Convenience Store

a very good team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in which Hanbin decides that a trip to the convenience store is in order. 

or 

in which the boys decide that EVERYONE needs a trip to the store, and not just Hanbin.

_

Hanbin freezes as Jinhwan calls his name, fingers curled around the door knob. Darn it, he had meant to head out quietly, hopefully using the distraction of them watching Civil Wars.

"Eo? I'm just heading to the convenience store, grabbing some icecream."

He proceeds to step out of the apartment, hopefully, alone, but Bobby seams to think otherwise.

"Wait up! We wanna get snacks too!"

And to his dismay, the boys readily agree, Chanwoo stopping the movie and all of them shuffling to grab their shoes.

Great. He's expecting another warning from the shop attendant, plus paying for things they were not supposed to buy, also known as things the hyperactive Bobby will break whilst fooling around, and the unhealthy amount of snacks Chanwoo likes.

If Hanbin original thought he was bad with his obsession with chips, it all changed once he got to know Jung Chanwoo.

_

"Hyung. Can we get the barbecue flavor, please!"

"No. Chanwoo No, we've gotten shrimp, original and seaweed, and we still have cheese flavored and sour cream with onions at home. Did I mention Doritos?"

"But Hyung, we CAN'T not have barbecue flavor! It's a tube, we can keep it for next time too!"

Sigh. In the tube of Barbecue Pringles wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter