Restaurant Bills

a very good team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That'll be 3,000 MOP. Thank You.

_

"Yes, yes! add 4 plates of this fried pork bun too! And the pig ears, 4 plates!"

iKON's Manager, Yunhyuk sighs, side eying the hurried waiter who's trying to scribble out the spitfire of orders flying out of the boys' mouth. 

"We need the mapo tofu too!"

"Yeah, make that 4 plates as well! Along with your restaurant's specialty! All! Make it all four plates! All of it! 

_

"Oh man, this is sooooo good!"

"I could eat Macau food EVERYDAY man! this is heaven!"

"Hyung pass the plate! Hurry, before Bobby Hyung takes the last spoon! I want to eat it too!"

The boys are still busy stuffing their faces when Yunhyuk calls for the bill, and no one bothers to spare a glance at the waiter.

"That'll be 3,000MOP. Thank You."

It's pin-drop silence now, the boys have simultaneously stopped eating and are sitting straight up, muscles tensed, eyes nervously flitting to their hands paused holding chopsticks and to the manager.

"Er... Manager Hyung?"

"You guys ordered 450,000KRW worth of food?! Are you out of your minds?!"

_

a/n : MOP is the currency code for Macanese Patacac the currency of Macau. So 3,000MOP is around 450,000KRW, around 380USD. Drabble is inspired after the fanaccount of the waiter saying that iKON is very peculiar, ordering 4 plates of the same dish for every one, making it over 30plates LOL. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter