Chapter 1

"I Will Save You No Matter What Even If It Costs My Life!" *MyungEun*

"Naeun! Don't let go of my hand!"A boy's voice heard.

"Let go! You will die if you hold on to my hand!"A girl's voice was also heard but with sobbing sounds.

"No! I will save you no matter what,even if it costs my life!"The boy replied.

"Myung-"The girl wasn't finished with her words but..Her hand slipped from the boy's hand which was full of blood..

"NO!! NAEUN!"The voice shouted with sadness,kneeling down with tears on the floor..Not believing what happened."

Bae Suzy opened her eyes in shock,from her sleep suddenly.

"Eunji Eonnie!"Suzy called..

"Yes Suuuuzy?"Jung Eunji went to Suzy's room and responded looking flustered.

"I made that dream again!"Suzy said terrified.

"Oh..Its okay,it is all just a dream,no worries okay hunnie?"Eunji comforted Suzy with her words.

"Oh ok eonnie your the best :P"Suzy cheekily sticked her tongue out.

Eunji smiled and left the room but she was worried...Of the cruel truth,everything would be exposed,even Suzy's identity. Who was Bae Suzy?

At School,Lunch

"Hai girls!"Suzy greeted her friends - the well-known Jung sisters,Infinite,APink,Miss A and more.

"Hey Suuuuu!"Everybobody greeted back politely.

"How was the Summer holidays?"Suzy asked curiously.

"Hmm..Bad.""Okok""Nah GREAT!"Blahhhh"

"Haha,for me,it was great.."Suzy replied.

"Come out with the truth,how long did you slept?!"Everybody commanded,a blissful thing for Suzy would be sleeping and eating (A/N Ik its kinda fake but..haha)

"No,I ate.."Suzy winked.

Everybody glanced at Suzy and facepalmed.Looking at this sight,Suzy chuckled so much that they glared at her seriously,scaring her.

"YAHHH YOUR AN IDOL,YOUR SUPPOS-Ughhh,nevermind!"Everybody shouted.

'Meh...'Suzy thought.

Next Chapter Coming Up! A/N : Ik this chapter is a little short but I will make it longer the next chapter tomorrow!