Getting Rescued?

The Saving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Another loud shout from the same person floated into the air and hit your ears. 

" Look! That's Suga, J-Hope, and Rap Mon from BTS!" 

Just as quickly as the crowd ran towards you and Seolhyun, the crowd ran twice as fast towards the apparently more well liked group. 

Both of you were glad that the crowd had left but felt bad that more idols will get the wild crowd. 

You rubbed your eyes to get the bright light out of your eye.  Seolhyun also tried to see normally by squinting like how she normally does when she can't see.  Both of your efforts to get a normal vision failed when a soft, familiar voice called.

​"Hurry! Get away from those crazy people while you can!  They can only hold their attention for so long!" 

  Both of you turned around to face the voice.  In front of you it looks to be 4 boys wearing face masks about 4 inches taller.    You couldn't clearly see their image due to your blurred vision but you could sense a hand on your wrist for sure.  Then you felt a pull on your wrist and the next thing you know, you're running.    A shriek escaped from someone behind you but you just kept running, too afraid to look.  Not that you would be able to see what you, Seolhyun, and these mysterious people were running from.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter