F I N A L

Inferiority Complex

 

 

 

You! What exactly the problem? Tell me!

Hey you! Are you being jealous? Is it an inferiority complex Boy?

I told you several times I only have one person

It’s cute you’re not acting like yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“who’s that senior on your k-messenger?”

 

Jisoo looks up and blinks in confusion, thinking hard about whom was mingyu talking about. What senior? In his messenger? When did mingyu checks on his phone?

 

“which one?” jisoo finally asked, because he have no idea about who’s the senior that his boyfriend talking about.

 

Mingyu sighs, flopping down beside him on the couch and snatch the phone from the shorter guy’s hand and goes through his messenger and show him a profile picture of a guy, a tall, handsome, board shoulder, and even a nice smile with dimple. Jisoo snapped his fingers and his pretty mouth formed an ‘o’. but when he looks at mingyu’s face, jisoo immediately try to hold back his lips from forming a smirk.

 

“that’s hongbin and he’s not actually our senior, he’s my Korean language tutor.” Jisoo smiles innocently.

“why are you using emojis?” mingyu asked, and jisoo finds himself trying to hold back his laughter because he knows what is actually going on.

“because I want to and he is using emojis as well?”

 

Jisoo almost stands up and hugs his adorable boyfriend when the younger guy shows him an uninterested look. Kim mingyu is one adorable boy when he’s jealous.

 

“and, why is his profile picture is a picture of you and him?”

“well I don’t know? Maybe because he looks good in it?”

 

Jisoo mentally smirk when mingyu look like he’s going to explode in no time.

 

“how tall is he?”

“taller than you, I think?”

 

“did he goes to gym?”

“I think so, look at those shoulder and biceps”

 

“how old is he?”

“well, he’s around 23 or 24 I think”

 

“you know what? I think he’s dangerous, go find another tutor, a girl preferably”

 

 

Jisoo looks at mingyu an amused smile decorating the beautiful boy face.

 

 

“and why is that?”

“I told you! Guys like this are wolves! They are all tricky! Guys like him are dangerous, trust me!”

“I don’t think so, I think you’re exaggerating”

 

Mingyu groans and face palmed, making jisoo more amused. Mingyu is so jealous that is somehow cute; he was always that cool boyfriend that his friends always admire, and now? He looks so different, he always looks different when he’s jealous and it’s cute in jisoo’s eyes.

 

“I’m not! Look at him! He looks suspicious! He looks like bad boys that lik—”

Jisoo had enough and shut him up with softly kiss the younger boy on his lips, it was an innocent kiss, but melted the taller guy immediately. 

“you’re jealous, I think you have an inferiority complex honey…” jisoo smiles as he pull back from the kiss. “you know I only loves you…”

 

Mingyu rolls his eyes trying to hide his smiles with annoyed expression.

 

“I’m saying this in case, you misunderstood. This is not an inferiority complex.” Mingyu said, looking at the petite boy’s eyes.

Jisoo smirks and leans forward a little.

“I’m saying this in case, I don’t care. But this is exactly an inferiority complex.” Jisoo smiles and pecks the taller boy’s lips again before standing up, and walks away.

 

But, the pretty boy stopped and turns around, smiling.

 

“oh by the way, I don’t think you should feel inferior. I mean, today is our 1 year and 2 months anniversary and I was planning to stick with you until you’re sick of me. So… don’t worry… and happy 1 year and 2 months by the way!” jisoo said smiling skipping towards his room happily.

 

Something mingyu don’t know is jisoo is actually hoping that his smile would hide the fact that he was actually the one whose has an inferior complex.