A day in the life - 2

A day in the life of the Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SJK's pov

I took a glance at my daughter, she looks exactly like my wife. A mini version of her. I remember the feeling when i first met my wife, its the same feeling when i first saw my daughter. 

And then on the other side is my carbon copy. People have been saying that he looks like me. I sort of agree because obviously he is my son.

I can still remember the time when the twins decided they wanted to see the world.

-Flashback-

"Babe"

I was peacefully sleeping when i heard somebody calling me and shaking me. I've been asleep for about an hour. I just got home from a fan event in the Philippines. (A/n hello filipinos!!) 

"Babe i think my water just broke"

That made me fully awake and panic. I didnt know how we managed to get to the hospital. 

I remember their faces when they saw us rushing. Nurse choi came running to us.

"Dr. Kang! Dr. Kang! Dr. Kim is the only doctor available!"

"There's no way she is gonna do this. I'd rather do this on my own."

That made all of us nervous. What if Dr. Kim messes up again and kill my wife and children. 

We suddenly saw Dr. Song come out of an operating room. Seems like a surgery just finished. So he can do this for my wife. Nothing to worry about though because she cant deliver this in the normal way so they would have to open her up.

I stayed beside her while they operate. I can see she seems tired. Awww my wife. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter