Worlds Away [1/5]

WooGyu Shot(s) :)

People: Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun, INFINITE, Kim Hyuna, Mr.Nam, a CEO, Land Lord Guy :) enjoy~

World's way

[1/4]

 

He had been doing this for two years now. He was now in the US making good money. 'Wolliment Club -Open DAY and NIGHT-' He sang songs he himself wrote and produced. Companies from all over the world would come to see him. Why? To buy hes songs. How did this work? Well he sang one song once every week, and the next couple of days he would have meetings with the riches people all around the world. They would buy hes song and either sell them giving other people credit or use it for there own companies...giving other people credit. He had solled over 50 songs in the last passed year. Though he wasn't rich. Not at all. Most of the money went to Wolliment or for his instuments that were robbed or boken and food. He lived in a small aparment...alone. But here[in the club]...here he had many people most the rich, but other were there to just listen to his music and enjoy. That was one of the main reasons he was here.

He came from South Korea. The same reason most people did. 'A Better Life' But that was three years ago. He had blurry memories of Korea. One that he will never forget though, Is the person he loved more than his life...more than music. His name Nam Woohyun. He had met him in school. They became very close friends. And with out realizing it he fell in love. One night he told himself to it up be a man and tell Woohyun how he felt.

-Flash back-

 

Sunggyu walked next to Woohyun bitting hes lip. Woohyun had a smile on his face as they walked along the Han River. 'Okay, okay Kim Sunggyu. You can do it. Just tell him you like him and there...what can possablily go wrong? Oh wait let me think. He is werided out and never wants to see you again. Great...ah Kim Sung-' "It's a beauitful sight huh hyung." Sunggyu's thoughts were interupted by Woohyun's words. Sunggyu looked up at him and smiled. 'Your more of a beautiful sight.' Sunggyu told himself but then blinked and shook that thought away. 'Aish Kim Sunggyu you babo...' Woohyun saw Sunggyu was in his own little world and made his lip into a pout making a cute face, but Sunggyu was looking foword just walking...Woohyun sighed and looked down then up at Sunggyu again "Yahhhh Hyung..." He whined making Sunggyu stop his feet and turning to look at him.

"Ah...ne mian." Sunggyu said sorry smiling at Woohyun. Woohyun smiled back and inlocked hes hand with Sunggyu's. Sunggyu felt hes heartbeat stop at the touch. 'Whats wrong with me. We do this all the time and now I feel this way?' Sunggyu sighed and stoped now looking at Woohyun scared he was to do somthing he would regret. "Woohyun...I...I need to tell you somthing..." Woohyun stoped as well and looked at his hyung. "I...You see I..." Sunggyu looked down and sighed, "I'm hunggry." Woohyun smiled and shook hes head. "Babo." He said then pulling Sunggyu. 'Aish hyung I know you want to tell me you like me...why is it so hard?' Woohyun pulled Sunggyu inside a close resturant and smiled looking around. Sunddenly this girl went up to them and smiled.

"Annyeong!" Woohyun's eyes then widen while Sunggyu just stared at them confused. Woohyun gasped and hungged the younger looking girl letting go of Sunggyu's hand. Sunggyu eyes wide. He let out a silent gasp. "Oppa! I havent seen you in what a year?" Woohyun smiled at her and nodded. As they let go of the hug.

"Ne! I missed you so much!" She smiled and throw her self at woohyun hugging...again. "Hyung hyung this is Hyuna! She's my child-hood friend! Remember I told you about her?" Woohyun asked not taking hes eyes off her.

"No." Was the only thing Sunggyu said. Hes tone a bit cold. Woohyun looked up at him with a 'wtf' exprssion. Sunggyu gasped feeling hurt. Though he knew he did wrong and he deserved it.

"Hyuna this is my hyung Sunggyu." She smiled at looked at Sunggyu. She bowed and looked back at Woohyun.

"What family is he from?" She asked.

"Oh...no he's not like us." Sunggyu bit hes lip. 'He's not like us.' If only Woohyun knew how much he was hurtting right now. But no Woohyun was right. They were diffrent.

"Oh...Well can I eat with you guys? I came here alone." Woohyun nodded pulling her to a table leaving Sunggyu behinde. He sighed wanting to just run out and let them have there time to pick up where they left off. Sunggyu slowly sat down and looked up at them. The food was there and Woohyun and Hyuna didnt stop talking. They were so into the conversation none of them had touched their food. Sunggyu did though. Hunger took over him as he waited for them to started eatting. But he gave up and started. Woohyun and Hyuna talked about how their level was just to high. Well she did...she looked at Sunggyu while she did. Sunggyu didn;'t care. Untill Woohyun agreed. It suprised Sunggyu. He had never seen this side of him...he geussed the real Woohyun was showing his real colors right before Sunggyu's eyes. Soon they stoped talking when Sunggyu was half done. She then smiled at Sunggyu and said, "Dont worry Sunggyu oppa...it's very expinsive here...i'll pay for you." Sunggyu's eyes wide. He then stood up knocking down the chair behinde him. Both Woohyun and Hyuna jumped and looked at him. He was speechless...he was...hurting.

"M...Mwo?" He asked trying to keep the tears from falling.

"I-I was just try to fix your problem." Hyuna said looking up at him with a regretful voice. She went into Woohyun's arms somewhat looking scared. Sunggyu gasped and gave her a pathetic look. Woohyun looked at both of them confused, and in shock.

"I'M TIRED OF THIS. I KNOW IM NOT LIKE BOTH OF YOU. BUT JUST BECUASE OF THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME. I KNOW I KNOW! I KNOW I DONT HAVE MONEY I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE OH SO POWERFUL. YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOVE IT IN MY FACE!" She then went into tears and Woohyun hugged her tight. She then looked at Sunggyu and smirked.

"HYUNG! CALM DOWN! STOP IT!" Woohyun yelled making Sunggyu look at him his eyes wide and full of hurt.

"FINE! FINE NAM WOOHYUN. BUT DONT EVER EVER COME AND SEE ME AGAIN. I CAN'T BELIEVED I WAS ACCUALLY GOING TO CONFFICE MY LOVE TO YOU TODAY! FINE! FROM NOW ON YOU CAN STOP COMING OVER BECUASE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE 'FRIEND' I HATE YOU!" And with that Sunggyu ran out crying. Woohyun was frozen in hes place. Hyuna then sat on her chair and smiled at Woohyun clearing her 'tears'.

"There I fixed your problem. Thank me later?" She said and began eatting. Woohyun in other hand was shocked. 'I can't believe I was accually going to conffence my love to you today.' Those words kept repeating over and over.

"S-Sunggyu..." He jumped out of hes seat and ran. He saw Sunggyu walking away covering hes face. Woohyun smiled and ran towords him. "Hyung!" Woohyun screamed making Sunggyu start running. 'Ani babo!' Next thing Sunggyu knew Woohyun tackled him to the floor. Both trying to cach there breaths.

"What!? Are you not done telling me how you're better then me? If not hurry up I have things to do!" Woohyun sighed and shook hes head.

"And what are you gonna do?" He asked leaning his face inches away from Sunggyu's. Sunggyu paniced and tried to push Woohyun away but that only made Woohyun pin hes hands on the floor above his head. Sunggyu then started to let tears roll down hes cheeks. He couldnt take it anymore.

"Like...forgeting about you...you hurt me Woohyun. Alot. I...I love you, but obviously you think I'm not worthy of being with you. And I don't blam you. Now that I see it..I also think we're very diffrent. Though your words hurt me it's clear now. You Nam Woohyun and I Ki-" Sunggyu's words were inturapted by Woohyun's soft lips pressed on to his. And Sunggyu not able to resist kissed him back. Woohyun soon pulled away and looked at Sunggyu with a smile.

"Babo. I didn't mean those words. I said them so she wouldn't go after you. Becuase...I Love You To." Sunggyu then broke into sobs. He couldn't believe it. 'Is this a dream? His telling the truth right?'

"Jin-Jinjja?" Woohyun nodded and smiled kissing Sunggyu again.

"I Love You Babo-ya...be mine?"

-End Of Flash Back-

'I said yes but...9 months after...his father found out and threaten to kill me. He moved his family to Eourpe seeing how me and Woohyun were still together...and i never heard of Woohyun after that. I waited a year for Woohyun to come back...but he never did. And then I came to the US. I told my friends that if they ever met a guy Named Nam Woohyun to call me...they did...an years later...but they told me he had a girlfreind named Hyuna. I told them to never meantion me. They agreed. And now an year later they have kept there word. I'm happy Woohyun is happy though. Even if it's not with me...aleast he's happy.' 

-----------

Ehh there's the first part out of four! Tell me what you think no? Please? And yes Woohyun was telling the truth...he was acting that way knowng he was hurting Sunggyu...but it was becuase he wanted to keep him all to himslef :'D happy tears. Do you all think i'm moving the years to fast? I don't know....next chapter will be up soon! ^^ yay