Trouble on Your Day Off

The Saving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon/You grabbed your BFF, Seolhyun's hand as you attempted to weave in and out of the clouds of people. 

 

It was your monthly day off for the month of December from the busy life of being an idol and an oppurtunity to be a normal person and hang out with your friend.  You get one day off and chose the 24th along with Seolhyun.  But, sadly fans don't care if it is your day off and will still ask for pictures and autographs like you are working.  So you tried to lay low by hiding in the crowd and not drawing attention to yourselves. 

 

However, you forgot to bring face masks when you went out so that did not help.  It was working well for a little while but 2 idols with faces as yours can't hide forever.

 

  Someone shouted over the loud hustle and bustle of Seoul "Hey! Look! It's Nayeon from TWICE and Seolhyun from AOA!"  

 

As soon as those words were uttered everyone in the crowd spun around to try to look for you and Seolhyun.  When they found what they were looking for, they sprinted from all directions to try to get a picture or an autograph of the rare sight. 

 

You both signed and took pictures with the starstruck fans for a while but when you wanted to leave, the thick wall of fans only got thicker.  More bright lights from cameras and phones flashed in your face making it difficult to see.  That forced you to hide your face in your hands.

   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter