two

birthday cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: lmao sorry guys x even Xiao's birthday is over... I've been rather busy this holiday, unexpectedly... <3)

 

-

 

Expecting something similar to a birthday kiss, Eunseo puckered her lips. Seeing this reaction,Cheng Xiao quickly dashed to her own room, “give me a minute.” Eunseo raised her eyebrows, ideas springing to her mind about the type of ‘surprise’ she’d be receiving.

Inside her room, Cheng Xiao squirted the cream onto an old shirt she no longer needed. Once the can would no longer dispense anymore, Cheng Xiao crept back out in satisfaction. Slowly, she placed herself behind the birthday girl, resting her head on the shoulder in front of her. A few seconds passed and Eunseo was about to break the silence until she felt a strangely cold texture on her face. Cheng Xiao had wrapped the unwanted shirt around Eunseo’s face before fleeing the scene to hide.

 

“I- Wait...what?” The confused girl held her position for a few more seconds,then taking off the shirt from her face, rubbing the area around her eyes to clear her vision, instantly realising that it was cream on her face. “Cheng Xiao Xiao, I will kill you,” Eunseo whined, leaving some of the cream on her face as she went to search for the culprit.

Unfortunately, Cheng Xiao never had the quietest laugh, the goofy sound made it hard to misread or miss despite the hand she used to try muffle the sound. The older of the two aimed straight for the closet, grinni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter