Prologue *~

Unreachable Love

Choi Seyeon

"Seyeon-ah~ Hurry up! we're late for class!"
"Huh? OH COMING!" Seyeon yelled as she ran across the halls with her friend so they could make it to class in time, cause if they were late again a certain Valedictorian would be quite mad. Seyeon always seemed as a cute bubbly girl in her class, to whomever were to smile at her or even give her a simple 'hello, or good morning' she would always reply back with graditude in her sweet voice.

"ha.. ha.. wait up!" She pants a bit as she slowly walks within the long hall's to meet up with her friend, who she call's her brother most of the time. He was someone she always went to when she was feeling down.. he would always have her back and tried to make her smile with his weird antics. Even on day's where Seyeon would be alright and he tried to give her love. She declines, but to him.. there was no such thing as a 'no'
"Yah~~ we're like almost there, come on before she finds us"
"Okay! We got 5 minutes~ Lets go SooYeol-ah!"

*Few Moments Later*


The two walks within the class and they didn't see their teacher-nim around, they snuck in from the back entrance as they took their seats by the window on the far left.
"Whooo~ that was a close one right SooYeol-ah?" Seyeon looked over and saw his face get a bit bland in expression, she tuggs at his uniform and pouts out towards him
"SooYeol-ah~!! i am talking to you why aren't yo-?" He grabs her hand and points sneakily at the door, She turns to look out of the window and her eyes grew big. Seyeon's and SooYeol's teacher-nim was outside speaking to some very cute boys. The two got flustered as they looked like new students, all they could do was stare.

"D-do you think they're in our class? cause that tall bae got me lookin" Sooyeol had his eye's on one of the tallest males out of the bunch, it looked like he rebeled out alot since he had a soft light brownish type of hair..slicked upwards just a bit though some hair fell upon the left side of his face.
"I think so, they are talking to our teacher-nim..." No one really caught seyeon's eye's at that moment, so she just waited for her teacher to speak upon it.

Kim Sooyeol

Sooyeol was in class with his best friend Seyeon, as he fell upon a very goodlooking male figure. As their teacher stayed by the door the students went in a different direction, Sooyeol couldn't get to know him and he 'tsk' to himself as his chances were taken away..

"Dang it, they were cute too" he states slapping a hand on his knee as he couldn't even approach them at all, Seyeon shook her head as the boy kept fangirling over them
"Wae? they werent talk good lookin to stare upon" She replied back while she stuck her toungue out at him,and he ree back to her. There was three of the boys, but even Sooyeol knew they weren't really her type. For Sooyeol he was a very difficult person to read at times and only to certain people, he would only show his true color's to the people around him. People that he hold's dealy to him, so mainly the 3 friend's he hang's out on a daily with. 

"Maybe you'll find your gentleman type of bae Seyeon-ahhh~" Sooyeol patted her head gently, and she didn't like it at all.. she snarled at his actions and swatted his hand away from her head
"Yah! don't pat my head... i aint a child!" Seyeon growls out in a cute pout, crossing her arms around her upper torso and letting out a little puff.
"Awww someone is mad!"
"I said Get AWAY!!" Sooyeol leans over his chair and hugs Seyeon, his crazy antics always brought a smile to her face, even when she tried to be mad.. one weird word and she would start cracking up.


Jung Yoonkyung

Yoonkyung was in the student councuil office as she was writing/ sorting papers of the her graduationg class and figuring out the new student's who just transferred within the new school year.. She think's to herself as her colleauge's past by her desk from time to time. Yoonkyung was always a very mute person, when it come's to her work or coming to school in general she was always very quiet. Though she would make some small talk here and there, she wouldn't go out of her way to spend a whole 15 minutes or more talking to someone over random things, when she coud be sitting at her desk doing her assignments.

"Hmm...there is new student's..how many?" She sits there and counts over 13 paper's that has been filled out back and front
"Woah why did we expect so many student's?" Yoonkyung shouted within her own mind, she disreagrds everything and leaves everything off with a little shake of the head as she stamps the paper's for approval so the office can know that they have been checked out and ready to be filed within the system.
Yoonkyung was the 
Valedictorian of her graduating class since freshmen year, she always took her work seriously even on day's where she feels as if her hair might fall out one day. She deal's with a lot of stress since she has some issue's at home and alot at school. But Yoonkyung could always keep a well balanced mind, though her heart is all over the place. Physically on the outside she look's okay, but mentally she is just confused, stressed out and wants to realx.

 

                                                                Song Hansu

Hansu ran to his Theater class since he was running a bit late due to his last class keeping him in for more than he wanted to stay, he hated Math so the Teacher kept the class in for 10 minutes which made him very frustrated. Hansu never liked the thought of being late all the time.

"God! why does she keep us when she knows we have classes to get to??" He asked himself as he runs down the hall and into the back entrance of the stage and snuck in so everyone would just see that he was always there. Everyone just went on with their practicing of the script and he did as well.... Kind of, he went behind a curtain and started to text his friends 


Me:'Guy's i made it to class, the teacher kept us in -____- like really?'
YoonKyung: 'Boy you shouldn't be telling me this, I'd write you up'
Sooyeol:'I guess we all be on our phone's, LOL'
           Seyon seen the message 
Sooyeol: 'No act Seyeon, we see you'
Seyeon: 'Shuddap boy -3- ... im next to you' 
Yoonkyung: 'Y'all get off your phones. Or my rolling pin will hit you all'

Hansu always loved texting his friends, it would always brighten his days and made him laugh constantly. His eye's widened after what he heard coming from the distance of his classmates talking about the new boys coming to the school.
"New boys?"
"Yeahhh like oh my god, i heard they are so handsome"
"I wanna see them!" 
He scoffs at the younger girls and flipping his imaginary hair, going back to his phone to text the others about what he heard. He loved a good gossip so on his phone he goes.