Hug Me (Part 1)

Young Love

Last Episode Filming Day - Red Velvet’s Dorm 03:45 AM

Yeri woke up after making sure she was listening to someone’s sobbing in her room. It freaked her out because earlier that day Seulgi told her about some horror stories she knew. She listened to the sound carefully, it turned out, it was Joy who was sobbing.

“Eonni? Why aren’t you sleeping? You need to wake up early, right?” Yeri didn’t ask why Joy was crying, because well, she has been crying since earlier that night and she knew the reason.

Joy didn’t answer her question. Yeri moved to Joy’s bed and hugged her from behind.

“It’s not like you both will end up your relationship, Eonni,” Yeri said.

All the members have been saying the same sentence all day to her, ‘it’s not the end of your relationship.’

Joy thought it was really nice that all the members comforted her all day, with reasonable explanation and example too. But they didn’t feel what she felt. Confusion, worries, sadness were mixed into one bowl. Confused of what she’s been feeling all along, worries about what would happen next and if Sung Jae didn’t feel the same, sadness because it was the last change for them to be affectionate to each other in public, at least for now or another five years.

She was almost calling her sunbae in SM and also WGM, Seo Hyun for advice, but she thought she’s busy with her schedule and that she shouldn’t bother her with her childish worries. She thought of calling Seung Yeon also, but it’s been a while since they talked to each other and it’s inappropriate to suddenly called her for such a reason.

She was tired, body and soul. She finished her works near mid night and still had to prepare the gifts for Sung Jae’s birthday. She’s been in contact with Chang Sub and Hyun Sik just to ask what Sung Jae wanted for the past weeks. She bought the bait reel in the end and decided to make something for Sung Jae’s throat problem. She couldn’t sleep at all, she gave up looking pretty for tomorrow, and it’s the makeup artist’s job to make her look good tomorrow.

She needed a hug that night and Yeri gave her one and she’s thankful that she’s not alone.

Last Episode Filming Day - BTOB’s Dorm 02:34 AM

He knew all the consequences of joining WGM, he knew that really well. Being linked to someone for God knows how long, having shippers all around the world that would link anything he does to his virtual wife even after their virtual marriage was over, the negative reception from fans for his decision joining WGM, and of course the real feelings that grew all along the show. He has calculated that really well.

But one thing didn’t occur to his mind, it’s the pain of separation. He didn’t thought it would be this hard, he didn’t thought he would have such feeling for Joy, he didn’t thought that he would say ‘saranghae’ to her in a national TV. He didn't think he would need to hold back his tears while drinking a can of beer that night.

“Yah! I’m not used to this kind of face of yours,” Hyun Sik said.

“Handsome face?” he said playfully but with a mixed expression.

“Tsk, you have to learn when to be serious, Yook Sung Jae,” Hyun Sik said and the sipped her beer.

For about two minutes the only sound in the room was only a clock ticking. Sung Jae sipped his beer, put in on the table and stare at it blankly, he was there but his mind running around.

“Hyung, what should I do?” Sung Jae asked. He’s not the type of person who asks for someone’s opinion on this kind of matter. He usually looked for the answer by himself. He knew what he wanted and he knew that it had a lot of consequences but he just needed someone’s opinion on this, even though in the end it’s his call to do it or not.

“Bulssanghae Sung Jae-ya, I could only said that,” Hyun Sik said, “it’s just going great between you two and suddenly it has to stop.” He said.

“What would you do if you were me?” Sung Jae asked.

“What would you do if you’re not an idol?” Hyun Sik questions Sung Jae.

“Good question Hyung,” he drank his beer in one shot.

“Yah yah! Geumanhae! Geunyang ja, Sung Jae-ya” he stopped Sung Jae who was about to open his third beer can.

“I don’t think I can sleep Hyung, you go first,” he said.

“Ahrasseo, don't drink too much!” Hyun Sik warned him and walked into his room

Sung Jae left alone in the kitchen, the clock was ticking, he thought of calling her, but he didn’t have the courage to do so, so he just opened another can of beer to relieve his feeling.

“Soo young-ah why are your eye so puffy like that?” it was his first sentence when he saw Joy in the waiting room on their last day filming WGM.

“Wae? Am I ugly?” She just wanted to know his answer.

“Ani, yeppo!” he said almost directly, not like his usual answer, he looked tense and serious that day.

“Wae irae? Usually you would say I look like a gold fish,” she casually joked when actually she’s not in the mood.

“Eyyy, it was all just a joke, you are always pretty,” he sat on the chair beside Joy who’s getting her hair done.

“You’re weird today,” she said.

The room was quite, not like usual. Joy’s cordi sensed a tense atmosphere between the two of them. Usually they would joke or catching up on each other as soon as they meet, but not today. She knew Joy had no sleep last night and of course cried all night, she knew it just by looking at her puffy eyes. She thought it was the best to keep both of them alone in the room and let them talk to each other. So she excused herself out only five minutes after the awkward silence.

Sung Jae looked at Joy carefully, reading her facial expression. He knew she cried last night, her eyes was as big as ping pong ball that day. Meanwhile Joy played with her hand, didn’t say anything, she tried to hold back her feelings, so that it wouldn’t be shown. But well she failed, everyone knew she was exceptionally quite that day and had all gloomy shadows on her.

“Soo Young-ah, you cried all night did you? Eottoke you will miss me so much,” he joked just like his usual self and followed by his laugh.

“Ani, why would I cry?” she said but not looking at him.

“Jjinja? Look at me Soo Young-ah,” he said.

“Shiro!”

“Waeeeee? Look at me!” he said.

She hesitatingly looked at him, she’s afraid that she couldn’t hide her sadness if she looked at him. She just had her makeup done, she didn’t want to ruin it.

“Aigooo, uri Soo Young-i looks like gold fish,” he joked to lighten up the mood.

She just glared at him with no words and back to playing with her own hands. Sung Jae looked at her through the mirror, she blinked her eyes several times in row to get rid of her tears. His heart hurt to see that.

He moved his chair a bit closer to hers.

“Soo Young-ah, Oppa has a lot to say to you today, but I think it has to wait until we finish filming,” He seriously said.

“Eung? What do you want to talk about Oppa?” She said still avoiding his stare.

His heart really hurt to see that, so he decided to hold her hands, only to find her hands was as cold as ice.

“Aigoooo, why are your hands cold like this? Why are you wearing such a short skirt?” he nagged, but he got her a blanket that he took from the sofa, and covered her with it.

He sat down on his chair again and said “What I’m trying to say is, we’ll talk about everything later, if we talk now, we might have nothing to talk about later when filming, ahrasseo?”

Joy just nodded. She knew if they talked right away that time, they wouldn’t have anything to say while filming. It’s better to talk after filming she thought.

“Please smile, you’re the prettiest when you smile,” he had his worries covered by his smile, but it still showed.

“Yook Sung Jae-ssi we need to have quick rehearsal for your performance,” a young PD came in after knocking.

“You better stay here, I will surprise you later, don’t sneak around and watch my rehearsal, ahrasseo?”

She smiled, “Ahrasseo, palli kaaa!” she made a gesture to hush him out of the room.

She left alone in the room and for the first time today she looked confidently at the mirror, and hypnotized herself by saying,

 “You will not cry Soo Young-ah, you will not cry. You have to smile, you have to smile.”

Annyeong yeorobun!! It’s meeee with Bbyu FF, kyaaaaaa >,<

I know I should’ve written Darling, I Do (My YongSeo FF) first, but I just can’t handle my imagination for this couple. Aren’t you guys curious about how they met at the waiting room that day on the last filming day? Above is what I assume could happen to them that day, hahaha.

*Me and my imagination*

Anyway, I hope my usual readers from my YongSeo Fic are also here to read this. And of course to all Bbyu shippers you’re very welcome to read my FF. I will continue with another part of this chapter. Please understand that since I’m a worker now *muhuhaha* I may not be able to update this fic frequently, but I will try hard to! I’ll write in between my work at the office, you should pray that my boss won’t give me many tasks. Hahaha.

Please subscribe, comment and upvote this fic!

Let’s keep shipping!

XOXO

bluepulpy