Rain

Crossed Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa Pov: 

  As I open the door and enter the cafe I look for Soyu. I finally sees her and wave she runs into my arms and hugs me she reach out for my hand and suddenly starts to run with me.    Soyu: she is here come and meet her    Yonghwa: alright I laugh    As we get closer I see the back of a women with long black hair in a white dress so this is Soyu friend. Finally we reach her.   Soyu: : Seohyun meet my fiancé    The women stands up and bow her head before she raise it and she speaks but something is wrong this voice I know it? 

Seohyun: nice to met you I'm Soyu friend Seohyun 

I thought the entire world stopped at this moment as she face me no it can't be true why is it you I blankly stare at her deep into her eyes that is a little teary. But then she surprised me with her first words breaking the deep silence between us.

Seohyun: nice to meet you - I'm Seohyun Soyu friend it's nice to finally meet you.  

She reach out her hand but I don't grab it I just continue to stare it felt like my heart became numb in this moment. 

I look at her still as beautiful long black hair with a ribbon on the side, white dress small red lips. 

I somehow wakes up from my thoughts about Seohyun and reach out to grab her hand I thought you were gone and then you appear before me again I think inside my head. Then the words finds it way through my mouth. 

Yonghwa: nice to meet you Seohyun I'm yonghwa. 

We all sits down at the table it's okay to act like nothing happened but why her of all the women in The world how come its Seohyun. We sit at the table and get something to eat and drink but suddenly I hear Soyu calling my name and as I turn around I feel her lips on mine. Suddenly we hear a loud noise I turn my face towards Seohyun she stands behind the table and she bows  Saying the words " Soyu I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter