5 years

Crossed Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun Pov: 

I yawn as I wake up to the sound of the pilot's voice on the loudspeaker. 

Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in Seoul in about 15 minutes please fasten your seatbelt and I hope you have had a good trip. 

As I walk thorugh the airport with my suitcase in my left hand my mobile starts to ring and I pick it up and I hear a familiar voice 

Soyu: Seohyun!! Did you arrive?? 

Seohyun: yes - just a few minutes ago. 

Soyu: So how is it to be back after 5 years? 

Seohyun: it's wird but I had to come I can't miss your wedding? ( we both laugh) so when will I meet him? You won't tell me about him his name, age, work etc. Or even show me and pictures are you sure he is the right guy? 

Soyu: yah - seohyun I want it to be a surprise I know that it's fast but I really like this guy he is so amazing and handsome and kind. Your not the only one who tells us why we are in a hurry. I know we have only been in a relationship for two months but I feel he is relay the one. 

Seohyun: I'm happy for you - I will hurry and meet you guys later I just need to go to the hotel first and leave my things there and then I will meet you guys okay see you bye. 

As I walk out from the airport and try to wave for a taxi I somehow trip and is about to fall before I do I feel two Hands around my waist and as the hands pulls me back I close my eyes and I hear a voice. 

Jungshin: Are you okay? 

As I open my eyes our eyes meet we exchange looks only between the two of us time stand stills. He smiles and helps me up. He hands me my suitcase that I dropped on the ground. 

Seohyun: thank you ( I bow to him) 

jungshin: no need to thank me so are you waiting for a taxi? You can drive with me.

I follow his finger that points to a big black car and a driver stands with the doors open. I look at the man who just helped me. 

1) Handsome 

2) short brown hair amazing deep black eyes 

3) wearing a black suit with a white shirt under 

Sudden my stare at him is interrupted by the driver 

Driver: chairman are you ready to leave 

jungshin: yes - so miss will you ride with me it's not every chance you get to offer a beautiful lady a ride? 

I caught myself blushing by his words and I see him chuckle 

jungshin: come along just take my hand let's start this sunny day together by me offering you a ride. 

he takes my suitcase and my hand and we walk over to the car. 

Inside the car he still has his hands looked in mine I can feel the warmth in my body I suddenly realize the situation and hurry to take my hand back I hear him laugh 

Jungshin: so were are you going? 

Seohyun: My hotel "empire".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter