook looked at him, clearly needing more of a description than that. The rest of the members laughed, “That could mean a lot of things” they all said. “Mmm, shes the soft sweet innocent type of girl but she has a surprisingly strong side.” he said, looking carefully at Jungkooks face. “Waaaahhhh!” the members all went, impressed and curious as to what type of girl their little Kookie would get. Jungkook on the other hand, didnt show much of a reaction. He didn't know whether to believe it or not. After all, he knew himself and Jungkook seriously doubted if he was going to find his so called 'soul mate' so quickly. “But there seems to be a twist in all this…” the reader said. “Huh? Twist?” Jungkook asked, curious as to where this was going. “Do you have a light birthmark on your chest?” the man asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, “Uh, yes I do?” wondering how he made such a guess.

"A birthmark usually indicates where the person was injured when they died in their previous birth. And it seems that you died from a sword slash to your chest. You and your soulmate died at a young age before you could be reuinted and that was the reason why your soul and hers are reincarnated".

Jungkook looked at the man like he was crazy. Reincarnation? Seriously? Even the other members were unusually quite, as if they all wanted to hear more about the supposed 'Great Legend of Jungkook'. The reader countinued, "And it seems like your not the only ones that have been reincarnated. You and your soulmate were killed by a traitor that wanted your lover for himself. He was killed by your sword as well and has reincarnated through his strong lust for your lover and hatered for you".

The makanes mouth was wide open, he could not beleive this was being said. In fact, he couldnt even properly register the words that were coming out this mans mouth. "Hmm, and it seems like a few other souls that you both knew have been reincarnated as well...". The room was filled with complete silence. It was only until moments passed that the Bangtan Boys all burst into laughter. Several minutes passed until the laughter finally started to die down.  "That was an amazing story!" Jungkook exclaimed, wiping the tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. "I wonder if we've been reincarnated too!" Jimin joked. The reader looked at them and smiled, "Yes, a good story indeed." he said, an unknown look in his eyes. After the program ended, Hoseok put a hand around Jungkooks shoulders, teasing him along with Taehyung about his so called past and future. The hyungs laughed along as Jungkook, “You hyungs dont believe all that, do you?”. They shrugged their shoulders and just continued to laugh. Jungkook shook his head,

'Of course its not real. Its just to make the show interesting' he thought, laughing along with his hyungs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aamara collapsed onto her single bed. Her usual 6 hour shift was thrown out the window with no disregard and in came in a 10 hour shift. But the sudden change didnt really surprise her anymore. She knew the '6 hour shift' was just formalities. There were no set times when they worked, after all, 'Doctors Without Borders' had no such thing as shifts. Aamara closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, the exhuastion finally crashing onto her at full force. It was okay when she was on her feet, her hands and mind constantly occupied, but once she stopped and laid down, there was no way she was getting back up until she was completely rested...or if an emergency call came in. She curled up her body and settled into her pillow.

Finally, finally, she could get some slee-

"Aamara we're hungrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!" a shout interrupting her peace. Aamara groaned, she knew getting sleep was too good to be true.  A figure crashed beside her, eventually followed by four other figures falling onto her already cramped bed. "Okay, okay just get out!" she grumbled, elbows and knees jabbing at her. Her team members highfived each other in celebration for food as Aamara got up. Seriously, the fact that she had to make food for five grown men every single day was ridiculuos! Aamara trudged towards her small kitchen and the boys settled onto their usual spots on the floor, around her small table. And as usual, they talked about the surgeries they had done that day. Since their worksite was near a small village in the Congo, they didnt have the resources or technologies at hand as regular hospitals around the world. But through out the years, they have all gotten used to and developed their own methods to get by. Aamara smiled as she looked at the boys, some bickering, some laughing, and others just sitting by, enjoying their free time. Ever since she had gotten into the 'Doctors Without Borders Training Program' at the young age of 16, her team mates had become her family away from home. Turning off the stove, Aamara plated the food. "Dinners served." she said, "Todays special is omurice, miso soup, and fruits!". The boys-er young men, said their thanks (some cheered) and dug in.  Ryutaro looked up at her and asked "Arent you going to eat?". Aamara nodded, taking her seat between Ryutaro and Amahle. She smiled as she watched them all graciously dig in. 

At her right was Ryutaro, their teams 26 year old head surgeon and captain. He was from Japan and he was a true genius when it came to surgeries. He was the serious yet compassionate type that lived and breathed his work. Next to him was thier teams anesthetist, Lonzo, age 23. He was from the Dominican Republic and loved to talk, almost as much as he loved to eat snacks. Then there was their teams head nurse, Fydor, also age 23. He was from Russia and had an ego the size of it. He wanted to be the best at what he did and often clashed heads with Lonzo. Then there was Ale, age 24, their teams internal medicine doctor and clinician. He was from Italy and is the quiet type that didnt talk much but when he did, it was always something important. Next was their second assiatant surgeon, Amahle, age 25. He was from Zimbabwe and loved all things beautiful (from poetry to art). But what he found most beautiful was... peoples organs (infact, he was probably the only person in med school that didnt faint when they first opened up a body and instead said, "How beautiful" ).Then finally theres was Aamara, the first asstiant surgeon. She was from America (but her family originated from India). She was also the youngest of the group at the age of 19. She can say shes basically the mother of the groups at some moments but the most childish at other moments. They were all known as team 7 at camp. (A/N: Sorry about the long intro but theyre OCs so I have too :p).

Just as they were about to dig into their fruits, their camp head director, Professor Jeon, walked into Aamaras tent. As soon as she saw him, it seemed as if all the food she had just eaten had gone bad in her stomach and the atmosphere in the tent had gone sour. Fists clenched under the table, she plastered on a fake smile and greeted him along with her team. "Oh, Im sorry, it seems like interrupting dinner." he said, his fake guilty voice disgusting Aamara. "Thats okay, Director, is something the matter?" Ryutaro replied, Aamara sensed that he too was trying to keep up his professional manner. "Oh no please continue, I'll come by later then." he said, quickly shooting a smile at Aamara and leaving. She looked away and bit her bottom lip, clenching onto her long skirt. The boys all looked at the entrance of the tent where Professor Jeon had just left, their faces filled with loathing. They then turned to Aamara, giving her a look that meant 'dont worry, we'll protect you'.

She gave them a small smile of comfort. She was so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people... "Alright, lets dig in!" she exclaimed, as she forked up a piece of melon. The boys all smiled as they to started to empty the large plate. But even as she took a bite of the sweet melon, it had turned bitter when she remembered who had just came into her tent...

without even asking for permission...

just as he usually did. 

************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter Preveiw:

...She couldnt beleive they were actually going to South Korea....

 

...He looked into the crowd of thousands, trying to find that one blurred face that for some reason, was burned into his mind....

************************************************************************************************

Wooohooooo first chapter fin!!!

I hope you all enjoyed  it ^^

tumblr_nm6c4e6Vcn1sbmu2ho3_250.gif

 

Tell me in the comments what you all think of it so far,

I love reading them :p 

(but no mean comments please =_=~)

 

Curious as to what will happen next? 

Please wait patiently for my next chapter >3<

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ole6s72kapwg