No Naughty Til' Nighty~

Staying Over

A/N: Again, not perfect, but it is written.....enjoy~

 

 

Junho was bent over his shared bed with Chansung, tugging at the duvet, attempting to straighten it out a little, when he felt someone press themselves against him, effectively moulding themselves to his clothed back.

"Channie~ I'm busy right now babe" he grinned. He didn't even have to turn around to know it was his lover behind him.

The younger man tutted, releasing the grip he had on his hyungs hips

"Unless you came to help me?" Junho smirked over his shoulder. The grimace that fell upon Chansung’s face, ripped a hearty laugh from the smaller singer’s throat.

"Yeah, i thought as much. Well if you ain't here to help" he paused, turning his body fully around to face his other half

"Then scoot" wide toothy smile on his face as he spoke "Go on, get out" he nodded his head towards the bedroom door.

"But baby~" Chansung whined

"Uh-uh, you know the deal, no naughty til nighty" Junho interrupted

The younger man tutted loudly, rolling his eyes as he headed for the door.

His hyung stood and watched him go. Smile still toying at the corners of his mouth, his eyes roamed over his dongsaengs back, trailing lower until they rested on the other mans toned, firm .

A contented sigh escaped his lips.

Chansung whirled on his heels, devilish smirk set on his mouth

"And here was you just telling me off" he paused to let his hyung soak his words in. Junho's eyes moved to the others, his brow furrowed

"And I only came in here for a cuddle"

Junho's confusion furthered

"It's you who's thinking dirty thought's"

Junho took on a 'Whatever do you mean?' expression. Full of phony innocence.

"Don't give me that mister, I know for a factual that you were admiring my tail as I was leaving" the grin couldn't possibly get any wider on Chansung's face. He was loving this.

Junho turned back to face the bed, to continue what he was doing seconds before and also to hide the blush that had crept into his cheeks, leaving an obvious pink tinge on his skin.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean Channie" his voice had a smile in it as he spoke.

A gasp left his lips as he felt the same pressure on his back again, before he was forced face first into the mattress, his lover’s heavy body landing ontop of him.

A loud oomph whooshed from his mouth; he in a lungful of much needed air

"Chansung, what the......"

"Ssshh Junnie" he felt his lover’s crotch press harshly against his plump round rear end "your guest might hear us".

Chansung ground himself into his lover’s , hard.

A sighed moan fell from Junho's lips.

" it, let's do it"

The younger man's face fell, his grin slipping from his mouth, only to be replaced by a frown as his brows burrowed and confusion clouded his brain.

'Did he just say, 'let’s do it'? Chansung thought to himself. No way, Junho would never suggest they do this when he had a guest over and it wasn't night time and the person/people weren't in bed yet. There was no way.

Yet, he was sure that's what he just heard the older man say.

Junho could tell his lovers train of thought had wandered elsewhere, he wasn't having that.

He pushed his rump into Chansung's jean clad crotch, rubbing his full, perky up and down in a teasing motion, dragging his other half, kicking and screaming right back into the room.

"But, but......" Chansung stuttered

Junho laughed "Are you for real questioning why I wanna play right now?"

He looked over his shoulder and right into Chansung's eyes "Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" he joked.

The younger man began to smile "Shut-up jackass"

Junho's grin grew wider "Well?" he cocked an eyebrow

Chansung laughed "Let's play"

He grabbed his lover’s hips tighter, pulling the smaller man's body around to face him.

Junho gasped at the suddenness of the movement.

"Baby" Chansung breathed before he crashed their mouths together, forcing his lovers lips apart as he slid his tongue across Junho's full, pouty mouth. His wet muscle entered the warm, familiar cavern of his hyung, searching for and finding the other's tongue almost instantly. He it into his own mouth, dragging a moan from the other man.

Chansung's hands wandered down to rest on Junho's lower back, his hyungs came up to wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to his body.

They both fell onto the bed, their lips never once losing their connection.

Chansung tugged the older man's t-shirt up to expose his taut abdomen to his dongsaengs fingertips. He caressed the baby smooth skin, moving slowly over the tiny hairs of Junho's treasure trail.

"Hey, listen you guys, I was think....."

The two on the bed, snapped their heads round to the door.

"Ewwww, what the man, I, um...."

Junho and Chansung just stared at Wooyoung with wide eyes and racing hearts. It big time being interrupted when you were in the throes of passion. Well, not quite in the throes, yet.....

'Thanks to Woodong' the maknae thought to himself as he huffed out his frustration

"Taec hyung wants to see you both" he announced before making a sharp exit

" him" Chansung whispered before pressing his face into the crook of his lover’s neck

"Nuh-uh Channie, we'll pick up where we left off later" Junho gently pushed his other half away from his body and to his feet. The older man stood up right after him.

Seeing the cute pout on Chansung’s lips, Junho smiled as he leaned up, placing a chaste kiss to the other man’s mouth.

"Go on, I'll be out in a second"

Chansung nodded, turned to walk away when a light smack hit his , causing him to release a very non manly squeak

Junho laughed at the noise, turning once again to re-do the fixing of the sheets him and his lover had just messed up again.

He looked over his shoulder to watch his dongsaeng leave.

"I know you are watching my tail again mister" Chansung grinned as he too turned back to look his lover in the eye. He winked at the older man before moving out of the room, pulling the door closed behind him as he went.

"Always Channie, always" Junho smirked