1/1

Only fanservice

✧✧✧✧✧

The evening was nothing out of the ordinary. Seoul city was resting and the weather was calm, no wind or rain, just silence. The moon was peeking ever so slightly behind the clouds, as to greet the ones still awake. It was a friday, so naturally there was a lot more nightlife going on in the many night clubs of the city and that's where most of the Block B members were headed as well. Jiho had been talking about a certain nighclub for months now and now that they had finally wrapped up their promotions with 'Toy' and 'A few years later', they were able to go out and have some fun. They had no schedule for the next four days and they were going to live their free time to the fullest. Jaehyo and Kyung had agreed to go Jiho and after a lot of arguing Minhyuk was going too. Yukwon had decided to pass this opportunity to spend some time with his girlfriend, who he hadn't seen in a long time. 

The partying trio was standing in the doorway with the manager, ready to go.

"Okay, so you're sure you will survive?" The manager checked for the hundredth time.

"Yes, we will be fine" Jihoon assured, sounding quite annoyed.

"If anything happens you make sure to contact me instantly, understood?" The manager demanded while Jiho was restlessly bouncing his leg, clearly eager to go.

"Yes, mom" Taeil laughed from the livingroom couch and ducked the murderous glare the manager gave him.

"Fine" The manager added and with that they were gone. 

First there was a silence in the dorm, with Jihoon standing still leaning against the doorframe and Taeil lazily skipping through the tv-channels, clearly not paying attention to anything he was seeing. 
Footsteps echoed through the dorm as the final member dashed to the door to pull his shoes and jacket on.

"I'm so late, damn it" Yukwon hissed as he tied his shoelaces and waved a quick bye before leaving as well.

The Block B dorm hadn't been this quiet in a very long time. There was always somebody practicing for an upcoming event or members were talking. laughing or shouting together. There was always somebody telling really lame jokes, mostly Kyung or Jiho writing lyrics and groaning with frustration. Yukwon was always fighting with Minhyuk over showering turns and Jihoon was continuosly complaining about his too small closet, that couldn't contain all of his clothes. Now this wasn't the situation. There was a complete silence hanging in the air. It had been a while since Taeil and Jihoon had had any alone time. 
There was nothing romantic between them, but they just enjoyed each others company alot. Jihoon and Taeil had this unexplained connection and everything worked so smoothly between them. They knew how to cheer each other up when the other felt down and even though their age difference was the biggest, it didn't seem to affect them. 

"What do you want to do, hyung?" Jihoon asked as he sat down on the coich next to Taeil.

"I don't know, I could use some food" The elder answered and pushed his glasses up his nosebridge. 

These small gestures the elder always did, made Jihoon's heart beat. He had never experienced anything like he felt for his hyung. At first he thought he was just protective and that was all, but over time he realized how hopelessly he was crushing on the elder. He didn't know how to act on it or if he should act on it at all and so he got stuck in his current cycle of loving Taeil and hating himself for not acting on his feelings. 
Little did the maknae know. Taeil had been drawn towards the tall maknae ever since the day they started to train as a group. he didn't know what exactly it was that attracted him, but over the years he had stared to grow a strong addiction to the low voice and the never ending admiration the younger gave him. The maknae seemed to ask him advice for the smallest things and it warmed Taeil's heart to know that the younger trusted his opinion so much. 

"We can order in" Jihoon suggested and reached for his phone that was resting on the livingroom table.

"Sure, what do you feel like having?" Taeil asked and just the thought of food made his stomache growl wildly. 

"I don't know" Jihoon said slowly and scrolled through the options, "Chicken, chinese, jjajangmyeon, gimbap, anything really"

"What do we have in the fridge?" Taeil asked rhetorically and walked over to the kitchen to check.

"What do we have?" Jihoon shouted after him.

"Soju and old delivery food" Taeil laughed and walked back to the livingroom. 

"Well how about some jjajangmyeon and we can drink the soju?" Jihoon suggested and dialed the delivery number.

"I was going to suggest the exactly same thing" Taeil said and smiled. 

"I know" Jihoon said, with care in his voice.

The food arrived perfectly on time and they got to eating. Taeil eats surprisingly alot considering his small and quite delicate body. He ate his own bowl in record time and half of Jihoon's, just because he knew the maknae wouldn't stop him. 
After they had eaten their stomache's full they just sat on the livingroom floor and stared into the oblivion. There really wasn't anything for them to talk and neither of them really felt like engaging in any deep conversations, so silence was the best option. 
Small souds, shouts and music was the only sound echoung through the empty halls of the apartment. Sounds from the outside world felt so distant even though the dorm wasn't more than two stories above the ground. It also fel t weird to know that none of the other members were going to burst in on them. Usually when ever Taeil and Jihoon started to get a bit too comfortable around each other, smeody would interrupt them. Once they had been getting their hair and make up done before a showcase and once the stylists and make up artists had left Jihoon and Taeil had shared a few not so innocent looks, but they had never actually talked about it. 

All those little games they played with each other had always been just a joke for them, before that one night Taeil had gotten bored. 
It was just another normal night in the dorm. They had been practicing the entire day and now they had to get a lot of sleep before flying to Japan the next morning so, naturally everyone was asleep. Taeil was an exception. He couldn't sleep. He wasn't nervous and he knew that he had already packed and was completely ready to leave for Japan tomorrow, but something was bugging him. He tossed and turned, but he couldn't get comfortable.
He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his social media. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Suddenly an idea lightened his drowsy brain. Fanfiction. He had never read it before and now was the perfect chance. It wasn't like he was going to read it for his own enjoyment, no he just wanted to know how the fans saw them as a group or so he told himself. 
The male had no idea where to find anything related to fanficiton. He was completely new to this kind of fan communication. He checked out their fan accounts on instagram and twitter all the time, but that was pretty much it. He simply opened google and searched 'Block B fanfiction'. The first links where to stories about Jiho and Kyung, which seemed a bit odd, but understandable. Jiho and Kyung usually gave the fans alot of fanservice on stage, because that seemed to be what the fans wanted. 
Suddenly he saw something that made him almost choke, TaePyo. Him and Jihoon. His hands were shaking as he clocked the link. He had no idea what to expect, but he just decided to go for it. Bad idea. The story was meant for viewers 18 and older, but at first Taeil thought nothing of it. As he began to read his heartbeat accelerated. What was this? People thought this way about him and Jihoon? 
Oddly enough the things he did in the fanfiction were things he had actually thought about doing to Jihoon. 
He had had some not so innocent fantasies about Jihoon before, but now they all came to life inside his head. If this was what the fans wanted, they should just give it to them. 
And so they started to show alot more holding hands and skinship on stage. Usually they planne all of it before hand and it seemed to work. Fans really liked their interacitons. 

"What kind of things do you think we should show the fans after our next comeback?" Taeil suddenly asked the maknae sitting next to him.

"Huh?" Was the only response Jihoon could manage.

"I said, what kind of things should we show the fans after our next comeback?" Taeil repeated, annoyed.

"The new song and coreography, what else do you mean?" Jihoon asked, clearly not picking up the signal Taeil was sending him. 

"I mean fanservice, you dork" Taeil said and laughed a bit.

"Oh, you want to start planning it already" Jihoon said with his eyebrow cocked.

"Well, better to do it now than during the promotions, because we have much more spare time now" Taeil reasoned.

"Okay, sure" Jihoon said and shrugged his shoulders, "What did you have in mind?"

Slowly Taeil moved his tiny tattooed hand on Jihoon's sturdy shoulder. He curled his fingers a bit and gently tapped Jihoon's very prominent collarbone.

"Something like this?" 

Jihoon's eyes had stopped moving and the maknae seemed to be frozen solid. Taeil's skillful fingers slowly worked their way to Jihoon's hair and the elder started to draw slow circles into the youngers scalp. The maknae couldn't resist responding to the gentle touch. He started to rest his head against the hand working in his brown locks. After the comeback Jihoon's hair had been cut shorter, but Taeil just thought it suited the younger much better.

"Is it nice?" Taeil asked with a teasing tone.

The maknae's eyes cracked open and he quickly stood up.

"S-soju, let's have some soju" he stuttered and almost ran to the fridge.

"Sure, pour me a good shot" Taeil laughed after him. He had the younger exactly where he wanted him. 

The maknae came back from the kitchen with his hands carrying one bottle and two small glasses. He poured the clear liquid into the two glasses and they both drank theirs. Neither of them was really into drinking, but this just seemed appropriate.

"Better?" Taeil asked, mischeviously.

"I don't know" Jihoon said and sounded a bit concerned. 

"Listen, do you have any ideas for the fanservice?" Taeil asked and leaned closer to the latter.

"Well, maybe I do" Jihoon said, with sudden confidence in his voice. Maybe it was the alcohol that got him all cocky, who knows.

"Care to share?" Taeil asked.

"Sure"

After that comment Jihoon just leaned in and  connected his lips with the older's. First there was hesitation, Taeil wasn't quite sure what had happened and why it had happened and where he was and what his name was, but other than that he was fine. 
Their hands shot up from the ground and they grasped each other' bodies desperately. Taeil's hands were tangled in Jihoon's hair and back, while Jihoon's other hand was cupping Taeil's face and the other was resting on the elder's thigh.
Too soon they had to part their lips to breathe. They didn't waste any time, connecting their mouths again just seconds later. This time the hesitation was gone, it was replaced by desire and drunken joy. What a wonderful combination.

"Well, I don't think we can do that infront of the fans" Taeil laughed breathlessly when they parted the second time.

"Well if you say so" Jihoon whispered back and eagerly leaned in again, but Taeil avoided him. 

"It's getting a bit uncomfortable just sitting here, do you think we should, you know" The older blurted out, blushing. 

"You mean, oh yeah, sure" The younger answered and stood up quickly, pulling the other with him.

The two giggled drunkenly as they walked through the quiet dark dorm to the bedroom door. They stood against the doorframe and just stared at each other, appreciating.

"So you wanna do this?" Jihoon asked and opened the door.

"I'll do it if you do it" Taeil teased and played with the doorframe. 

"Oh quit the teasing" Jihoon laughed hungrily and wrapped his arm around Taeil's waist escorting him into the dark room. Their lips connected.
This wasn't only fanservice anymore.

✧✧✧✧✧