Chapter 2

"I Will Save You No Matter What Even If It Costs My Life!" *MyungEun*

Suzy had noticed a strange point of a Infinite's member,Kim Myungsoo,he would always be playing with his phone or listening to his MP3 player.He was well-known as the Cold Prince,nobody had dared to talk to him except for Infinite and APink,she had wondered why he had only talked to Infinite & APink,what was the relationship between them? Myungsoo had lots of secret admirers,he was the heartthrob in the school but he was also the cold prince too.

"Annyeonghaseyo Myungsoo,I am Bae Suzy."Suzy tried to talk.

"You have no rights to call me Myungsoo."Myungsoo responded coldly.

'No wonder he was called the Cold Prince..'Suzy thought.

"Well ok,but why are you so cold?"Suzy asked.

"Not everything has a reason behind it,including the fact that I am cold."Myungsoo answered without looking at her.

"No,your lying,my eomma told me that everything has a reason behind it!"Suzy exclaimed pouting.

'Thats like what Naeun said before..'Myungsoo smiled slightly a bit remembering the past with his Naeunie.

"Yah! Why are you smiling? Your such a weirdo!"Suzy said after noticing that Myungsoo had smiled.

"None of your business."Myungsoo said walking away.

'Well he was so rude but at least I managed to make a conversation between us! Yehet!"Suzy said jumping.

At home

"Suzy your back?"Eunji eonnie asked smiling.

"Neh eonnie!"Suzy answered combing the whole house for food.

"Yah,mwoh?! What are you doing? Looking for food before taking off your shoes.."Eunji said sighing.

Suzy replied by sticking her tongue out and obediently took out her shoes and went to the fridge and took out her favourite food,cheese burger (idk).

"Eunji eonnie,do you know Kim Myungsoo?"Suzy asked.

"A-Ani,wa-wae?"Eunji stopped her actions after hearing the question being asked.

"Oh,just wondering so that I could ask you some questions about him but nevermind,I will ask Infinite oppas tomorrow."Suzy said in a disappointed tone.

"O-Oh ok,but don't stay out too late tomorrow,it's dangerous for a girl to be outside with boys."Eunji ordered.

"Okay but I trust Infinite oppas,that they will protect me instead of harming me"Suzy said making a peace sign.

Eunji looked away looking flustered but Suzy did not notice that..And then Eunji did something secretly without Suzy knowing..

Next chapter coming up in the afternoon! And the reason is next before Chapter 3!