Worlds Way [4/5]

WooGyu Shot(s) :)

First I just wanted you guys to know the diffrence in the way these to boys looked before and now that they've seem eachother again.

Before     Now  

Before                  Now  

 

Sunggyu sighed trying to get Woohyun out of the car. The land-lord of the aparments came out and smiled at Sunggyu. "Is that your boyfriend?" He asked in english. Sunggyu blushed then sighed.

"N-No he's my friend." Sunggyu replied in broken english. Woohyun smiled and wrapped hes arms around Sunggyu's neck.

"Cute!!!!" He squeld. The land-lord laughed and went to help Sunggyu with his instruments and opening the door for him. Sunggyu thanked him as he left.

"Aish Woohyun-ah you got heavy." Woohyun made his lips into a pout making Sunggyu's heart skip a beat. Oh, how he missed Woohyun. He slowly and carefully placed Woohyun on his bed. He was gonna move back, but Woohyun tighten his grip around Sunggyu's neck then pulling him making him fall on Woohyun. Woohyun's hands now around Sunggyu's waist to make sure he wouldn't go anywhere. Sunggyu was in shock, yet he smiled knowing he was stuck in this situation. He found himslef just watched Woohyun. Admiring his changed fetures. 'He got more handsome to...you have grown up good...' Sunggyu sighed and layed his head on Woohyun's chest knowing this was probbaly the last time they were gonna be like this.

"What?" Woohyun asked hearing Sunggyu's sighed.

"I...I really missed you...I don't know how i am still living..." Woohyun smiled and changed their positions moving Sunggyu next to him. Both staring at eachother. It was quiet...buit it was a nice silence.

"Hyung..." Sunggyu blinked. "Saranghae..." Sunggyu smiled and nodded.

"I love you to."

"H-Hyung don't cry..." 'Mwo??' Woohyun cleared Sunggyu's tears with thumb.

"Ah...Mian..." Woohyun smiled and pressed his lips against Sunggyu's. Sunggyu was shocked but soon melted into the kiss. Woohyun got on top of Sunggyu who wraped his arms around Woohyun's neck. After a while of lip contact Woohyun bit Sunggyu's bottem lip asking for an entrance. Sunggyu gladly gave it to him. Woohyun's tounge entered and quickly put up a fight with Sunggyu's tounge. Sunggyu let out a small moan letting Woohyun win. Woohyun then started exploring Sunggyu mouth. Both forgetting about their problems, and focusing on eachother. Somthing they haven't done for years! That's when it hit Sunggyu 'This is wrong...he's drunk...' Sunggyu broke the kiss trying to push Woohyun off, but the other just wouldn't buge.

"Wae?" Woohyun asked pouting once again. "Did you not like it?" Sunggyu sighed and pecked Woohyun's lips again turning a bit red.

"It's not that...you're drunk. You prbbaly dont mean half the things your saying...I feel like I just took advantage of you." Woohyun smiled and shook his head.

"Hyung...Im not drunk..." Sunggyu looked at Woohyun wided eyed.

"W-What?" Woohyun nodded.

"It was all an acted. Hyung...I really did miss you..and I want to be with you..forever!" Sunggyu sighed getting all confused, though he did smile hearing Woohyun's words. But them forever...it wouldn't happen...sadly.

"Thats impoassable Woohyun." Woohyun shook his head.

"Hyung let's run away?" Sunggyu bit his lip. As tempting as that sounded they couldn't.

"Woohyun we're gonna end up running away all the time...i don't want that."

"Then...lets go and beg my dad...tell him he can dis-own me if he wants...but I will be with you forever! Without you i'm nothing!" Sunggyu only sighed "Please!"

"That would be to shelfish of me..." Woohyun shook his head.

"Ani-ya...please hyung! Please don't let me go threw that pain again!." Woohyun said in tears. Sunggyu quickly wiped Woohyun's tears away. He hated seeing the younger like this. 'Aish Sunggyu what the hell?! trying wouldn't hurt anybody...right?'

"Okay, okay..lets try begging..." Sunggyu said kissing Woohyun.

*-*-*-*

 

The week passed and Sunggyu told the CEO about Woohyun and their plans. He understood and spported Sunggyu. He told him that if somthing went wrong than he should know the CEO will always be there with a home and food for him. The CEO had become like a father to Sunggyu in which Sunggyu thanked him for that. The week passed by quickly and while Hyuna went shopping Sunggyu went over with the guys and they all went out. He was happy to see all 6 of them again. It was if this was all a dream. He chuckled seeing a laughing Dongwoo running away from an angry Hoya. It wasn't everyday Dongwoo insulted Hoya's dancing. All he said was 'you look like a ert doing that.' Hoya then started running after him yelling 'I'll show you want a ret looks like.' Ahhhh how he missed these kids.

Once the week passed they all left to South Korea Seoul. Sunggyu went on the same privet jet as them but was hidding from Hyuna. He didn't like this feeling...of hidding as if he did somthing wrong. Was it wrong? What he felt for Woohyun...what he had with Woohyun...was it bad? They made is to Korea and Sunggyu fell asleep in a wired poisition where they had put all their stuff. He used Myungsoo's wife as a pillow. Which Myungsoo didn't mind. Seeing this Woohyun felt a bit sad. He sighed and shook Sunggyu awake. Woohyun called his buttler over and he took Hyuna home. Woohyun in the other hand drove the others to their homes. Sunggyu was left and Woohyun turned to him. "Where to?" Sunggyu bit his bottem lip. He had nowhere to go...now what? "Babo i'm kidding. I have a place for you to stay." Sunggyu sighed and nodded looking out the window. The thought of Woohyun sopporting him wasn't really of his liking. Once they got there Sunggyu turned to Woohyun.

"Are you gonna stay with me?" Woohyun looked down at the wheel and didn't say anything. He was thinking about it. Sunggyu gasped and walked out the car slaming the door shut. He grabbed him stuff and walked the oppisite way. Woohyun quickly got out and ran to Sunggyu grabbing his hand making the other turn around. "Woohyun let me go!" Sunggyu yelled pushing the other.

"Sunggyu what's wrong. Why are you acting this way?" Sunggyu bit his bottem lip as Woohyun wraped his arms around him. Sunggyu just started breaking down. Everything Sunggyu realized hurt him. It hurt him deep. "Let's talk about it inside yes?" Woohyun said grabbing Sunggyu's stuff and walked inside Sunggyu following. Woohyun showed Sunggyu around untill they reched Sunggyu's room. Sunggyu thought the house was way to big. Especally if he was going to be by himslef. "And this is your room." Sunggyu sighed and looked at the floor.

"Wow...it's so big...and beautiful." Woohyun could only sighed at this. That's what Sunggyu said about every other room.

"Sunggyu what's wrong? Huh?" Woohyun asked wrapping his arms around Sunggyu's waist giving him a back hug while his head rested on Sunggyu's shoulder. Sunggyu let a few silent tears fall as he walked away from Woohyun. "Sunggyu..." Woohyun whispered not sure what was going threw the others mind.

"Do you not see it Woohyun? It's as if your're having an affair with me...I live here waiting for you while you live with her. It's like the bad one who is ruining your relation with her...i'm the odd one..." Woohyun sighed since he had not seen it like that. It obivously affect Sunggyu alot. He sighed and walked closer to Sunggyu who was staring at himslef in the mirror. Woohyun back hugged him again and sighed.

"Hyung this is not an affair. What you and me have is real. I don't want you to feel that way...soon it will all change--" Sunggyu sighed and intrupted Woohyun.

"Thats what all the guys say to the person they have an affair with!" Woohyun bit his lip and shook his head.

"But i'm telling you the truth hyung. Tomarrow we'll go and tell my father. Hyung here i'll sleep with you tonight." Sunggyu shook his head.

"It would only feel as if i'm forcing you..." Woohyun chukled and sighed.

"Aish hyung. I'm going to stay with you every singe night staring with tonight arraso." Sunggyu smiled and turned around to face Woohyun.

"Arraso." Woohyun smiled and as kissed Sunggyu.

"Hyung...you know in affairs they usally--" Woohyun was slowly pulling Sunggyu's shirt up when he was pushed away.

"But this isn't an affair Woohyun-ah you said it so yourself." Woohyun chuckled and nodded.

"Ne arraso!" Sunggyu smiled and walked away from woohyun walking to the bathroom.

"And besides you're not touching me for a long long long time...in fact I believe in after marriage." Woohyun pouted and Sunggyu laughed. "Woohyun you waited for me almost 4 years...what's another?" Woohyun gasped

"A whole other year?" Sunggyu laughed again taking a shower.

*-*-*-*

 

The next day Woohyun and Sunggyu planed dinner for his father. They had spened the whole day shopping for Dinner. Sunggyu help Woohyun cook and soon they both went to shower. Woohyun wanted to shower together but Sunggyu didn't let it happen. He was a bit shy. Soon they were both ready when a knock was heard on the mian door. "Sunggyu you wait for me here ne?" Woohyun's father walked in and hugged Woohyun. They both walked into the dining table when Woohyun's father went all stiff. He sighed and cleared his throat.

"Sunggyu? Kim Sunggyu what are you doing here?" Sunggyu bowed and Woohyun talked.

"Appa...I want to marry Sunggyu..." Mr.Nam turned to Woohyun and took a few steps away from him. Woohyun sighed and walked towords Sunggyu. He put his arm around the other's waist and pulled him closer.

"Aniya!"

"Appa!"

"Ani Ani Ani! Woohyun-ah no!" Sunggyu just bit his lip and looked down. Woohyun squinted his eyes at his father and sighed.

"Appa you can dis-own me. I don't care. I love Sunggyu and no one...no one! Will change that. I never stoped loving him." Mr.Nam shook his head he was angry.

"Woohyun-ah what about Hyuna? Think about her!"

"Appa I hate her. And she hates me! She just there for the money!"

"And Sunggyu isn't? Hyuna has Money Sunggyu doesn't. Think about it Woohyun!"

"Appa! Sunggyu isn't with me for mon--"

"I don't care. Save your words this relationship will not be!" Mr.Nam yelled his voice cold and firce. He then stomped out the house slaming the door behinde him. Woohyun knowing Sunggyu the best wrapped his arms around him knowing he felt just as bad if not worse.

"Tomarrow hyung...we're going to try once again...we're going to our department..." Sunggyu nodded hugging Woohyun back.

*-*-*-*

 Sunggyu and Woohyun both walked right up to the bulding hand and hand. Sunggyu looked around in awed. "How many floors?" Woohyun turned to him and smiled.

"eight." Sunggyu's eyes widen. "His office is on the sixth floor." It was clear to both what they were going to do. The plan was set...their was no turning back. Sunggyu sighed as they entered Mr.Nam's office. He sighed when he saw them both again holding hands. Woohyun went stright to the point and bit his bottem lip. "Appa this is the last time I'm going to tell you. Sunggyu and I are getting married." Mr.Nam cleared his throat and stood up.

"No...now don't waste my time and leave." He said making a motion for them to leave. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu and they both nodded walking up to the widow opening it up. Mr.Nam sighed and looked up only to see somthing he wished he hadn't. Woohyun had his arms around sunggyu both standing on the nerrow path out of his window. Both in view since the window was much taller then them both. Wider as well. "W-W-oohyun-ah what is this?" Woohyun turned to look as his father.

"If you're not gonna let me and Sunggyu be together...then you left me no other choice." Mr.Nam press a butten on his phone then turned back to Woohyun.

"Woohyun this isn't the way."

"You left me no other way."

"Woohyun don't leave me like your mother did..." Sunggyu looked up at woohyun. He saw the hurt his eyes. His mother died in a car crash. Why would Mr.Nam bring it up...Right Woohyun was all that man had left. "Why do you even need my prmission if your not gonna listen to me?"

"Becuase sir...your word means alot to Woohyun...he wants you to approve of somthing he really wants..." Mr.Nam sighed tears in his eyes.

"W-Woohyun-ah please don't leave me..." Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and saw his eyes teary as well. Sunggyu heard noise causing him to look down. Fire-fighters, police officers, even an abulance. 'Wait...it's not to late...things can change.' Sunggyu closed his eyes as the wind hit both his and Woohyun's body making his hair cover his face. While it cleared Woohyun's.

"Appa...this is the last time...will you let me and Sunggyu be together." Sunggyu slowly looked up Woohyun. He gave him a weak smiled as he heard Mr.Nam's awsner.

"No..." It was almost autoble but they heard it. Woohyun gasped and slight nodded.

"Arraso..." Sunggyu felt Woohyun take a step and gripped on Woohyun's Jacket. Sunggyu smiled weakly and sighed.

"No...I think I was wrong-" Woohyun heard his father words but payed more attetion to what Sunggyu told him. Since they both spoke at once.

"Woohyun-ah I love you..." Sunggyu whispered knowing that once Woohyun took that step one was going down if not both. He pushed Woohyun back inside and felt himslef slip. He heard Woohyun scream his name. But it was to late. He closed his eye's knowing he was going to die soon with in seconds. He felt a tear roll down his cheek as his body was controled by gravity.

~~~~

Woohyun hit the ground then quickly looked up only to see Sunggyu's body fall. "No! Sunggyu!!!" He cried running to the window. Mr.Nam quickly grabbed onto Woohyun's shoulder and they both looked out the window. Woohyun was sobbing uncontrolablly. Mr.Nam sighed and hungged his son tight. Woohyun burried his face in his father shoulder sobbing still screaming Sunggyu's name. His hole body shaking. 

-------------

So yesh I changed it for it to be 5 chapter not 4...so there's still one more to go...last one promise. So what do you guys think? Tell me please! I to am shocked of Sunggyu's action...Ehh school starts tomarrow NOOOOO!