Something really happen !!!

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy this chapter with this music > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKyringL75E  ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The next day, Hayi ask Hanbin to give her a ride back to home home. Hayi decided to not go to school because she felt a slight fever. All the way Hayi not say anything at all and isn't Hanbin. Arriving in front of the house, Hayi release her seatbelt and intend to get out of the car but Hanbin snatched her hand.

"Hayi"

"Let me go"

"No"

Hayi tried to pull her hand from Hanbin, but his grip is getting stronger.

"I say LET-ME-GO Hanbin"

"Hayi please don't act like this, you know that's not just me who want to 'do it', but both of us wanted. It's Because We are not over yet. We're still love each other, do not run away from that fact Hayi "

"Let me go" Hayi now in tears.

"No, I can not let you go anymore this time"

"Hanbin, I really hate you"

"You know what? if you say of the thousand word that you hate me it's just show how much you love me "

Hayi let go of her hand rough from Hanbin , she then ran out of the car Hanbin and entered her house. Arriving in her bedroom, she then shut the door and locked it. Hayi leaning behind the door and then she cried so deeply.

,

,

,

*Flash back*

After dinner together with Hanbin, Hanbin told Hayi to sleep in his room while he slept in the living room. While Hayi awake, she couldn't fall asleep even if only for a moment. Who continue in Hayi mind right now  is Jiwon, Hayi really can't  feel calm before she told  Jiwon as her boyfriend. Hayi then decided to send a short message. Hayi wake up from her bed heading out of the room, she intends to take her phone from Hanbin secretly. In the tv room she saw her phone was on the table. Hayi glanced around the room hope Hanbin not in the room. After get her phone, Hayi walked back to her room while typing a message to Jiwon,


For: Jiwon ^^

Jiwon, sorry my phone was off.

Can you pick me up?

I am now in apartment Han


Hayi suddenly hit someone in front of her. She was so surprised to see Hanbin in front of her. Her legs were suddenly shaking and her arms were so wet. Hayi really nervous seeing Hanbin gaze that made her feel depressed. Hanbin took Hayi phone the same as he did before. He then read unfinished typed message Hayi for Jiwon . Hanbin smiled cynically read the message, he glared Hayi.

"I told you to not call him"

"Hanbin I'm really uncomfortable in your place, I want Jiwo -"

"STOP MENTION HIS NAME" Hanbin completely lost control.

Hayi really surprised to find Hanbin snapped so hard.

"Did you really love him, huh? and who am I for you ?? Why you being like this? Who he is for you? "Hanbin trying to hold back his emotions.

"He is my boyfriend Hanbin, and you are really know about that. So stop like you do not know about everthing "

"And how about our story in 2 years ago ?? Do you forget so easly Hayi like that? "

Hayi looked down, she couldn't hold back her tears "Hanbin, please don't fight me"

Hanbin are aware that Hayi started crying weakly infront of him, he is directly holding both her arms.

"Hayi, just leave him and stay with me" Hanbin begged Hayi.

Hayi stared Hanbin "Just give my phone to me, I want Jiwon to pick me up"

Hanbin release Hayi arm, he was looked frustrated

"I SAY DON'T YOU ASK HIM Hayi. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN YOU MENTION ANOTHER MAN BESIDE ME "

Hayi actually cry in front Hanbin,

"I can't stay anymore, I'll go now" Hayi then go past Hanbin towards Hanbin's room to retrieve her purse. Hanbin realized that he was snapped Hayi, he was tried to chase. When Hanbin was in his room, he tried to continue follow every Hayi movement.

"Hayi, I im sorry, please listen to me Hayi"

After making sure all of her belongings were in the bag, Hayi stepped out of the room. Feeling not be heard by Hayi, Hanbin pulled Hayi before she could get through the door. Hanbin attract Hayi then propped behind the door which he closed.

"Hanbin Let me g---"

Hayi is'nt have time to speak, Hanbin directly  kissed Hayi savagely. Hanbin even not give a breathing space for Hayi.

"Han-mmpphh mmhh"  Hayi groan, she tried  to continue push Hanbin  right in his chest, but the more Hayi fight it even more stimulating Hanbin . Hanbin pressed himself with Hayi so there is no gap at all. Hanbin continued to kiss and while she is continue to fight it.

"Hannn - biin pleashh" Hayi kept because his hand movements that continue to explore her body. She became weak in Hanbin arm, Hayi couldn't resist Hanbin.

"just kiss me babe" Said Hanbin while giving her air space, Hanbin then back kissed Hayi lip. Then he started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter