Sleeping Beauty

Staying Over

Pushing open the bedroom door with a small creak, Minho crept inside the room, trying his best to keep the noise level to a minimum, much like many of the nights the two had shared in this here very room, Minho smiled at his own twisted thought process as he quietly pushed the door closed.

He was enguled in darkness, although it was only early evening, Nichkhun had the curtains drawn, eliminating most of the light within the room. Blinking his eyes a few times, Minho stood stock still for a minute or two to allow his eyes to adjust, he knew the room well but his boyfriend wasn't known for being the tidiest of people, so chances were, the floor was littered with plenty of things to make the otherwise simple and straightforward course from the doorway to the bed, a death trap.

Once all the blurry edged objects surrounding him came into sharp focus, Minho grinned over at the large lump laying sprawled across the top of the bed covers, wearing only a pair of plain white, thin cotton pj bottoms and a big black hoodie, Nichkhun couldn't have looked more adorable to his younger lover if he tried. Minho was a er for cute and cuddly Khun, just as much as he was for a y, sultry one too.

He crept closer, minding where he placed his feet with each step of the way, very carefully. The last he wanted was to ruin the surprise by falling head first onto his sleeping boyfriend, shocking the living crap out of him.

When he reached the small single bed nichkhun had been allocated in 2pm's new apartment, he stopped and smiled as the memory of Haha and MC Mong swept into his mind, the two comedian's had done pretty much the same thing he was doing now, creeping in here and cuddling close to the unconscious Thai man before Nichkhun had awoken, shocked at the sight of his two hyungs in his bedroom, standing over him, admiring his sleeping form and hugging him close as he slept. Luckily, Nichkhun was a nice guy, who knows how a heavy sleeper, having a nightmare would have reacted to being woken up to that, not to mention the fact that both the men were dressed as women. So funny.

Minho knelt on the bed, dipping the mattress with his weight, wrapping his left arm across his lovers waist as he slid down in behind him, tucking his body under the covers and pressing himself tight against the older man.

He closed his eyes and inhaled the musky, manly scent that emanated from Nichkhun, he could live on that smell alone, it was his lovers unique scent, he loved it.

He tugged his hyungs hoodie upwards to expose his taut abdomen to his fingertips, running them back and forth lightly over the smooth, silken skin there, every so often feeling the little hair's of his lovers nature trail brush against his digits.

Minho leaned his face closer to the back of Nichkhun's neck, the older man's hair was sticking slightly to the skin there, where the sweat had masked it into place. Minho pressed his lips to the warm skin, feeling the wetness cover his mouth, he s his tongue out, swiping it across his lips. The salty taste flooded his taste buds, invading his senses, almost like a drug, coaxing him to try for more, like he needed more than that, that wouldn't do anymore, he had to move up a notch.

Never in his life did he ever think that he would happily the sweat from another person's body, the very thought of it made him gag, but with Nichkhun, he needed all of him, needed to taste, feel, hear, see every last bit of him. Nichkhun was like his nectar.

He felt the older man stir, stretching his limbs out before turning fully around to face Minho, draping his arm loosely across his waist, his mouth falling open just a tiny bit as soft, quite snores escaped his throat.

Minho smiled to himself. He had the best lover in the world, hands down. No one on earth looks this cute and y all at the same time, on one hand, the younger man wanted to wrap him up in his arms, pull him closer and whisper sweet nothings in his ear, on the other, he wanted to ravish Nichkhun, , bite, taste, , caress every last piece of him. Not right now though, right now, he wanted to just look at him, admire his beauty for the time being, it was rare he got to do things like this. When Nichkhun was awake, he would get embarrassed and hide his face when he caught his lover staring so blatantly at him, so this was to be cherished. Thoroughly.