Foreigner

Unpredicted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   This is an individual story which came from the Satzu One-Shot (chapter 3). I decided to put in that Vampire, Werewolf, etc. thing in the story too (chapter 2). Hope you like it :D

And I DID change some words from chapter 3

--------


   *Ding Dong*

   "SANA, someone's ringing the doorbell!" Jungyeon yelled, loud music playing inside her room.
   "Why don't YOU get it?!" Sana yelled back.
   "Coz I'm lazy! Now hurry up!" Sana groaned and ran downstairs arching her back, not wanting to to take another step.

   "Who rings the door bell so early in th- woah." A girl appeared in front of her. (Silver eyes, long wavy dark blue hair that radiated into the sunlight, making her hair look green. Tall, thin, but not too thin, great fashion sense, her glossy pink plump lips looked kissable).
.
.
  (The words in Italics is used for a different language. You'll know what I mean) :D

   "Hi, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I moved in Korea about a few weeks ago, and I'm just here to check out my neighbors." Sana's face turned into confusion.

   "Moved... Korea..?"
   
   "Oh I'm sorry, I don't really know how to speak hangul..." Tzuyu scratched her nape and smiled awkwardly.
   
   "I-It's Okay!" Sana took a great amount of time to understand the girl. That also meant she didn't focus in English class. English was definitely her least favorite. Knowing Japanese and Korean was already enough for her. But English? No.
   
   "Who's at the door?" Jungyeon rubbed her sleepy eyes and peeked out with her messy hair and ridiculous pajama outfit. That's what you call, a fashion terrorist.
   
   Jungyeon's jaw drops as she sees the girl outside of their house.

   "Sorry if I disturbed your sleep, I just wanted to greet my neighbors before I go to school." Jungyeon's eyebrows lifted.
"What is she saying..?" Sana shrugged, not knowing what the latter said either.
   "Mina! Could you come down here?" Sana shouted. Mina was the English translator. The American-born woman who lived there for 7 years and suddenly moved. No one knew why. Mina walked downstairs, already wearing her perfectly good ironed school uniform. (Mina: Short orange hair, dark orange eyes, thin lips, VERY good fashion sense). Tzuyu was also dressed, but her long coat covered them.
   
   "What do you need?" Mina looked impatient and annoyed. All she wanted to do was look at the mirror and admire herself. (No, she's not one of those mean girls. She just has a lot of self-confidence and likes to tell herself that everyday).

      "We got a new neighbor and she only speaks English. Could you translate what she's saying? Thanks." Jungyeon spoke, passing Mina to go upstairs. (Jungyeon: Short black hair, dark brown eyes, tall, poor fashion sense, lazy).
   
   "Yah! You all really need to learn how to speak English!" Mina crossed her arms and looked at the latter standing out the door.
   
   "Um, so yeah. I lived in America for 17 years and moved here." Tzuyu put two thumbs up, but then realized her mother told her to bow.

   "No need for formalities in this household. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter